Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I probably shouldn't push it - but what do you guys think?

Anirudh is going to save Jhanak from that creep Aditya, and will we finally have our first actual RuNak hug???

https://giphy.com/gifs/theoffice-A95LHEtN7o7qWAhM6K

Hug...no idea ..but in first meet I don't think they will show that Ak try to get physical with J.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arre Ashu - don't douse my fire Yaar! I'm sat here happily imagining this scene which ends in an actual RuNak hug. ♥️😁🤣

Can you imagine the serve? Aditya trying to take advantage of her, Jhanak shaken, Ani saving her and Jhanak flies into his arms and Ani comforts her, taking a second to comfort her first and then fixing Aditya with a death glare - how dare you even look at her?!

OS coming up!!! I even started writing! smiley42 it's titled "Mine" smiley42

Waiting dear....plz update it as soon as possible..

My bad, whenever I watch episode in the mrng..only it fills with toxicity or unwanted people.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I know. That is why it is very important for Ani to realize his love first. The actual progress in the story can happen if only if Ani realizes his love. After seeing the romantic video, if he blames her then I won’t side him. He is the one who asked to do work. Now if she do her work properly, he can’t get mad for that.

I dont think he would blame her anytime for work related pics or closeness.

But if Aditya does something and she is late to respond then may be he might get angry on her.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I probably shouldn't push it - but what do you guys think?

Anirudh is going to save Jhanak from that creep Aditya, and will we finally have our first actual RuNak hug???

https://giphy.com/gifs/theoffice-A95LHEtN7o7qWAhM6K

Fingers crossed .

I think Jhanak might hug him .

Anirudh is still in Arshi's world .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Hello Hello Everyone!!!

Now that RuNak have finally "arrived", let's get this AT active!!

They look absolutely dreamy together, and this forum is collectively going to melt when this episode airs - I cannot wait!!!! smiley42

Screenshot 2024-04-22 223725.png

The white and orange combination is just perfect for these two .

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I too strongly feel that there will be hugging now.. I am also one step ahead this time that Arshi will somehow follow Ani there... find them embracing each other and finally 💡 ..... finally leave..

I know.. you all don't want Arshi here... but I want her out somehow 😕

Action speaks louder than words.. this is the second time she will witness them hugging.. she will break it off... smiley37

don’t have too much hope.. she will still forgive him stating - yeh sab kya tha Anismiley36
Arshi is hopelessly dumb or is expert in forgetting his acts with Jhanak
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

don’t have too much hope.. she will still forgive him stating - yeh sab kya tha Anismiley36
Arshi is hopelessly dumb or is expert in forgetting his acts with Jhanak

Is Anirudh a bit awkward in acting romantic scenes .Jhanak looks comfortable .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

He will say that for sure.. Jhanak can be naive.. she didn’t even finish college..

what about the otherssmiley44none of them question.. why an IT engineer is involved in such thingssmiley37smiley37 they believe him blindly..

Adi will pack his bags.. once he sees J’s hubbysmiley2

But her dreams are always Big banner waale films😜

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Is Anirudh a bit awkward in acting romantic scenes .Jhanak looks comfortable .

Yaa he seems to be bit shy performing it… same with Arshi hug & dance scene he was very awkward smiley36 both girls were fine performing such scenes… he seems to be very shy in such scenes… once in a while they get such scenessmiley36 so that awkwardness is there I think
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa he seems to be bit shy performing it… same with Arshi hug & dance scene he was very awkward smiley36 both girls were fine performing such scenes… he seems to be very shy in such scenes… once in a while they get such scenessmiley36 so that awkwardness is there I think

Ya I took noticed! Makers need to do the needful and give him more such scenes to practise! 🤣