Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Beautiful Start. Can't wait for the next update.

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Introspection:

Anirudh was standing still, watching Jhanak leave with Chotton for the airport. How have they reached this stage in their life? How is he not the one who should accompany her always? Why did her eyes scream and tell him that she was hurt, badly hurt? Why does he know that it is only he who could hurt her?

He doesn’t remember a thing of what she has been claiming but still why his heart deep down knows, Jhanak can never lie and she was true? But he didn’t remember a thing then how could he take it upon himself that they had shared such moments.

There were innumerable thoughts that were going within Ani, not only now but all the while she was here. He had been introspecting but the thought that she has been staying with Aditya always ruined all his introspection and his jealousy, anger and ego overpowered all his thoughts.

But at present, fact was Jhanak was leaving from here empty handed and her eyes clearly told him that he had let her down.

Appu Di’s innocent hug to her brother brought him back to the present. He efficiently brought back his masked smile

“Ani, I am sad, Jhanak left. Why didn’t you stop her, Ani. You have been very bad these days Ani”

Ani deep down felt Appu di was right. Well Appu Di was always right when it was a matter between Jhanak and him. Jhanak and he, in their developed human brain, had the capability to ignore the facts due to life's pressure , social binding , their ego and self respect. These things didn’t matter to Appu Di. And as these things didn’t matter to Appu Di, she had the capability of seeing things more clearly and accepting them with open arms. Is that not the reason that Appu Di has very soon realized her love for Lalon Da and got married to her love. She just saw through heart, the money, power, society pressure, ego were beyond her understanding. If one removes these filters in matters of the heart, they will smoothly reach their destination of heart. He was so happy for Appu Di.

Without dwindling in the complexity that life brings with it, Appu Di has clearly seen and accepted what Jhanak was for Ani. And so when she claims that Jhanak is pure, he should know that she is pure and true.

The Bahu Bhaat of Appu Di finished nicely and everyone returned Basu House

Two days passed, but in these two days, Ani had no rest. One side Arshi is all the time around him, not leaving him in peace with her unending questions and blames him for everything. She is so unhappy being with him, and doesn't agree with anything he does these days. Long back now, he has known that she is not the person that he had thought she was. He was clear that he has no partner like attachment with her. She was just the one to whom he had once made a promise and for those old days' promise he had to be with her. When he knows he has no feelings for her any more, nor was he attached to her anymore and when she has completely been able to show her different face to him, not even caring to understand anything about him, when all she wants is that he should do things as per her wish, when his wish doesn't matter for her at all, why was he still being with her? Why was he pretending this relationship, when neither it was connected by heart nor by rituals? Why was he taking this load on him?

Arshi’s loud scream “Ani, are you even listening to what I am saying?” brought him back

What has he been thinking - Load? Did he really think of her as a load on him? Anyways, he shook his head. This was not the time to involve his mind on Arshi. There was so much about Jhanak that he needed to think about. Since she has left the guilt has been piling up. He somehow knew by now - he had wronged her.

“Arshi - I have some important work, I need to focus on that”

“Ani, this is important”

“Arshi, we are always discussing this important thing, so we can continue with it later on as well. I need to focus on my work now” and he left, leaving a shocked Arshi there.

Ani closed himself in a room for the next two days on the pretext of workload. Only Badoma knocked on his door to give him his dinner or lunch. She never forced him to come out. She could feel his emotional turmoil and also very well knew that Arshi and others would be after him with questions all the time. She herself felt Ani needed to think on what all conspired between him and Jhanak.

Arshi could have come to his door, had her ego not stopped her from bringing food for him.

On the other hand, the more Ani thought about Jhanak, her words, her eyes, her expectation and the confident claim, Ani could now not think that she could by any means lie. When she was in front of him, his ego, anger and jealousy overpowered him. But in this room alone, he was just with Jhanak and himself.

Also, the circumstances in which he had been with Jhanak, even in a short span of time, he has seen what a dignified girl she is. How can he even think that to take revenge from him, she will come up with such blame.

“And revenge for what. One side I say she is happy with Aditya then why do I contradict myself that she could be jealous of me being with Arshi. That girl who lost the finale for my words, why would she come to take revenge even for that. She could have simply made Arshi lose. But just because of my words, she let Arshi win. And there are innumerable things about Jhanak that says she is not lying. “

Ani kept pacing in his room

“And Ani, from when did you start to need reason to trust her. How have you started doubting her words?”

“But I don’t remember something happening between us”

“Does that mean I will not trust her words? Does that mean that I should decline all that her eyes have been speaking to me? Asking me to trust her? No. If I don’t remember, it can be my fault but Jhanak cannot lie. How could I not think this much”

“Very wrong Ani, you have wronged her. You have done a sin by raising questions about her character. “

Next - Her Assumptions

Note - Character Analysis is not my forte. This is how I can bring up my thoughts on character, story and shape the story for the characters as per my imagination.

This will be emotional journey of Runak and this one I promise I will continue. The inconsistency of the story in the show had distracted me from writing for Runak. But with emotional track on, I will continue with this emotional journey of Runak.

Please do tell me your views. smiley31

Tagging more. smiley1

Wow, this chapter really hits hard! The way Ani is torn between guilt and confusion is so intense. I can already tell this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster with Runak. Poor Ani, stuck in his head with all these mixed feelings about Jhanak and Arshi. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds! You’ve got me hooked already!

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamiO05

Beautiful Start. Can't wait for the next update.

thank you . Will start typing this one today.smiley1
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

Wow, this chapter really hits hard! The way Ani is torn between guilt and confusion is so intense. I can already tell this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster with Runak. Poor Ani, stuck in his head with all these mixed feelings about Jhanak and Arshi. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds! You’ve got me hooked already!

thank you so much for your wonderful words. Will start typing next chapter today smiley1
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Introspection:

Anirudh was standing still, watching Jhanak leave with Chotton for the airport. How have they reached this stage in their life? How is he not the one who should accompany her always? Why did her eyes scream and tell him that she was hurt, badly hurt? Why does he know that it is only he who could hurt her?

He doesn’t remember a thing of what she has been claiming but still why his heart deep down knows, Jhanak can never lie and she was true? But he didn’t remember a thing then how could he take it upon himself that they had shared such moments.

There were innumerable thoughts that were going within Ani, not only now but all the while she was here. He had been introspecting but the thought that she has been staying with Aditya always ruined all his introspection and his jealousy, anger and ego overpowered all his thoughts.

But at present, fact was Jhanak was leaving from here empty handed and her eyes clearly told him that he had let her down.

Appu Di’s innocent hug to her brother brought him back to the present. He efficiently brought back his masked smile

“Ani, I am sad, Jhanak left. Why didn’t you stop her, Ani. You have been very bad these days Ani”

Ani deep down felt Appu di was right. Well Appu Di was always right when it was a matter between Jhanak and him. Jhanak and he, in their developed human brain, had the capability to ignore the facts due to life's pressure , social binding , their ego and self respect. These things didn’t matter to Appu Di. And as these things didn’t matter to Appu Di, she had the capability of seeing things more clearly and accepting them with open arms. Is that not the reason that Appu Di has very soon realized her love for Lalon Da and got married to her love. She just saw through heart, the money, power, society pressure, ego were beyond her understanding. If one removes these filters in matters of the heart, they will smoothly reach their destination of heart. He was so happy for Appu Di.

Without dwindling in the complexity that life brings with it, Appu Di has clearly seen and accepted what Jhanak was for Ani. And so when she claims that Jhanak is pure, he should know that she is pure and true.

The Bahu Bhaat of Appu Di finished nicely and everyone returned Basu House

Two days passed, but in these two days, Ani had no rest. One side Arshi is all the time around him, not leaving him in peace with her unending questions and blames him for everything. She is so unhappy being with him, and doesn't agree with anything he does these days. Long back now, he has known that she is not the person that he had thought she was. He was clear that he has no partner like attachment with her. She was just the one to whom he had once made a promise and for those old days' promise he had to be with her. When he knows he has no feelings for her any more, nor was he attached to her anymore and when she has completely been able to show her different face to him, not even caring to understand anything about him, when all she wants is that he should do things as per her wish, when his wish doesn't matter for her at all, why was he still being with her? Why was he pretending this relationship, when neither it was connected by heart nor by rituals? Why was he taking this load on him?

Arshi’s loud scream “Ani, are you even listening to what I am saying?” brought him back

What has he been thinking - Load? Did he really think of her as a load on him? Anyways, he shook his head. This was not the time to involve his mind on Arshi. There was so much about Jhanak that he needed to think about. Since she has left the guilt has been piling up. He somehow knew by now - he had wronged her.

“Arshi - I have some important work, I need to focus on that”

“Ani, this is important”

“Arshi, we are always discussing this important thing, so we can continue with it later on as well. I need to focus on my work now” and he left, leaving a shocked Arshi there.

Ani closed himself in a room for the next two days on the pretext of workload. Only Badoma knocked on his door to give him his dinner or lunch. She never forced him to come out. She could feel his emotional turmoil and also very well knew that Arshi and others would be after him with questions all the time. She herself felt Ani needed to think on what all conspired between him and Jhanak.

Arshi could have come to his door, had her ego not stopped her from bringing food for him.

On the other hand, the more Ani thought about Jhanak, her words, her eyes, her expectation and the confident claim, Ani could now not think that she could by any means lie. When she was in front of him, his ego, anger and jealousy overpowered him. But in this room alone, he was just with Jhanak and himself.

Also, the circumstances in which he had been with Jhanak, even in a short span of time, he has seen what a dignified girl she is. How can he even think that to take revenge from him, she will come up with such blame.

“And revenge for what. One side I say she is happy with Aditya then why do I contradict myself that she could be jealous of me being with Arshi. That girl who lost the finale for my words, why would she come to take revenge even for that. She could have simply made Arshi lose. But just because of my words, she let Arshi win. And there are innumerable things about Jhanak that says she is not lying. “

Ani kept pacing in his room

“And Ani, from when did you start to need reason to trust her. How have you started doubting her words?”

“But I don’t remember something happening between us”

“Does that mean I will not trust her words? Does that mean that I should decline all that her eyes have been speaking to me? Asking me to trust her? No. If I don’t remember, it can be my fault but Jhanak cannot lie. How could I not think this much”

“Very wrong Ani, you have wronged her. You have done a sin by raising questions about her character. “

Next - Her Assumptions

Note - Character Analysis is not my forte. This is how I can bring up my thoughts on character, story and shape the story for the characters as per my imagination.

This will be emotional journey of Runak and this one I promise I will continue. The inconsistency of the story in the show had distracted me from writing for Runak. But with emotional track on, I will continue with this emotional journey of Runak.

Please do tell me your views. smiley31

Tagging more. smiley1

You wrote this story and I didn't even see. Will add my thoughts and to the index later smiley27

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You wrote this story and I didn't even see. Will add my thoughts and to the index later smiley27

will be waiting for your thoughts Anusha. smiley1

This one I will definitely be continuous on. Runak stories I get so distracted because of the inconsistent writing in the show. But this one I will reroute from show so that I can continue my own version.

Today I am due to post Maaneet’s Enchanted and then will start with second chapter of this one.