Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Chapter 5

He straightened himself, leaving the wall and standing on his feet, shrugged his shoulders

“Your wish…” “Now act fast because I do not have whole day to fix your room”

“I can help myself” “Yeah I know. For now help me in helping you”

Ani had helped Jhanak convert that store room to her room. Well, it was not easy for the family to figure out if Ani was helping Jhanak or if Jhanak was helping him. Most of the time he scolded her and made her stand on the side in pretext of her being unable to lift heavy furniture

“You leave, you will get hurt and then I will have to tend you”

“You do not need to worry about my hurt” she fought back

“I don’t have time for your baseless arguments. Go clean those photo frames and fix that table”

He was moving the furniture when Chotton knocked “Arre Ani, you guys completely fixed the room.. I thought Shyam kaka was helping her”

“It’s Okay Chotton, Shyam kaka has lots to do for all the members who cannot move their hands and legs. Mine works well. They expect her to do all this alone.. Imagine”

Jhanak not knowing who Choton was, came forward in her defense

“No sir, I can do this all on my own. I am used to do it”

Ani came and held her arm and moved her aside. “Is he talking to you? I am handling it here. And no sir, he is Chotton”

“Ani.. Is this a way of talking to a girl…? And yes Jhanak, you can call me Chotton. That’s what I am to everyone here.”

“Okay Chotton” said innocent Jhanak with a big smile with the warmth that she felt in Chotton’s words. Ani looked at her smile. Some kind of relief was felt in his heavy heart. Yes, the heart was heavy and helping Jhanak and fighting was one way of distracting it.

“And Ani, you both have come from a long journey. Badi Boudhi have prepared fresh breakfast, come down both of you”

“You are right Chotton, We are almost done. We will be down in some while”

In half an hour Jhanak and Ani changed. Knowing Jhanak would hesitate to go down on her own, especially after receiving such a wonderful welcome from his family, he went to check on her.

As he entered her room, he saw Jhanak had just come out of the bath, she had light and dark pink shades of salwar Kameez on her and was in front of a one foot wide and 5 foot long mirror, standing still nailed on the wall.

Ani somehow didn’t want to speak.. Everything about the room felt so serene, he let the silence speak. As he quietly proceeded towards her in his trance, Jhanak unaware of his presence, opened the towel wrapped on her head, jerked her head to sprinkle the water in the air and then hit the towel on her hair hard enough for water droplets to hit Ani’s face. Ani closed his eyes and turned to feel the fragrant drops on him.

Jhanak straightened herself to find Sir ji standing close to her and water on his face

“Sir ji, you??”

“Hmmm… come let’s go for breakfast”

“Sirji… me ? Now? I can have it here..”

“Biwi ho… boss nahi.. that you will get room service”

“Shhhh… what are you saying… and this loud… don’t say that word”

“What word… boss… yes that’s what I am saying you are not my boss”

“No, not that one..” “Then which one..” ohh Ani was having fun. He had to let Jhanak know very well that now that they are married, they are man and wife. He will not be backing off his vows and she has to sink in the truth. Unless she has some strong reason for it. Does she have a love life?

Well he didn’t feel good about it as now she is his wife. Well, if that is the case then he has no rights to hold her. He will have let her go in then. Or maybe ask her to work on this relationship, give it a try. Fine, that is the thing to be discussed later.

“Hmm.. woow, the one you said before the boss.”

“I don’t remember.. You can be clear about it or else let’s go down” irritated Jhanak signaled him to move ahead and she followed him

As Ani and Jhanak stepped down the stairs, everyone’s piercing eyes went on how Jhanak was walking side by side with Ani. The scene didn’t look pleasant to anyone’s eyes, except a few who didn’t mind but loved Ani’s care for the girl in distress. Thankfully, Arshi was not here, they thought

“Arre arre… how beautiful they are looking together… “ Appu Di innocently clapped her hands

“Appu Di!!” warned Bipasa, which Appu Di ignore and ran to Ani

“Anni Ani… what did you tell her name..”

Ani bent “Jhanak Appu Di”

“Hnnn Hnn…” she ran to Jhanak “Jhanak, you looked so pretty.. And you both looked so good together..”

Jhanak gave a warning look to Ani, on which he simply shrugged his shoulders

“Apppu, stop talking rubbish” Shouted Subho

“Baba… please do not shout on Appu Di.” Ani placed a warning request

“And girl, why are you walking side by Ani”

“Mom please. How are you talking to her? Do we talk this way to anyone who comes to our home? In fact, Mimmi or Rumi should have come to invite her for breakfast, when no one came I have to invite her and bring her with me”

“What Mimmi and Rumi will invite her for breakfast, really Ani?” jumped in Bipasa.

“Yes, of course. Ideally they should, right? Or maybe you.. She is new here, how hesitant. If no one will invite her for breakfast, do you think she will herself come and settle on breakfast table”

“Sir ji, Please. I am fine. I do not want anyone to invite me. I would have had something when I was hungry”

“It doesn’t matter what you like or not like Jhanak. It is about the reputation of our family and in our family we take care of any new people who come to our house. Right Thammi?”

“Hmmm…” is all he got from Thammi

Ani did not let Jhanak oppose his support and she did avoid speaking much in front of family who did not like her. She remembers Chotton and a smile forms on her face. How lovingly he treated her and then her eyes went on Appu Di. How sensitive she was. Some so sweet people between the judgmental loads.

Everyone settled and Ani signaled Jhanak to take a seat beside him

“Ani, whatever you say, we do not think this girl’s staying in this house is a good idea,” Stressed Tanuja, his mom.

“Mom, what’s the problem? I have taken Jhanak’s responsibility, her safety and her career. I can just not let her stay anywhere. I will ensure her life is settled. He mother just left the world, can we please be little empathetic please”

“Sir Ji. I am fine, I am used to it”

He turned to her “I heard, you are fine and you are used to it. Now do not repeat the tape, get it” Jhanak did not answer him in front of others but gave him a look.

Well he knew she would give him back. But he needed to shut her up now.

“But she is Arshi’s sister. Ani, does it not make sense that she stays there”

“Memsaab.. Repeating the same thing won’t change my decision. Why will I send Jhanak to people she is not comfortable with”

“And Jhanak is comfortable with you?” came instant question from Bipasa

“Memsaab, Can we have breakfast with peace. Or if you all wish, I can get up from the table and take Jhanak out from lunch”

Everyone got silent in one go while Jhanak looked at Ani in horror. She has to for sure tell him to draw a line in his words. Or else everyone will know what has happened between them. How hurt Arshi Di will be. They will hate her even more.

Well Ani ignored her again.

BadoMa was serving breakfast with Shyam Dada. Ani never liked it but he was always asked to keep shut in ladies matters. His Baudhi sat like a boss and her Mother in law served. That is the reason he called her Memsaab, but her brain could not decipher the reason.

Arshi, on the other side could not understand why did Ani bring Jhanak here with him

“Do you understand Arshi, the girl we have been treating as a maid, who does not have that status to stand between us, your Ani brought her to stay in his house”

“But Mumma, he thinks she is my sister.”

“Really, then ask him to let her stay with us. She by no means should stay in that house. The house which will be your in few days”

“Mumma, you are making my nerves go up and down. Let me go and check what’s happening there. Ani has not been picking my phone. Maybe he is too tired, still”

“He never was this tired before when he used to come from tour. He had always wanted to spend more time with you whenever he returned from any tour in past”

“Mumma please… I am leaving” Nervous and anxious Arshi left for her fiance’s room.

Thus when Arshi entered the Basu’s, she stood frozen seeing Ani placing a chapati in Jhanak’s plate

“Aniiii….”

“Arshi.. You are back” he pause “so soon..”

“Ani what kind of question is that…” Asked Tanija

“No nothing. Just got surprised. Well, come Arshi to sit for breakfast.”

“Where do I sit Ani?”

“There's’ the seat Arshi near Memsaab. You two gell well, nice seat for you”

“Very funny Ani. Jhanak, can you come sit here” Arshi talked to Jhanak

Jhanak stood up but Ani held her wrist “Sit” Jhanak gave him a look but sat down

“I could have gone” she said in a low voice

“Be seated” he said in low yet stern voice

“Wow Ani…” Arshi taunted

“Arshi, she is in the middle of having breakfast, will it look good that she gets up this way?”

“Arshi, leave it. Ani is hosting his guest. You come settle beside me”

Arshi settled beside Bipasa, her angry glare on Ani. He gave her a smile

“Fine, she cannot get up while having breakfast but can you explain about you placing the Roti on her plate. Now is there any problem with her hand”

Ani did not answer. He knew this would go on and on. Arshi was Jhanak’s elder sister, a young blood. All he knew is she was a liberal soul. Anyways, now that Arshi and he will not have a future together, he needs to let her know. He cannot keep her in the dark.

Maybe Arshi’s reaction is not wrong. Any woman will not want her man to be this protective of another woman. But Arshi does not know, Jhanak is no longer another woman, she is his wife.

Ohh… that thought hit some kind arrow within his heart.

He loved Arshi and was so much looking forward to having life with her. They had plans for a honeymoon in Switzerland. Arshi wanted the typical Yash Raj movie style of Honeymoon.

He wondered about his own heart. Why is he feeling more of a guilt towards Arshi than feeling the same pain that Arshi will go through. Why is his protectiveness towards Jhanak weighing much more than his love towards Arshi, why???

Does marriage change the heart’s direction this way? Yes, marriage holds a lot of value to him. He respects this institution but is the respect for marriage so much that he can only feel bad for Arshi and not himself? Or was the heart’s connection not that tight. Well, he has to dwell on his inner conflict later but he has to let Arshi know the truth. He cannot let Arshi keep loving him if he has bound himself to another girl, that too his sister.

“Ani, can we go out and have some private talk”

“Yeah sure. I have so much to talk to you, Arshi.”

“Very nice. You both need to go out, give time to each other” added Bipasa, giving a hatred look to Jhanak.

“Ani Ani… can I talk to this doll… can she be my doll… what’s her name.. Yeah Jhanak”

Asked Appu di in her innocence. Listening to the word 'Doll' for Jhanak was not pleasant to anyone’s ears, especially Arshi and Bipasa.

“Of course, Appu Di. Jhanak can be your best friend. But she is a human and not a doll” Said Ani sweetly to his Appu Di.

Ani left with Arshi, while Jhanak was relieved to be grabbed by sweet Appu Di. As Jhanak took the step on the stairs and Ani stepped out on the house door, they turned, looked at each other, their eyes met for a moment and then they turned back to proceed in their respective direction.

Please Like and Comment to let me know your view on progress. smiley42

I have a plan to bring full fledged #Runak chemistry but it will be a slow build for it's effect to be impactful.

ENJOY!!! smiley31

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

saw the update, will read and give my commentssmiley4

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 5 above

More tags... Please like and comment smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 6 months ago
Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Goodness, this Ani has so much clarity…like he is so clear about himself and thoughts. This is what I wish I was watching tbh.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

will eagerly wait for itsmiley4
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update Anuji! Let's live our expectations of RuNak through your story atleast!!!

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Goodness, this Ani has so much clarity…like he is so clear about himself and thoughts. This is what I wish I was watching tbh.

thanks so muchsmiley31

smiley36 I am trying to bring everything about Ani which I am wishing in the show
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Lovely update! Am very much liking the husband-wife equation between them. This is the Ani we want! Alas, ye to nahi haone wala show mein... smiley44

The characters are much more tolerable here... Basu Badi doesn't look like a madhouse. Yet.... smiley36

As usual... Appu di and Chotton smiley42

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 5 above

More tags..... Please like and comment smiley31

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Anu, fab writing .

Anirudh giving it to Arshi is the best thing .

And keep it coming more .

Appu di and Choton are always good .

I so wish to see this Anirudh on screen.

I was imagining this with Krushal...why cant they show him like this ....💕😍