Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Can't believe they gonna normalize all verbal abuse from today's episode & highlight how everything is only ruhi's chaalsmiley37

Samridhi did good job today btwsmiley31

Exactly Ruhi ka toh samajh bhi aata hai but ye dharti pe bojh so called Maa-baap inko jab tak abhira chaar baat naa sunaye toh dil ko thandak nahi milegi.

This was the same Madhav who was stopping her to reconsider Armaan aur aaj jab baap ban kar bolna thaa toh gunga bankar khada raha. Kal fir out of nowhere iski baapta jaag jaegi kisi faltu se issue pesmiley7

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hardcore RoPu fans who follows his insta explain why your man is all tied up?? ➰ *We don't have rope emoji 🤣*

Dream sequence or kidnapping or Yrkkh is getting bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

he is gonna join V to meet Abhira and be mute when V brainwashes Ab into leaving Armaan for his khushi etc

V will do nautanki of feeling sad about the infertility but how this is their fate etc etc. She is ek number ki chalu aurat. Manipulation mein PhD ki hai Kaveri, V and Ruhi neh. Sab ek seh badh ke ek nautankibaaz, ghatiya log hai who somehow cannot see each others true colors and will manipulate everyone else into their bidding.

I hate that the supporting characters like Manoj, Manisha, Madhav are all made mute furniture pieces conveniently. Pathetic it is.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They did the same with her param pujya matashree. Remember her faking pregnancy when she get to know about akshu's pregnancy issues? She even tried to manipulate manyu. Fir kya hua after leap, they turned her into mahaan devi swarup behen by shoving all her previous kaands under the carpet. They will do exactly the same with Ruhismiley15

didnt watch gen 3. And reading about what all happened in bits and pieces I am glad I didnt watch that crap fest.

Its so upsetting that vamps get no frickin karma

The only reason for audience to tolerate crap like this is that at the very least all the people who do kaands should get their dues. Toh atleast we can watch with hope that jaisi karni, waisi bharni but if V, Kaveri, Ruhi , MG and cruella etc etc - all go without punishment- kya point hai?! Its so infuriating.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If they don’t reveal fake reports, this will later be a trigger for separation

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

U have any doubt ?bade galti karte hai par kabhi galat nahi hote🤫

Poddar parivar galat ho sakte hai lekin gatiya nahi smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bhai Aaj toh same same sameeee. Déjà vu is happening

Originally posted by: Pinecone

he is gonna join V to meet Abhira and be mute when V brainwashes Ab into leaving Armaan for his khushi etc

V will do nautanki of feeling sad about the infertility but how this is their fate etc etc. She is ek number ki chalu aurat. Manipulation mein PhD ki hai Kaveri, V and Ruhi neh. Sab ek seh badh ke ek nautankibaaz, ghatiya log hai who somehow cannot see each others true colors and will manipulate everyone else into their bidding.

I hate that the supporting characters like Manoj, Manisha, Madhav are all made mute furniture pieces conveniently. Pathetic it is.

Every other character behaved according to their characters shown from starting. My only problem lies with Madhav, at one point he was ready to give divorce to Vidya and even left his family so as to support his muh boli beti. Fir aaj kya hua??? Do writers forget what they wrote previously??? Madhav's silence today even after fufa's bakwas seemed criminal to me. Abhira should genuinely sunaofy this immoral good for nothing couple nicely once things are sorted. She should start calling them uncle- aunty as both don't deserve to be called Maa- papa.
Edited by Debospeaks - 2 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I can predict V folding hands and begging Abhira to not tie Armaan down to a shaadi where he will not get his biggest sapna, khushi etc etc while in reality she is just being a toxic horrible person who cant even care to first double check the facts, ask about medical options etc and later when Ab is proven to be medically fit she will do more nautanki and perhaps claim she did some mannat and all. And if Abhimaan refuse to forgive her, I can picture her doing some emotional blackmail of doing anshan or punishing herself or some crap to force them to "forgive"

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Suddenly feeling ghum 1 toxity is better than this. Atleast they don't do naach gaana together after such verbal torture smiley39