Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Not him wearing his vanvaas clothes smiley36 poor PH indeed!

Like u ,I also thought it's the vanvaasi clothes but it's of a faded gerua color with stripes .So it's different.The bag or potli is the same though.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Hey Ramji smiley3

Yeh kya tha

I am terrified now about the upcoming sequence

Trust Swastik to do something weird in the name of creativity...😁😁

This particular series has the worst casting ,acting and costumes.This actor is the anti thesis of Shree Ram...

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

This particular series has the worst casting ,acting and costumes.This actor is the anti thesis of Shree Ram...

True....this series was disaster in every sense possible....and I seriously pray πŸ™ with my folded hands...pls god,give them wisdom to not repeat anything done in their previous tragedy show on Uttar kand in this current show Shrimad Ramayan....this series is good for a reason....they shd maintain it good atleast, if not best till end...

Haa....mein bhi darri Hui hu Ananya didi....jab tak yeh log acche se yeh track execute nahi kardete,,,,yeh Darr rahega ki purane gadbag tareeke se na present kare is track ko as they did in Ram Siya ke Luv Kush...that wasπŸ˜”...

Though aaj ka episode dekhkar I feel hopeful too...

Isn't this Sita playing Mahalakshmi in LN, that rangu show, Shivya Pathania, I loved her in a sony show called Yeh Rishtey Sazedaari ke.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Skipping This Whole Track

Not Interested

In Watching The Show Yet

I Will Watch How This Evil Raavan Dies

smiley4

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Isn't this Sita playing Mahalakshmi in LN, that rangu show, Shivya Pathania, I loved her in a sony show called Yeh Rishtey Sazedaari ke.

No clue, I have stopped watching series a long time back.SR is the first Hindi series ,I have attached after a long time.I don't have the patience to watch them actually.

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

True....this series was disaster in every sense possible....and I seriously pray πŸ™ with my folded hands...pls god,give them wisdom to not repeat anything done in their previous tragedy show on Uttar kand in this current show Shrimad Ramayan....this series is good for a reason....they shd maintain it good atleast, if not best till end...

Haa....mein bhi darri Hui hu Ananya didi....jab tak yeh log acche se yeh track execute nahi kardete,,,,yeh Darr rahega ki purane gadbag tareeke se na present kare is track ko as they did in Ram Siya ke Luv Kush...that wasπŸ˜”...

Though aaj ka episode dekhkar I feel hopeful too...

Rsklk & skr are trauma which I never want to live again . Worst casting of swastik in rsklk . It always make me depressed that what blunders they did

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Yesterday episode was fantastic !!! Loved it the bonding they were showing of ma Sita with her mother in law's is lovely and I am glad that now kaushalya & sumitra are getting full space . Siya ram scenes are always treat for me yesterday it was very well executed the way they showing both as king & queen is so amazing . Loved that how he always praised her and felt proud of her , the way everytime Shri Ram eyes holds gratitude & respect for his Sita and that hand clutching scene it reminds me of episode before Sita haran . Sujay & prachi are always nailing as siya ram . That version of vr in uk that Shri Ram without any discussion send ma Sita is really inconsistent with both of their characters . I like this creative take even in rs ramayan too hope swastik will handle this whole track in right way . No comment on unwanted element from my side for me he is non existent , I am enjoying my siya ram
Celinacrescent thumbnail

A new piece of information.I think they have started telecasting the series in Sony before KBC.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A new piece of information.I think they have started telecasting the series in Sony before KBC.

Yeh Sony par repeat telecast to 9 September se shuru ho gaya hai...

Not a new information my brotherπŸ€—