Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: bollyfan1234344

R@ndi tu shaant ho jaa behen ki l@di, poora din iss forum pe Raha aur Alia ki tatti khaati hai, b@@hench@d kuch kaaam kar le haraami

aloo is better than crap Emma and margot smiley14
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

aloo is better than crap Emma and margot smiley14

I can't stand Emma Stone. I find her very overhyped and not a good actress at all. We complain about Alia having 5 Filmfares here but I think it's just as unreasonable that Emma has 2 Oscars.

And Margot Robbie has a career based entirely on her looks. Outside of Barbie, her films never do well unless she's in a male dominated movie and only there to support the male leads.

I would frankly rather watch Alia's movies over those two actresses.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I can't stand Emma Stone. I find her very overhyped and not a good actress at all. We complain about Alia having 5 Filmfares here but I think it's just as unreasonable that Emma has 2 Oscars.

And Margot Robbie has a career based entirely on her looks. Outside of Barbie, her films never do well unless she's in a male dominated movie and only there to support the male leads.

I would frankly rather watch Alia's movies over those two actresses.

yeah some Hollywood movies are pure sh#t

I don’t even know why Emma won fir that p@@n shit over Sandra H

And don’t get me started fir average affair Barbie and Margot

Alia will piss me off is she chooses to do hollywoods shitty offers

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah some Hollywood movies are pure sh#t

I don’t even know why Emma won fir that p@@n shit over Sandra H

And don’t get me started fir average affair Barbie and Margot

Alia will piss me off is she chooses to do hollywoods shitty offers

I watched Emma's movie after she won the Oscar. I thought it was horrible. People made it out to be so feminist but I didn't see anything empowering about the movie. It was just explicit sex and nudity over and over for the point of shocking and titillating audiences. And people pointed out that she has the brain of a child so it's even creepier that it's basically a child becoming a prostitute.

I would also have picked Sandra Hueller. I enjoyed her movie.

Barbie was atrocious.

She did one horrible Hollywood movie which I think is probably the worst movie she's ever made. I hope that stops her from making anymore. Hollywood is not a place for Bollywood actors. Anil Kapoor tried to make it too and remember his Mission Impossible scene where he gets slapped around by a woman. I remember so many Desis who were embarrassed that Anil Kapoor demeaned himself in the west. There's a reason that actors like Sridevi and SRK said no to Hollywood offers. They know there's no scope for them.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Why are you crying so much about Alia being on useless billboards and doing ramp walks and red carpets? Isn't that what your kween Aishu, Deepika and that TV serial actress PC used to declare themselves global superstars through their PR? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. She's playing the same game as the old nostalgia merchant actresses.

I dont care about their ramp walks. Such appearances are useless. What good has it done for Aishwarya's career?

Sure, back in 2008-2014 it was WOW to be at Cannes. But now, its completely irrelevant and yawn worthy.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

FOD, you really are relentless. Like a snake who sheds her skin, I'm assuming you've used up your post limit as a newbie so you've hopped onto a new account. You really do have a very surly personality.

If KJo and Jitesh decided to award Alia, why don't you admit that they also awarded Ranbir? Or are we supposed to believe he actually won his award out of merit? I was against Alia winning the Filmfare for Rocky aur Rani but I think she's more deserving of that Filmfare than Ranbir was for Animal. Animal was disgusting but I imagine it was exactly the type of film you would appreciate for your fav.

Because you are so close to her that you've asked her this yourself and she's told you this?

I just want to say that posts like these prove that FOD is not an Alia fan. Her one true loyalty is to Ranbir and only to Ranbir. She considers his wife and child disposable and will turn on them in a second, making the most hateful comments about a mother and her baby. This is why she bears so much hatred to Deepika and Katrina because they dumped Ranbir and if Ranbir and Alia ever split up, it would be open season against Alia. I mean, she already makes such crass comments about Alia right now and they're married!

So if any Alia fans are reading these comments and they've been supporting FOD's devilish accounts, please recognize that you and your favorite are not valued.

Also FOD complaining that someone doesn't work and spends all their day online posting about Alia is really the pot calling the kettle black. YOU LITERALLY DO THE EXACT SAME THING. You don't have the right to criticize what others do with their spare time especially when you spend all day using fake accounts to post your horrible rhetoric.

True. She was talking about Ranbir getting a new younger wife yesterday😂

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Athough I wouldn't associate Aish with a "goose" and Alia with a "gander", there is nothing to criticise when younger ones trying to get their place in the beauty-advertisement sphere.

Alia's management profites from the buzz Alia got (which is their job profile, right?) and Alia would be stupid to not grab every income possibility - on the Indian and Western level.

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago

Banned

[Post Removed]