Misconception Regarding Rahul Is Biggest Roadblock For RuNak

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

I think till the time Anirudha doesn't know complete facts regarding Jhanak and Rahul relationship plus their feelings he won't proceed further towards Jhanak.

This is the biggest reason he is holding back rest all are secondary reasons and not big enough to hold him back.

Facts are-

Rahul had one sided love for Jhanak which let alone Jhanak even we audience never knew before her birthday episode in Bose house.

It is only during her birthday episode when he calls Jhanak we hear him speaking in his mind that love exists between them but that love is one sided that is from his side.

Jhanak never came to know about his feelings and she never had any feelings apart from friendship for him.

Jhanak never loved him, in fact she didn't even had crush, infatuation, admiration or even liked him like a girl/woman likes a boy/man.

Anirudha is the Only person for whom Jhanak ever had all these feelings for.

This is the reason she got so disappointed when instead of saying that Jhanak loves him, Anirudha said she loves Rahul.

Jhanak and Rahul have always been only friends, both Rahul and Jhanak have denied being girlfriend/boyfriend specially Rahul who also added that he shouldn't pay attention to baseless rumours which are being spread.

Jhanak neither wanted to marry Rahul in the past nor does she has any interest in marrying him in future.

Rahul would have had interest in marrying her in past for sure but now he accepted Jhanak as Anirudha's wife and moved on.

Jhanak in worst case also can't even imagine anyone except Anirudha as her husband.

Lastly may be Anirudha would be having male ego issues as he is a flawed character but if he wants to go deeper even to this level to satisfy himself then as a matter of fact Since Jhanak and Rahul have always been just friends they didnt even have minutest of intimacy between them, not even a hug.

It's high time Jhanak loudly and clearly tells all these facts to Anirudha infact she doesn't even have to get into so much details, just say it directly that "I have never loved Rahul and he has always been just my friend"

Edited by Rancho12345 - 23 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Tagging others

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

I think till the time Anirudha doesn't know complete facts regarding Jhanak and Rahul relationship plus their feelings he won't proceed further towards Jhanak.

This is the biggest reason he is holding back rest all are secondary reasons and not big enough to hold him back.

Facts are-

Rahul had one sided love for Jhanak which let alone Jhanak even we audience never knew before her birthday episode in Bose house.

It is only during her birthday episode when he calls Jhanak we hear him speaking in his mind that love exists between them but that love is one sided that is from his side.

Jhanak never came to know about his feelings and she never had any feelings apart from friendship for him.

Jhanak never loved him, in fact she didn't even had crush, infatuation, admiration or even liked him like a girl/woman likes a boy/man.

This is the reason she got so disappointed when instead of saying that Jhanak loves him, Anirudha said she loves Rahul.

Jhanak and Rahul have always been only friends, both Rahul and Jhanak have denied being girlfriend/boyfriend specially Rahul who also added that he shouldn't pay attention to baseless rumours which are being spread.

Jhanak neither wanted to marry Rahul in the past nor does she has any interest in marrying him in future.

Rahul would have had interest in marrying her in past for sure but now he accepted Jhanak as Anirudha's wife and moved on.

Jhanak in worst case also can't even imagine anyone except Anirudha as her husband.

Lastly may be Anirudha would be having male ego issues as he is a flawed character but if he wants to go deeper even to this level to satisfy himself then as a matter of fact Since Jhanak and Rahul have always been just friends they didnt even have minutest of intimacy between them, not even a hug.

I love how u write in detail Rancho smiley20 .. exactly all these who will explain him smiley44 he sure has a lot ego these days… earlier he was such cool person but never egoistic.. no wonder whole family has found him changed.. they said every now & then he’s getting angry on people.. this all started after that sindoor reversal smiley29 ( I still can’t forget this idiotic scene out of my mind) stupid rasam, where she told she will marry someone else smiley19smiley38.. he didn’t stand up that time.. his focus & priority was Arshi that timesmiley7smiley7 & he let her come to this stage smiley19 & now blaming her smiley19 how will she Alone without his help withstand all that thunder smiley7.., & these all thing aside there is Rahul’s misunderstanding going on in his head smiley39smiley39 which just adds to their worries… till Rahul misunderstanding doesn’t clear… they r not going an inch in progression

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I’m confused if Ani believes or wants to believe that Jhanak has feelings for Rahul.

Rahul clarified to Ani on the phone that it’s not true. Jhanak also initially said he is just a friend. So uski sui Rahul pe kyon atki hai?

Rancho12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I’m confused if Ani believes or wants to believe that Jhanak has feelings for Rahul.

Rahul clarified to Ani on the phone that it’s not true. Jhanak also initially said he is just a friend. So uski sui Rahul pe kyon atki hai?

Did she directly say that Rahul is just her friend?

(Also did she directly say that she doesn't love Rahul?) 

Actually I haven't watched previous episodes properly I mean I watched in bits and pieces by forwarding and may be bcz of that I don't remember hence asking.

Rancho12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I love how u write in detail Rancho smiley20 .. exactly all these who will explain him smiley44 he sure has a lot ego these days… earlier he was such cool person but never egoistic.. no wonder whole family has found him changed.. they said every now & then he’s getting angry on people.. this all started after that sindoor reversal smiley29 ( I still can’t forget this idiotic scene out of my mind) stupid rasam, where she told she will marry someone else smiley19smiley38.. he didn’t stand up that time.. his focus & priority was Arshi that timesmiley7smiley7 & he let her come to this stage smiley19 & now blaming her smiley19 how will she Alone without his help withstand all that thunder smiley7.., & these all thing aside there is Rahul’s misunderstanding going on in his head smiley39smiley39 which just adds to their worries… till Rahul misunderstanding doesn’t clear… they r not going an inch in progression

Progression will happen only when Jhanak directly tells him that Rahul has only been her friend and she never loved him, till date her answers have somewhat not been convincing infact Rahul's answers was quite convincing but that's not enough for Anirudha, he keeps poking Jhanak for direct answers but mostly she says it's none of your business or at best says did I tell you about this? She just wants to avoid this question or at best tells him not to make his own assumptions without her saying anything.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Facts are-

It's high time Jhanak loudly and clearly tells all these facts to Anirudha infact she doesn't even have to get to so much details just say it directly that "I have never loved Rahul and he has always been just my friend"

In Kashaf's words from Zindagi Gulzaar Hai- "Tum meri zindagi mein aanewala pehli aur aakri mard hai. Tumhare alava mein kisi se kabhi mohabbat nahi ki... aur tumhare badd mein kisi se mohabbat nahi kar sakungi"

This is what Ani needs to hear from Jhanak to believe her. Varna Rahul ka bhoot unki dimaag se nahi utrega smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

he seems like he just wants to believe his thoughts r only true.. even when concerned people said no.. he’s not ready to listen 

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Did she directly say that Rahul is just her friend?

(Also did she directly say that she doesn't love Rahul?) 

Actually I haven't watched previous episodes properly I mean I watched in bits and pieces by forwarding and may be bcz of that I don't remember hence asking.

I think yes. Atleast once in the initial episodes. Can someone else confirm? Maybe I’m just imagining things like Ani smiley37

Edited by KambakthIshq - 23 days ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

In Kashaf's words from Zindagi Gulzaar Hai- "Tum meri zindagi mein aanewala pehli aur aakri mard hai. Tumhare alava mein kisi se kabhi mohabbat nahi ki... aur tumhare badd mein kisi se mohabbat nahi kar sakungi"

This is what Ani needs to hear from Jhanak to believe her. Varna Rahul ka bhoot unki dimaag se nahi utrega smiley44

ZGH.. this is the only show till date that I re watch atleast once every year. My absolute favorite.❤️ 

I’m team Zaroon, by the way smiley36

Sorry for going off topic on this threadsmiley9

Edited by KambakthIshq - 23 days ago