Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

https://x.com/AashiZin/status/1834242486388113610?t=ouiLLwXbqjDqD6mDd1ZGzg&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

DiamondLife thumbnail

I am in minority who liked the episode smiley4

It is must watch episode...

How brilliantly creative team put forth the whole thing....how nicely they put the base slowly...

Getting mothers also ready for Sita maata to go to van. Bot Shree Ram and Sita maata are on one side ...aware of what is going on in Ayodhya.

It will be very interesting to see What Shree Ram does in Darbar tomorrow....what nyay he gives to Washer woman smiley10

I am sure it will be something palatable....

What they are showing in past few episodes and pressurizing the word Sanskars and Chalan se badalna hai samaj ko...

Because no matter what one does at this situation..it will back fire...How patiently Siya Ram handled the situation and through their Acharan they got Ayodhya people on track....smiley32

To me first time...this entire thing is making sense.....

Note: Shasta has already polluted and damaged what he needs to...now it's time to kill him...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I am in minority who liked the episode smiley4

It is must watch episode...

How brilliantly creative team put forth the whole thing....how nicely they put the base slowly...

Getting mothers also ready for Sita maata to go to van. Bot Shree Ram and Sita maata are on one side ...aware of what is going on in Ayodhya.

It will be very interesting to see What Shree Ram does in Darbar tomorrow....what nyay he gives to Washer woman smiley10

I am sure it will be something palatable....

What they are showing in past few episodes and pressurizing the word Sanskars and Chalan se badalna hai samaj ko...

Because no matter what one does at this situation..it will back fire...How patiently Siya Ram handled the situation and through their Acharan they got Ayodhya people on track....smiley32

To me first time...this entire thing is making sense.....

Note: Shasta has already polluted and damaged what he needs to...now it's time to kill him...

Yes.... today's episode was actually good....

I wld say after watching yesterday's episode,,,I was also on verge of leaving to watch it ... waise bhi mein Ananya didi and Chatterbox didi ke review ke baad hi online dekhti hu epi...so aisa part aaye jo sunne mein accha na lage,,usse I start forwarding 10-10 sec...

But aaj ka was good execution of the bhoomika they laid for situation...aap dekh sakte ho chatterbox didi,,,

Edited by RamAayenge - 6 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Its just to avoid controversy and in a way its good as that particular part was not in line with Shri Rama's character. Hence UK is an interpolation

https://x.com/cscsphoenix/status/1834236813738639444?t=ZwmathxXR-x_mCSubIRzFA&s=19

It's in Ramanand Sagar version also..

https://youtube.com/shorts/B4ncBdyM6G0?si=UPhuR4UbDlLHJx3q

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes.... today's episode was actually good....

I wld say after watching yesterday's episode,,,I was also on verge of leaving to watch it ... waise bhi mein Ananya didi and Chatterbox didi ke review ke baad hi online dekhti hu epi...so aisa part aaye jo sunne mein accha na lage,,usse I start forwarding 10-10 sec...

But aaj ka was good execution of the bhoomika they laid for situation...

Good for u that u liked

Precap kya tha yeh bata do

Mujhe trigger hone laga us sasta ka drama

Mental peace ke liye quit for now

Story pata hai but I don't want to see sasta any more

Celinacrescent thumbnail

https://x.com/AashiZin/status/1834239332716294450?t=06bJw2jmsTQQMu-Rx0PROg&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

[/QUOTE

I loved how he keeps looking at her with worry and concern.While Ravan was always adorned jewellery by women,he was either dresses by his 3 mothers ( before marriage while going to kill Tadaka) ,by male servants before his 2nd coronation and by his wife now.

Wish they could have included the scene before vanvaas .In that ,Ram wears the valkal attire (2 piece) attire made by bark .After seeing that Seeta is thoroughly confused as to how to wear her own attire as thee garment keeps on loosening and slipping off ,he personally wraps it around her.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

This is a scene where I liked Prachi's acting.She is also worried and her expression looks like she knows what's going to happen and hence sad in a way that perhaps this meeting is probably their last ..

They are showing this bye in a slow motion.

It's like how they are understanding each other That it's mutual separation .Hope they don't show it like how Swastik did in another following version.It was horrible..

https://youtu.be/Nv0thYn0KCQ?si=K4AM2FaG-fM9tV0S

Edited by Celinacrescent - 6 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good for u that u liked

Precap kya tha yeh bata do

Mujhe trigger hone laga us sasta ka drama

Mental peace ke liye quit for now

Story pata hai but I don't want to see sasta any more

The promo is old one ..