Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

by their speed & untouchability  smiley36 they will just stay 2 inch away & talk & comfort may be smiley37 rem the fire on pallu scenesmiley36..With close dance with Aditya.. I think Ani will see the video of close dance & may even ask her.. how long u know him that ur dancing so comfortably with him smiley36smiley36 cause he won’t show hes jealoussmiley37 but for all he will blame her smiley36 that’s what he’s been doingsmiley36 blaming her by hiding his feelingssmiley36

Arre Ashu - don't douse my fire Yaar! I'm sat here happily imagining this scene which ends in an actual RuNak hug. ♥️😁🤣

Can you imagine the serve? Aditya trying to take advantage of her, Jhanak shaken, Ani saving her and Jhanak flies into his arms and Ani comforts her, taking a second to comfort her first and then fixing Aditya with a death glare - how dare you even look at her?! 

OS coming up!!! I even started writing! smiley42 it's titled "Mine" smiley42

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Arre Ashu - don't douse my fire Yaar! I'm sat here happily imagining this scene which ends in an actual RuNak hug. ♥️😁🤣

Can you imagine the serve? Aditya trying to take advantage of her, Jhanak shaken, Ani saving her and Jhanak flies into his arms and Ani comforts her, taking a second to comfort her first and then fixing Aditya with a death glare - how dare you even look at her?! 

mridzy… stay in your dreamworld and give us a vibrant OS..

I am in with you.. whatever happens will happen.. let’s cherish the Bt’s for now..

thanks for tagging mesmiley31

Have been bit inactive will be active and cherish all pics and gifs 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like we are also cooking kayali pulao with lot of ghee in it 🤣. I am excited and worried for today’s episode. Ani should not blame her and talk badly after seeing the romantic video shoot. I am excited for the dream sequence and how Ani is going to lie and come to the shoot location.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I will prefer reading ur OS Mridzysmiley36 then seeing untouchable romance smiley36 see the romantic touchy dance also we got as dream smiley19smiley36.. yesterday when Aditya asked him aap kaun hai smiley37smiley37 I burst into 😆  smiley37 I am sure he wanted to say Jhank ka pati smiley37smiley37… can’t wait to see the real face off between 2 men’s smiley16smiley42… cause Tejas was older guy.. Aditya & Ani seems same age smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Looks like we are also cooking kayali pulao with lot of ghee in it 🤣. I am excited and worried for today’s episode. Ani should not blame her and talk badly after seeing the romantic video shoot. I am excited for the dream sequence and how Ani is going to lie and come to the shoot location.

Ani is not a cool guy what he was initially  smiley36 love has made him possessive  smiley37 with lots of anger issues smiley29smiley37 which he can’t controlsmiley36 & he only blames her smiley7 & in anger he looses control on his tongue smiley18… yesterday also unnecessary he went to scream at her smiley36 she will be thinking what’s wrong with him smiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani is not a cool guy what he was initially  smiley36 love has made him possessive  smiley37 with lots of anger issues smiley29smiley37 which he can’t controlsmiley36 & he only blames her smiley7 & in anger he looses control on his tongue smiley18… yesterday also unnecessary he went to scream at her smiley36 she will be thinking what’s wrong with him smiley37

I know. That is why it is very important for Ani to realize his love first. The actual progress in the story can happen if only if Ani realizes his love. After seeing the romantic video, if he blames her then I won’t side him. He is the one who asked to do work. Now if she do her work properly, he can’t get mad for that. 

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will prefer reading ur OS Mridzysmiley36 then seeing untouchable romance smiley36 see the romantic touchy dance also we got as dream smiley19smiley36.. yesterday when Aditya asked him aap kaun hai smiley37smiley37 I burst into 😆  smiley37 I am sure he wanted to say Jhank ka pati smiley37smiley37… can’t wait to see the real face off between 2 men’s smiley16smiley42… cause Tejas was older guy.. Aditya & Ani seems same age smiley37

I too strongly feel that there will be hugging now..  I am also one step ahead this time that Arshi will somehow follow Ani there... find them embracing each other and finally 💡 ..... finally leave..

I know.. you all don't want Arshi here... but I want her out somehow 😕 

Action speaks louder than words.. this is the second time she will witness them hugging..  she will break it off...  smiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They cannot show such things here... He is her talent manager remember smiley36 If he wants her to succeed then can't blame her for acting.. 

Moreover, in the promo he was blaming the field right? Not her.. hopefully he saves the hulk avatar only for LM.. not for J...

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I know. That is why it is very important for Ani to realize his love first. The actual progress in the story can happen if only if Ani realizes his love. After seeing the romantic video, if he blames her then I won’t side him. He is the one who asked to do work. Now if she do her work properly, he can’t get mad for that. 

exactly…going with his nature now a days acting all possessive he gets irritated with lil lil things… look at him during marriage times.. what nonsense he kept telling hersmiley19 & still no regret with it..I want to see what excuse he will give her saying why he’s there at her shooting location  smiley36… sure here he will lie to her also

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I too strongly feel that there will be hugging now..  I am also one step ahead this time that Arshi will somehow follow Ani there... find them embracing each other and finally 💡 ..... finally leave..

I know.. you all don't want Arshi here... but I want her out somehow 😕 

Action speaks louder than words.. this is the second time she will witness them hugging..  she will break it off...  smiley37

Ramya Khayali pulavsmiley42smiley37 or biryani ur preparing smiley36smiley36 Arshi will leave Ani smiley37smiley37.,, but I feel somewhere she will join hands with Aditya to seperate Jhanak & Ani may be smiley18