Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

No ,I guess passionate viewed may nitpick.Forgive them.If u compare all the actors today,Prachi did look weak.But when she asks to go away ,she was good .

It was not about actors actually, he is actually against the idea of Sita leaving herself which he expressed previously too. Yes its there in VR but the thing which doesn't create controversy, is normally adapted by these ITV makers. So my problem was with that, if this cr can get people little bit sympathetic towards Shri Rama( those who still question his actions) then we should not have any problem even if it not what was written in the text.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

What were the sadists on X thinking while demanding Uttar Ramayan?

Tragedy is not my cup of tea, pehle life kya kam tragic hai? smiley18 I was here for the epic battle, neither the love story nor the tragedy. Battle mein toh popat kar diya makers ne smiley6

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

What were the sadists on X thinking while demanding Uttar Ramayan?

Tragedy is not my cup of tea, pehle life kya kam tragic hai? smiley18 I was here for the epic battle, neither the love story nor the tragedy. Battle mein toh popat kar diya makers ne smiley6

My god subah subah mayavi ke darshan is tarah

Well ditto here

I m not watching either

Flood gates will open

Only battle now will be of lavnasur and shatrughan. Woh bhi mamu and Aquaman ki tarah ek din mein khatam

I agree with tragedy part.

Niharika_17 thumbnail
I am completely numb after watching yesterday episode don't know what to feel , it's not first time I am watching this particular track but it's first time this hits me this hard!! Man what a acting by sujay he is surely blessed by Shri Ram it's first time I felt the glimpse of Shri Ram pain as described in VR it was that much raw & heartwrenching. That firmness of Raja Ram but when that crown was removed his breakdown was something broke me also . Seeing her Jewelry and dresses then how he lost his senses with each stan of realisation that his life was leaving from ayodhya and when Sita chants his name how he stumbles down seeing the chariot fading away in darkness and then falls down completely his eyes were reflecting that anguish of not being with her that guilt which will now engulf him forever and then that flashback how he tries to draw strength but again felt defeated . I felt the glimpse of siya ram relationship as described in VR how beautifuly they have always potrayed their soul connection and hatts of to sujay & prachi for such pehonomenal act they are best siya ram for me no one can take their place . Prachi she was also fantastic her determination and pain both well potrayed and flashbacks how contrasting she came bringing infinite happiness in his life but now left leaving never ending darkness behind her . Aadesh niyati ka , vahan samaya ka Loved this dialogue the trust devi Sita had upon her Shri Ram such beautiful portrayal how she knows that only he can brighten the world by shrouded with darkness . And basant those silent tears of lakshman that anguish how he was torn between his duty and emotions looking forward to see lakshman ji and his bhabhima scenes in today's episode. Such well executed track hatts of to swastik most painful portrayal of Shri Ram pain . And pls sujay deserves iti awards after such splendid performance he is literally living like Shri Ram I never felt he is acting . He literally feels every emotion of Shri Ram that's why they look so raw & real onscreen .
Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

It was not about actors actually, he is actually against the idea of Sita leaving herself which he expressed previously too. Yes its there in VR but the thing which doesn't create controversy, is normally adapted by these ITV makers. So my problem was with that, if this cr can get people little bit sympathetic towards Shri Rama( those who still question his actions) then we should not have any problem even if it not what was written in the text.

Exactly some modifications are necessary.

Edited by Niharika_17 - 2 days ago
cuteamanboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the scene was emotional and i remember two songs from asr ramayan they were so beautiful

https://youtu.be/QsgseSyfObQ?si=tu4gAjbFFlnYg6MH

https://youtu.be/gnt8PF5rtbQ?si=5b6bZxzZkY0O_MUs

cuteamanboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

where are samarthya and vaidehi

the roles of their characters are important in these scenes

even if they are not available they can use body double for their presence in the scene

in asr also actors playing the characters of lakshman and shatrughn and actresses playing characters of urmila and shrutakirti were present mostly and actor and actress playing characters of bharat and mandavi were absent in most of the scenes

same was with the actresses playing the characters of mothers

the actress playing the role of kaushalya was present mostly accompanied by actress playing the role of sumitra sometimes and actress playing the role of kaikeyi sometimes

although they replaced the actress playing the character of shrutakirti by a new one

annu dangi and sudeepta singh played the role of shrutakirti in that

in brc ramayan also actress playing the role of shrutakirti was replaced by a new one

malini kapoor and arti puri played the role of shrutakirti in that

also they used body double for the role of shrutakirti in one of the scenes when arti puri was not present in that scene even i think they used a body double for the role of sita in one of the scenes in that

but brc ramayan also didn't show the character of shrutakirti in its last scene of the family together neither used body

in shrimad ramayan the role of shrutakirti played by three actresses

siddhi sharma

charmi dhami

sonal singh

Edited by cuteamanboy - 2 days ago
hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't see Ram in so much distress phenomenal acting by everyone 💔