Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Amazing smiley32 Waiting for next partsmiley27

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 2

Ani woke up with a loud knock on the door. He quickly went to open the door as Jhanak was sleeping. He opened the door wide to be surprised by all the villagers standing at the entrance. He moved backward to let them in when his eyes went on Tejas. What was this goon doing here? He was a goon and had shown unwelcome interest in marrying Jhanak, forcefully taking lead in her mother’s last rites. Anirudh hated this man as his mere presence screamed of his bad intentions.

“Bangali Babu.. what were you doing? sleeping with Jhanak” Ani’s temper rose

“Mind your language”

“You were here locked with Jhanak the whole night” and there was bombardment of similar questions

Those hustle bustle awakened Jhanak. It took her a while to realize what was happening and the truth dawned on her again- she was all alone in this world now.

“How could you spend a night with a girl” the question took Jhanak’s attention but she was too disoriented to form an answer. What are they even thinking

“I was taking care of her.”

“Raat bher kamre me ruk ker toh humbhi khyal rakh sakte the, bengali babu”

“Keep your dirty thoughts and words to yourself…. “ he turned to villagers

“You all know how she was yesterday. I told you all I will take care of her… you are listening to the words of this man…”

“We are not listening to him but you have spent the night with Jhanak, you need to marry her.”

“Marry??” came from all three in unison

“Yes, Jhanak has spent a night with a man. We do not want the same bad name for her that her mother had to bear for life. What if she gets pregnant tomorrow. You will go and settle, she will have to bear it all life”

“What rubbish are you all talking… I was just ensuring she is fine”

“Yes, you must be. But now who will marry her, her name will be ruined.. You have to marry her..”

“What?? Why will Sirji marry me.. I do not want to marry anyone”

“Listen, I just can’t marry her. Is punishment the prize for help”

Tejas got a brilliant idea to get Jhanak under his wing “No worries. This Bengali Babu will spend the night with the girl of our village. We cannot force him to marry her. Outsider, how much can we trust. I have to take care of the girl of my village. I will marry Jhanak”

Some fire lit up within Jhanak. Anirudh could see the anger in her with Tejas words

“Jhanak will not marry you. Jhanak does not need you to support her”

“Wah wah, Bengali Babu. And what can we expect from these outsider city people. You spend the night with this girl, give a lecture and leave. I need to care for her respect. I declare I will marry her”

“Tejas… don’t you ever think that I will marry the likes of you”

All the conversation was going on when Rahul arrived “Jhanak… I just heard”

Jhanak ran and hugged Rahul. Anirudh’s eyes for some reason just stayed glued there.

“Sir, if you do not marry her, we will not be able to stop Tejas from marrying her” pleaded one of the villagers in low voice

“Rahul…” Anirudh’s voice turned Rahul

“Rahul.. Take Jhanak to the safe place. They are forcing her to marry me”

Rahul looked around confused and then understood after a while what was going on. He looked at Tejas who showed him his big eyes. He knew Tejas will kill him and Jhanak both if he even thinks of marrying Jhanak. Also Jhanak will kill him if she knows he is even thinking in that direction

“No more Drama.. This bengali babu will not marry her. I will save your grace Jhanak. I will marry you”

“I will die before marrying you” shouted Jhanak

“Well, I am waiting outside the village. I will be back in an hour. Either this Bengali Babu marries you or I will grace you by marrying you… you have spent a night with a man…villagers cannot keep you in the village. “ Tejas left confident

“Anirudh, now Tejas has got his eyes on Jhanak. He will ruin her in the worst way. If you do not marry, even these villagers cannot stop him from marrying her. He knows that you will not marry her so he is very confident. He will ruin her life Anirudh” Pleaded Rahul

“Why don’t you take Jhanak with you. She is your friend” Anirudh suggested

“Anirudh, do you think Tejas will leave us alive. He will kill me and you have no idea what he will do with Jhanak.”

Villagers knew Tejas and also the thought process of the villagers. What would happen to Jhanak and what Tejas would make of her if this man does not marry her. They explained to Anirudh the whole scenario. He was ready to help Jhanak but not marry her. They also told him to marry her temporarily and then leave her in a safe place. But Anirudh was not ready. His Bado ma has instilled in him that marriage is a very pure institution and one should respect it. He had seen Bado ma and Bade baba standing with each other in thick and thin. Mom and Dad, Grandpa and grandma, all were together, for life. No, he cannot go into any fake marriage. For Anirudh, Marriage will be a one time thing and he will stay with his wife forever, making beautiful memories. It was Arshi. He has seen all dreams with Arshi.

Jhanak was looking all around. No one was letting her take her own life’s decisions.

“Why would I marry her? Marriage is not a joke. We will make different arrangements for her safety”

“Nothing will happen with these city people. They just help to spend the night with the girl. And then they back off” villagers were ready with all types of comments. But in all this he knew that Tejas was a man dangerous beyond his thought and if in any case he takes Jhanak, her life is ruined. Jhanak hated even the mention of Tejas. Rahul also explained to him that Tejas was a dangerous man. He should just fake the marriage now and then he will help Jhanak out. But Anirudh knew he was not at all ready for the fake marriage.

An hour passed and there appeared Tejas

“So Bengali Babu is running away from his act. Chalo koi nahi.. Now I am the only one who cares about you Jhanak.”

“Don’t even dare you” Anirudh could see the hatred in Jhanak’s eyes. But Tejas did not give a damn, came and held Jhanak’s wrist and started taking her with him

“You will marry me now” Anirudh was still, his eyes following how Tejas was dragging Jhanak and no one could do anything. Jhanak was trying hard to get away from the grip but all knew it was in vain. Jhanak’s life is ruined. Rahul had his head bowed down.

Anirudh’s eyes went on the harsh hold of Tejas on Jhanak’s hand and the struggle of Jhanak. He ran and held her hand

“I will marry her” Jhanak and Tejas looked at him shocked. Villagers and Rahul took a breath of relief

Anirudh removed Tejas’ hand from Jhanak

“Yeh kya ker rahen hai sirji.. You have a life ahead with Arshi Di”

“In front of my eyes I let this man ruin you..I am not that inhuman “

“So you are playing smart.. you want to fake the marriage.. This will be a real marriage Bengali Babu”

“If I am saying yes, I am saying yes for real marriage “

“Sir ji….” “Jhanak do you have any option.. you know what he will do with you..”

“Mera Kya hai… your life sir ji”

“ Jhanak, he is waiting like a vulture for you.. I can’t leave you at his mercy. In front of my life, due to me a girl’s life is ruined. I cannot lead a life of guilt all life Jhanak “

“We will fake this marriage..” Jhanak said in low voice, resigning at last

“ we will see that later Jhanak” Anirudh knew what he was entering into… his life is going to turn 180 degrees but saving her was the need of time

“ No, it has to be a real marriage.. keep your words Bengali babu.. let me see your guts” challenged Tejas, knowing this city man will back off and put in the real marriage.

“ yes real marriage “ confirmed Anirudh, confidently

And the marriage rituals concluded by Anirudh placing vermilion on her forehead and placing mangalsutra on her neck with all proper rituals. Tejas could do nothing at the moment.

So many things were going in Anirudh’s mind as he was going through the rituals.. First the marriage rituals, which meant a lot for him. How can he think that the vows he was taking can be lies?Second, her mother’s letter which wished for a bright future for her, how she has taken all struggle of life for Jhanak to have good future in both career and family wise and lastly, if he leaves Jhanak after marriage, the whole reason of this marriage will go waste as Tejas will find her…so many thoughts and with each set of thoughts his vows went deeper as he spoke.

While Jhanak had a completely different set of thoughts going on. She can never come between Sirji and Arshi Didi. She can never be another woman in any man’s life.

“My eyes will be on both of you. Let’s see how long you can pretend this fakeness” he said and left from there to make further plans

ENJOY!!!smiley1

Please like and comment.smiley42

I am trying to give shape to story to bring my version of RuNak. I mostly try to keep the characters trait close to the OG but the story will swiftly move to another direction as you must have got some idea from this one. Please do like and let me know your thoughts.

-Anu smiley31

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

tellyme thumbnail

Tagging more for chapter 2 above.smiley31

Please read, like and commentsmiley42

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally! nice to see another way this track could have shapen up. And I personally prefer this one... Reminds me of Gustakh dil. smiley36

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Love the way how your story flows! Waiting to see the twists and turns as we go by! smiley32

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Finally! nice to see another way this track could have shapen up. And I personally prefer this one... Reminds me of Gustakh dil. smiley36

Thanks Anusha ji... Yeah I will try to bring a complete different flavor... nok jhok and teasy romance is what I am planning for this one...

let's see how my mood changes as I proceedsmiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Love the way how your story flows! Waiting to see the twists and turns as we go by! smiley32

Thanks Mridzy.... Hope am able to bring something interesting here as well.smiley1
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

I absolutely adored the Kashmir track in the show; it's my favorite. The way you captured Jhanak's emotions was so beautifully done. The bond between Aniruddh and Jhanak in Kashmir will always hold a special place in my heart.

Anubhuti, you've started off on a great note with your writing. Looking forward to this fan fiction!

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

I find it intriguing how Jhanak and Aniruddh have contrasting perspectives on their marriage in the story Anubhuti.

Aniruddh seems to be committed to his vows and taking the marriage seriously, while Jhanak feels like she is a barrier between Aniruddh and Arshi.

I am eager to see how their relationship evolves and how they eventually fall in love.

Please update soon. I may be late in leaving a comment, but I will definitely share my thoughts.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

Part 2

I find it intriguing how Jhanak and Aniruddh have contrasting perspectives on their marriage in the story Anubhuti.

Aniruddh seems to be committed to his vows and taking the marriage seriously, while Jhanak feels like she is a barrier between Aniruddh and Arshi.

I am eager to see how their relationship evolves and how they eventually fall in love.

Please update soon. I may be late in leaving a comment, but I will definitely share my thoughts.

Thanks Anandita for your wonderful comments. I am happy that we have people in forum to bear my slow writing.

No hurries on the comment. just comment whenever you can. Such comments motivates to continue with the story.

Posting next chapter now.