Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

They cannot show such things here... He is her talent manager remember smiley36 If he wants her to succeed then can't blame her for acting.. 

Moreover, in the promo he was blaming the field right? Not her.. hopefully he saves the hulk avatar only for LM.. not for J...

what they show in promo & actual scene is completely different way smiley36 but hoping that Ani will support her this time  … they should show some action for Ani.. if Aditya misbehave with her then

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly…going with his nature now a days acting all possessive he gets irritated with lil lil things… look at him during marriage times.. what nonsense he kept telling hersmiley19 & still no regret with it..I want to see what excuse he will give her saying why he’s there at her shooting location  smiley36… sure here he will lie to her also

She forgot her toothbrush perhapssmiley37smiley37smiley37 

or to get her a phone.. 
let us see..

Aadia thumbnail

Ramya Khayali pulavsmiley42smiley37 or biryani ur preparing smiley36smiley36 Arshi will leave Ani smiley37smiley37.,, but I feel somewhere she will join hands with Aditya to seperate Jhanak & Ani may be smiley18

Joining hands.. I am finesmiley37 Beginning of Arshyasmiley27 The lizard couple💕💕

samarp2 thumbnail

She forgot her toothbrush perhapssmiley37smiley37smiley37 

or to get her a phone.. 
let us see..

or he will say as I m coordinator I need to see & managesmiley37smiley37… his presence gonna irk Aditya smiley36..

samarp2 thumbnail

Looks like Aditya will be first one to guess Jhanak’s feelings for Anismiley37 as no one from her side has guessed  smiley37 everyone knows Ani’s side smiley36 & he will take advantage of that smiley36 as he will know both have not confessed  smiley37 making Ani more & more jealous smiley42smiley42

Aadia thumbnail

or he will say as I m coordinator I need to see & managesmiley37smiley37… his presence gonna irk Aditya smiley36..

He will say that for sure.. Jhanak can be naive.. she didn’t even finish college.. 

what about the otherssmiley44none of them question.. why an IT engineer is involved in such thingssmiley37smiley37 they believe him blindly..

Adi will pack his bags.. once he sees J’s hubbysmiley2

samarp2 thumbnail

He will say that for sure.. Jhanak can be naive.. she didn’t even finish college.. 

what about the otherssmiley44none of them question.. why an IT engineer is involved in such thingssmiley37smiley37 they believe him blindly..

Adi will pack his bags.. once he sees J’s hubbysmiley2

only u & me question on his professionsmiley37smiley37@ bold…. I know smiley37smiley37 no one is asking anything… even if someone asks he has ready made answers smiley37… I see only Arshi questioning him smiley37.. & his response is his duty  smiley37 or some lies smiley37 acting like he has nothing to do smiley37

Aadia thumbnail

only u & me question on his professionsmiley37smiley37@ bold…. I know smiley37smiley37 no one is asking anything… even if someone asks he has ready made answers smiley37… I see only Arshi questioning him smiley37.. & his response is his duty  smiley37 or some lies smiley37 acting like he has nothing to do smiley37

Yeah.. it’s just us and Pari, she is still worried about the meeting he postponedsmiley37

Arshi.. she has short term memory loss.. the poor thing.. rest like professor Laal.. agree with everything he say🤦🏼‍♀️

samarp2 thumbnail

Yeah.. it’s just us and Pari, she is still worried about the meeting he postponedsmiley37

Arshi.. she has short term memory loss.. the poor thing.. rest like professor Laal.. agree with everything he say🤦🏼‍♀️

ohh so Pari also worries along with ussmiley37.. yesterday Bipasha was telling her devranismiley37 our husbands ( Ani & Laal) went to office smiley37 when did Laal started to go office 🤔🤔.. I thought he was a professor smiley37.. now we r feeling bad for Arshi smiley44smiley36 Kya din aagaye?smiley17

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Hello Hello Everyone!!!

Now that RuNak have finally "arrived", let's get this AT active!! 

They look absolutely dreamy together, and this forum is collectively going to melt when this episode airs - I cannot wait!!!! smiley42

Screenshot 2024-04-22 223725.png

Yessss