https://youtu.be/t9UFwPcMskE?feature=shared

Edited by chatterbox - 3 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Main kabse woh video dhund Rahi hun lakshman and Arya sumant wala

Usmein Rishi brigu ka pata nahi but dashrath ko awareness thi ramji ki woh tha

Yeh RS Ramayan mein to Raja Janak came to meet Shri Ram wala bhi ek part hai....waha they show a soulful conversation between Ramji and Janak Maharaj... asks how and who told him abt all this?? Then Raja Janak says Lakshman informed him abt Shri Ram's state and Shri Ram looked at him,so Lakshman answered as u never tell ur sufferings bit I know the pain hidden inside u,,as Father figure se baat karne par putra ka mann halka ho jaata hai...so then Raja Janak also consoled Shri Ram and request him to visit Mithil once and console Sunaina...Both Ram Lakshman goes to Mithila...They expected Sunaina will scold him...but Sunaina rather swaagat karke putra jaise treat karti hai...she also understood the situation and instructed Lakshman to tell Urmila also that both of them shd Serve Ram earnestly as he is alone now...and one of Sita's childhood friend was angry and sobbing...said I will write on wall of each house of Mithila that none shd marry their daughters in Ayodhya...

This scene was creative take I guess...as nothing like this was in text....but truly it was so much soulful that it left me teary eyed...RS Ramayan ke creative liberty bhi kaafi soch samajke narrative and characters ko aur enriching banaye aise होते थे...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yeh RS Ramayan mein to Raja Janak came to meet Shri Ram wala bhi ek part hai....waha they show a soulful conversation between Ramji and Janak Maharaj... asks how and who told him abt all this?? Then Raja Janak says Lakshman informed him abt Shri Ram's state and Shri Ram looked at him,so Lakshman answered as u never tell ur sufferings bit I know the pain hidden inside u,,as Father figure se baat karne par putra ka mann halka ho jaata hai...so then Raja Janak also consoled Shri Ram and request him to visit Mithil once and console Sunaina...Both Ram Lakshman goes to Mithila...They expected Sunaina will scold him...but Sunaina rather swaagat karke putra jaise treat karti hai...she also understood the situation and instructed Lakshman to tell Urmila also that both of them shd Serve Ram earnestly as he is alone now...and one of Sita's childhood friend was angry and sobbing...said I will write on wall of each house of Mithila that none shd marry their daughters in Ayodhya...

This scene was creative take I guess...as nothing like this was in text....but truly it was so much soulful that it left me teary eyed...RS Ramayan ke creative liberty bhi kaafi soch samajke narrative and characters ko aur enriching banaye aise होते थे...

Yes I remember this part

Us time social media nahi tha na 1985 ke aaspaas so Jo dikhaya sahi hi laga tha

Even during lockdown with social media too no one critices rs ramayan

Abhi new word aaye hai creative liberty ke naam par kuch bhi parosne ka

Jo yeh nastik kar rahe hai

VFX do I m ok but story ko nichod ke rakh diya

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram

I did not watch the episode niharika. It would have been too much for me to handle. I saw only clips posted by ananya

Ring crushing scene was as u mentioned earlier sign of hope now sign of never ending despair.

Look at this. For praja for rajdharm ramji took all pain on himself.

That's treta yug and PPL were questioning sita but no one question ramji was also alone. Sorry don't want to stir controversy. I m only talking about ppls mindset then

Come dwapar yug again a woman was humiliated.. Pandavas were helpless then go stop humiliation of draupadi and elders also didn't say. Or were tied up in some vachans

So result was bloodshed in Mahabharata

Actually I had plenty of questions and these times social media is there so we get answers. Earlier Jo suna dekha sahi laga tha

Ramjis options ka ek post padha tha twitter par. Ismein saare answers they with pro and cons

Friend ,

I personally had a doubt..

UK an interpolation.Still

Sita walks away when it is not in UK,trend of Agni pariksha discouraged but still putting up a wrong message that a woman can be abandoned even if she is innocent.So another trend set only right ?

If he sends her away to show that he is sending her away for the people, shouldn't he have declared just that ?He refuses to marry again when Ashavamedha yagya scene comes into picture.After a period of approx 10 years .That means for 10 years ,women were left by their husbands if husbands had an ounce of doubt in her character.

Not judging Ramayan by today's standards but I want to know the reason.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 2 days ago