Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

https://x.com/AashiZin/status/1834974393081954717?t=KWGk4xmUGROm1oP8Hk8s0Q&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Again at cost of repeating

Sujay has been brilliant.i had seen rs ramayan

It's considered best and actors par excellence

But here sujay just seems to have outshine every one

As per clips even Bharat and lakshman enjoyed very well.

chatterbox thumbnail

Vaise us dhobhi ka kya hua finally

Did ramji give solution to him

Or they simply skipped dhobhi ke nyay wali story

https://x.com/cscsphoenix/status/1834977290943385732?t=AHMldxCJFunj96FFZ9vM-g&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

If we go by the theory that UK happened, I am trying to explain why he did what he did

When people questioned Sita, it was not just any Dhobi incident but there were gossips going on all around Ayodhya, that meant they had lost trust on their queen and as a king it was his duty to pacify his praja, he took the hardest decision to leave Sita. It was like his way of telling praja that you guys mistrust her, now she is not your Maharani, now you guys can't question her character, in a way it was good for his kids to grow up in a better environment than this toxicity where they would have to hear all the taunts about their parentage. He didn't get remarried and remained loyal to his beloved wofe though out his life which he gives the society a good reply that questioned Sita, society ko Maharani se problem tha, he did Parityag of Maharani but his wife will always be Sita as he never had any doubts

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

If we go by the theory that UK happened, I am trying to explain why he did what he did

When people questioned Sita, it was not just any Dhobi incident but there were gossips going on all around Ayodhya, that meant they had lost trust on their queen and as a king it was his duty to pacify his praja, he took the hardest decision to leave Sita. It was like his way of telling praja that you guys mistrust her, now she is not your Maharani, now you guys can't question her character, in a way it was good for his kids to grow up in a better environment than this toxicity where they would have to hear all the taunts about their parentage. He didn't get remarried and remained loyal to his beloved wofe though out his life which he gives the society a good reply that questioned Sita, society ko Maharani se problem tha, he did Parityag of Maharani but his wife will always be Sita as he never had any doubts

Yes u wrote very well in simple terms

Praja doesn't trust maharani so she is gone

But sita will always be his wife

I think kal ke episode ka meaning hi yahi tha

But I m asking is show mein dhobhi ka kya hua akhir

Makers ne sasta se multitasking karwa Diya hai yahan

chatterbox thumbnail

Ha ha episode was so emotional Aaj forum Wale sab gayab..

No one seems to see the episode today

And ananya well u akele did 4 pages 😂😂

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The things I liked in today's episode -

1.Loved how his face crumbles when she says that the people are ready to accuse her and the unborn child at the drop of the hat.

2.The whole anguish scene of Ram.

3 .The attention to detailing in this scene is awesome.From the time ,he leaves the council,the crown NEVER leaves the head.It becomes his duty to carry the burden all his life.So even if he cries, there's no hard sobs.The crown became his boon and a bane ,yet something he can never get rid off.Surely he could abandon the throne but his subjects will suffer.Hence the king cannot even lament loudly.Also how his own ancestor Harishchandra abandoned his own family for Dharma and doesn't stop following it even when his only child got killed.

I remember reading one incident when Chandragupta Maurya complains to Chanakya and ask shouldn't a king listen to his feelings once in a while ??Chanakya becomes extremely angry at him and says that Murkh !! Ek Raja aur ek shikshak ka apna na toh koi sukh hota hai na koi dukh.Uska sukh dukh uski praja se juda hota hai.Though The Maurya person appears only few hundred years ago in Kalayuga,we can retrace its relevance back in the Treta yuga.

All along the series Ram always explained the scenario,his reasons soundly and patiently to his brothers with all the logic.This time,he refuses in a straightforward manner.So the king addresses his army chief not a brother.One of the reasons why he couldn't face his mothers.The son may loose control,break down and may not be able to take the devision .Also the shame of letting them down.A King never expresses or justifies himself .He always has to present a straight face and a strong front .As a leader u take hard decisions.FOR THE GREATER GOOD !!

4.I found Lakshman's face caked with the makeup.It was overdone as well as his acting was loud particularly in this scene specially the crying and all.The only scene I liked him was when he was talking to Urmila .He says it's the king's orders.For a moment ,when he closed his eyes out of frustration,I got reminded of the scene around the 1st vanvaas .There also he expresses frustration and anger when Ram was treated unfairly .

Why Hanuman is missing in all this ??

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

The things I liked in today's episode -

1.Loved how his face crumbles when she says that the people are ready to accuse her and the unborn child at the drop of the hat.

2.The whole anguish scene of Ram.

3 .The attention to detailing in this scene is awesome.From the time ,he leaves the council,the crown NEVER leaves the head.It becomes his duty to carry the burden all his life.So even if he cries, there's no hard sobs.The crown became his boon and a bane ,yet something he can never get rid off.Surely he could abandon the throne but his subjects will suffer.Hence the king cannot even lament loudly.Also how his own ancestor Harishchandra abandoned his own family for Dharma and doesn't stop following it even when his only child got killed.

I remember reading one incident when Chandragupta Maurya complains to Chanakya and ask shouldn't a king listen to his feelings once in a while ??Chanakya becomes extremely angry at him and says that Murkh !! Ek Raja aur ek shikshak ka apna na toh koi sukh hota hai na koi dukh.Uska sukh dukh uski praja se juda hota hai.Though The Maurya person appears only few hundred years ago in Kalayuga,we can retrace its relevance back in the Treta yuga.

All along the series Ram always explained the scenario,his reasons soundly and patiently to his brothers with all the logic.This time,he refuses in a straightforward manner.So the king addresses his army chief not a brother.One of the reasons why he couldn't face his mothers.The son may loose control,break down and may not be able to take the devision .Also the shame of letting them down.A King never expresses or justifies himself .He always has to present a straight face and a strong front .As a leader u take hard decisions.FOR THE GREATER GOOD !!

4.I found Lakshman's face caked with the makeup.It was overdone as well as his acting was loud particularly in this scene specially the crying and all.The only scene I liked him was when he was talking to Urmila .He says it's the king's orders.For a moment ,when he closed his eyes out of frustration,I got reminded of the scene around the 1st vanvaas .There also he expresses frustration and anger when Ram was treated unfairly .

Why Hanuman is missing in all this ??

You summarised well as always 👏👏👏

That ring clutching scene symbolises how now there is only raja ram . His hope , heart & happiness everything was crushing . This crown one ya agree now he is just Raja Ram not siya ke ram . I guess praja must be happy now by ruining everything

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Exactly he ensures her happiness also but himself was lost in darkness my heart can't take this all sujay acting is so wonderful .