Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, Maroon... I saw...and those kind of posts make me sad (which I expressed in a pm)...I think there should be writings one should avoid to do openly...I already don't like sexual assumptions with celebs, I even less like them when doing it about members...

Clochette, that person is not well and is worse than a troll. Don't take their posts seriously. She has been doing this since 10-15 years. Everyone here knows who this MID is. Don't pay any attention to her.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Ulta bol dia. FOD is obsessed with this forum. But keep supporting and enabling her.

That is very unfortunate whoever this FOD is, the kind of posts alleged "Beginners" do to vent whatever it is (mostly sexual things) should just warrant a report and nothing else...all the rhetorik did towards those people (or this person) is giving these posts importance as even a negative valuing is valuing. As I told I'll always tell a member when I report him/her it's my only written reaction.

Something else: I got a level warning of 20% and asking why I was informed that I attacked a member. Usually that is not the way I try to respond, so I would like to openly tell me here (or in a pm) if someone feels attacked by me. If I cross a line I've no problem to apologize.

I also dislike assumptions relative to the mods and other repsonsible. I got the feeling that they rather quickly respond to reports.

Clochette thumbnail

I wholeheartedly agree if you talk about an alleged "Beginner". If you talk about Maroon, I only can state that - personally - I never got the vibe of a troll... neither do I have 'hard feelings' about fazgostoso (Gaurav), I simply find certain obsessions a bit boring.

But you know, I'm also cool if someone calls my affection for SRK an obsession...it doesn't matter to me because those people who matter to me know better (among them SRK himself) smiley1

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is very unfortunate whoever this FOD is, the kind of posts alleged "Beginners" do to vent whatever it is (mostly sexual things) should just warrant a report and nothing else...all the rhetorik did towards those people (or this person) is giving these posts importance as even a negative valuing is valuing. As I told I'll always tell a member when I report him/her it's my only written reaction.

Something else: I got a level warning of 20% and asking why I was informed that I attacked a member. Usually that is not the way I try to respond, so I would like to openly tell me here (or in a pm) if someone feels attacked by me. If I cross a line I've no problem to apologize.

I also dislike assumptions relative to the mods and other repsonsible. I got the feeling that they rather quickly respond to reports.

FOD's old tactic is to PM anyone she thinks might be favorable to her cause (known fans of RK and Alia) and ask them to report posts. That way, certain posts that she doesn't like get mass-reported and the person gets a warning. Her entire day is spent doing all this and making fake accounts. She even makes an army of bot accounts to vote on silly polls so they go the way she wants. She's currently threatened by 25 year olds on behalf of her middle-aged taklu upcoming superstar.

Edited by hotchoco - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Oh dear, that sounds like this person is very sick... as for my warning level, I think it had to do with Surly_Devil who - for whatever reason - openly asked me to not address him anymore (which I didn't then).

I know that people often dislike my posts because they feel like it is a "lecture"...well...it's okay to me...I don't strive to get liked because I'm so well 'served' in my real life, I just like to communicate my thinking. smiley1

Afterthought: Ranbir, to me, is Ranbir...and I think he is a deeply disturbed person (with "deeply" I mean deep down in himself)...I think, his father (and also his mother) greatly messed up his youth... and now, I feel Aish does the same with her daughter...

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh dear, that sounds like this person is very sick... as for my warning level, I think it had to do with Surly_Devil who - for whatever reason - openly asked me to not address him anymore (which I didn't then).

I know that people often dislike my posts because they feel like it is a "lecture"...well...it's okay to me...I don't strive to get liked because I'm so well 'served' in my real life, I just like to communicate my thinking. smiley1

Afterthought: Ranbir, to me, is Ranbir...and I think he is a deeply disturbed person (with "deeply" I mean deep down in himself)...I think, his father (and also his mother) greatly messed up his youth... and now, I feel Aish does the same with her daughter...

Surly_Devil is FOD, Clochette smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Clochette thumbnail

smiley2whatever...I don't like to get a label, so I won't put a label on sombody else. Every person I encounter gets the chance to be what he/she wants to be towards me (which doesn't say that I won't draw a line...when Surly started to call me all variations of names, I told him through pm what I thought about that behaviour which resulted then in the known counter-reaction smiley2).

There are members here I really like to communicate with but also that won't hinder me to not agree to everything they write (which mostly I would tell through pm).

And then there are members (like Sharaban/Tanya) where I can appreciate certain writing despite the obsession to associate SRK with "hamming" smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I got many warnings before and got reduced to. Don't worry about it. This beginner is an old obsessive member of this forum. Even if you attack her for her filthy language, it does not mean that you are wrong.

Clochette thumbnail

Getting carried away seldom is a good reaction...I'm not a saint either smiley2 however, nobody would get a believing ear from my side about gossip.