MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ani and J are soulmates. Hence, there was a quick connect between them. Soulmate relation is considered as rose with thorns. It helps you grow by challenging you. We can witness that in case of Runak.

Runak had a troubled childhood but in different ways. We see that Ani's mom, hardly knows where her children are. She rarely seen caring for them. It can be guessed that Ani was not loved unconditionally. Even though Choton loved Ani, nobody can replace parents. Also, children have a sense of 'haq' on their parents. Ani's parents never allowed it to develop. Hence, J whom he married, Ani was quick to develop extreme sense of 'haq' over her. J was loved by mom, but she herself was going thru trauma and rarely managed protecting J from the world. Hence, when Ani started behaving as if J belongs to him, going to any extent to protect her from the world, J always gave in, whatever she said on the face.

J has lived a life of hard social realities. Hence, J has many a times has tried to run away from Ani, for his own good. Her last attempt was leaving for Kashmir for ever. In contrast, Ani has lived a previlaged social life. He rarely gave importance to rigid social norms. For him, J's Mom's status was not an issue at all. However, most of such issues/norms were about people distant from his life where being kind/ helpful was enough. When he has come to face the social class barriers himself, he is struggling.

It is interesting that in this serial, the immoral- moral demarcation is hazy. As per Panditji, Ani-J are still legally married. Hence, J-Ani proximity is not immoral as such. On one hand I feel that J did wrong by coming back to Kolkata after being aware about Ani's dilemmas. At the same time, Ani is her husband, hence, Arshi is the actual third wheel, hence it is not immoral if J came back.

J has always claimed that she does not hv any bad intentions for Arshi, but this time she came to Kolkata on her own will knowing the possible consequences. Hence, claiming innocence this time, if thing go wrong, is futile. I am admiring Ani for being honest with his emotions and him trying best to express himself. J, on the other hand is, neither leaving Ani's life, not being honest about her emotions to Ani. In the process, she is equal if not more responsible for hurting Arshi. I know Arshi is a grey character, but J can't claim innocence from here on is also true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello! we would we very much appreciate if you could post these in the character and Plot Analysis thread in the forum. I feel like a lot of people miss out on reading your posts because most discussion in the forum takes place in Major threads like EDT and Location BTS threads.

I really love reading your POV and want other people to also get to experience it.