Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I’m confused if Ani believes or wants to believe that Jhanak has feelings for Rahul.

Rahul clarified to Ani on the phone that it’s not true. Jhanak also initially said he is just a friend. So uski sui Rahul pe kyon atki hai?

He himself is in love with Rahul smiley37

Saat janmo ka pyaar hai smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

But going to keep playing Ye tumse pyaar karta hai

Ani to J: Rahul tumse bahot pyaar karta hai, tumhe usse pyaar karna chahiye

J to Ani: Arshi didi be to aapse bahot pyaar karti hai, aap bhi usse pyaar kariye

he’s fine if he talks about Rahul to her smiley36 but if she talks anything about Arshi ( his pyaar) he gets so upset & angry on her.. raises his voice & keeps telling her to shut upsmiley44smiley37

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

In Kashaf's words from Zindagi Gulzaar Hai- "Tum meri zindagi mein aanewala pehli aur aakri mard hai. Tumhare alava mein kisi se kabhi mohabbat nahi ki... aur tumhare badd mein kisi se mohabbat nahi kar sakungi"

This is what Ani needs to hear from Jhanak to believe her. Varna Rahul ka bhoot unki dimaag se nahi utrega smiley44

🤣 eh kuch zaada he strong hain …..a bachi like Jhanak wouldn’t know how to say this I guess 

but you are right, a matured Ani really needs something like this to wake up from his slumber 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starship1

🤣 eh kuch zaada he strong hain …..a bachi like Jhanak wouldn’t know how to say this I guess 

but you are right, a matured Ani really needs something like this to wake up from his slumber 

Kashaf was a strong character; she didn't say those words lightly... her husband Zaroon begged for it for almost 1 1/2 years as per story line lol. 

Jhanak tho... can say a halka version of the same words. Something along like 

"Rahul sirf mera dost tha aur dost hi rahega, aap mera Pati hai Sirji... ab aur humesha." 

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kashaf was a strong character; she didn't say those words lightly... her husband Zaroon begged for it for almost 1 1/2 years as per story line lol. 

Jhanak tho... can say a halka version of the same words. Something along like 

"Rahul sirf mera dost tha aur dost hi rahega, aap mera Pati hai Sirji... ab aur humesha." 

beautiful and cute 🥰  perfectly suits them 

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm sorry, I re-watched the scenes of the episodes in which Rahul is discussed by RuNak and I again don't remember watching any scene in which Jhanak Explicitly Says "Rahul Is Not My Boyfriend/I Don't Love Rahul"

It is only Rahul who directly told Anirudha that Jhanak is only his friend not girlfriend and he should not believe the rumours.

All I remember Jhanak saying is- what? Affair? Ok even if I'm having an affair how does it bother you? (Ep 35) 

Are you going to get Rahul to perform online marriage (Here Rahul's name was firstly taken by Jhanak).... Why cant Rahul chant mantras? (Again she asks this counter question in a way which bothers Anirudha)

Don't You think you are asking too much personal question? (Regarding her wanting to marry Rahul) (night before online marraige) 

How many times will you take Rahul's name? I don't  chant his name 24*7 (bank/date) 

Did I tell you that Rahul is my boyfriend? (Guruji scene) 

I may sound baised but honestly speaking from Anirudha's POV Jhanak's answers have never been convincing enough, specially keeping in mind his nature and doubts that he has.

Yes she didn't accept that she loves Rahul/He is her Boyfriend, But she didn't even deny loudly and clearly.

At best she seemed irritated while hearing Rahul's name and said what nonsense do you keep talking about, also told him not to make his own assumptions without her saying anything in this regard.

Additionally she also said not to interfere btwn her and Rahul's matter/even if there exists something btwn them its not his concern.

He can ignore what Shrishti told but he just can't forget the reaction of Jhanak while talking to Rahul and the fact that till date she didn't smile like that while talking to him pinches his heart specially bcz Rahul selfishly left her but he Selflessly did everything for her.

Please dont take it otherwise If I'm wrong do correct me may be It's my mistake that I missed something, In that case I will once again watch the scene in which things are cleared by Jhanak in a way that no room for doubt should remain in minds of Anirudha. 

Edited by Rancho12345 - 23 days ago