Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Yes you might have read vashnavi di post Raj dharma demanded sacrifice , dharma is sometimes too complex only thing we can do is to take lessons from our epic and ma Sita final decision of not giving any test proves that how wrong praja it nullified Shri Ram decision she showed mirror to them that a woman didn't need society acceptance and she was not ordinary woman . There is one line of ami gamatra Maam book ramayan untravelled in last chapter foresaken it was like Shri Ram foresake her for his dharma and then she foresake everyone for her respect . It's heartbreaking di so heartbreaking.

Ya I did read there and got answers too

So my perspective changed here only

They both in a way praja ko answer kar diya..apna self respect rakha

Yahi praja last mein says sorry but it's too late

Yeh part in rs ramayan mei acche se dikhaya tha

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya I did read there and got answers too

So my perspective changed here only

They both in a way praja ko answer kar diya..apna self respect rakha

Yahi praja last mein says sorry but it's too late

Yeh part in rs ramayan mei acche se dikhaya tha

Yes they both proved in their own way also it's most painful incarnation of Lakshmi Narayan due to bhrigu Rishi sharp . More than rs ramayan it was well potrayed in 2008 ndtv version the dialogue of Mata Sita were so fierce .

Mai ye pariksha isliye nahi de rahi kyunki mujhe apna pativrat dharma sidha karna par isliye kyunki Aaj ek maa ko apne putron ka khoya hua adhikar chahyie . And then song that vidhna nahi samaj hi iska uttardayi hai bhumi ke beti aaj bhumi se sharan magne ayi hai .

It's so heartouching so I like 2008 ramayan more than rs one in this scenerio

chatterbox thumbnail

Yes they both proved in their own way also it's most painful incarnation of Lakshmi Narayan due to bhrigu Rishi sharp . More than rs ramayan it was well potrayed in 2008 ndtv version the dialogue of Mata Sita were so fierce .

Mai ye pariksha isliye nahi de rahi kyunki mujhe apna pativrat dharma sidha karna par isliye kyunki Aaj ek maa ko apne putron ka khoya hua adhikar chahyie . And then song that vidhna nahi samaj hi iska uttardayi hai bhumi ke beti aaj bhumi se sharan magne ayi hai .

It's so heartouching so I like 2008 ramayan more than rs one in this scenerio

Both made by sagars that's why it's liked. Not distorted much ya kisi bhi character ko kharab nahi kiya tha

Woh last mei dharti mei jaana hi ayodhya ki praja ke moonh par tamacha tha

But again Jo bhi hua maybe it was all predestined ki ayodhya wale hi Aisa kuch karenge

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This one point is on twitter and I did write ABT it in one of the edts

Some Rishi ka shraap on Vishnu but i couldn't remember it properly then.

Rishi brigu had cursed Vishnu to be separated from his wife and suffer the pain. It was all written in destiny

And rs ramayan mein bhi dikhaya tha sumanth telling lakshman ABT back story and dashrath being aware of ramji reality.

Imagine wala ramayan mein bhi tha yeh part. But can't remember clearly.

Yehi accept karke chalte hai ki Jo hua ya Jo hota hai woh shri hari Vishnu ki iccha se hi hota hai

Ramayan se yeh bhi seekh milti hai .sach par raho logon ki baaton mein aake apna Ghar barbaad na karo

Right ??

Yes that shraap thing I mentioned also in my review of episode....

story is Rishi Bhrigu ke wife gave sharan to some demons and that hindered their end so Lord Vishnu angrily cuts off her head...

Now lamenting Rishi Bhrigu in anger gave shraap to Vishnu that as I am pained frm separation of my beloved wife....u also will be separated from ur wife & hv to bear this pain of virah frm ur beloved...

So Siya Ram had to live that Shraap in this janm.

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Both made by sagars that's why it's liked. Not distorted much ya kisi bhi character ko kharab nahi kiya tha

Woh last mei dharti mei jaana hi ayodhya ki praja ke moonh par tamacha tha

But again Jo bhi hua maybe it was all predestined ki ayodhya wale hi Aisa kuch karenge

Yes it was all pre destined but siya ram and their family suffered in that . Vo praja isi layak thi ek baar galti karke bhi nahi sudhre ki fir Shak mtlb hadd yrr tum raja se sab kuch cheno bhi or fir bhi shak Karo they also wanted him to remarry never seen such swarthi praja . But at that moment Shri Ram every thread of patience broke the way he wanted to destroyed whole universe for his Sita it breaks his endurance .

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes that shraap thing I mentioned also in my review of episode....

story is Rishi Bhrigu ke wife gave sharan to some demons and that hindered their end so Lord Vishnu angrily cuts off her head...

Now lamenting Rishi Bhrigu in anger gave shraap to Vishnu that as I am pained frm separation of my beloved wife....u also will be separated from ur wife & hv to bear this pain of virah frm ur beloved...

So Siya Ram had to live that Shraap in this janm.

Ya wahi wahin padha Maine

Before that I knew ABT shraap but cudnt remember kya tha woh.

Everything in our stories seem result of shraap and vardaans

Sab destined tha

chatterbox thumbnail

Yes it was all pre destined but siya ram and their family suffered in that . Vo praja isi layak thi ek baar galti karke bhi nahi sudhre ki fir Shak mtlb hadd yrr tum raja se sab kuch cheno bhi or fir bhi shak Karo they also wanted him to remarry never seen such swarthi praja . But at that moment Shri Ram every thread of patience broke the way he wanted to destroyed whole universe for his Sita it breaks his endurance .

That was too good and showed human side of endurance

I don't know somewhere i read ki ayodhya walo ne tab mata sita par shak Kiya barbaar sabot manga so baad mei all had to suffer

Niharika_17 thumbnail

That was too good and showed human side of endurance

I don't know somewhere i read ki ayodhya walo ne tab mata sita par shak Kiya barbaar sabot manga so baad mei all had to suffer

Yes before that we never saw raja ram breaking but at that moment he didn't care that facade of firmness broke and it was good .

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly💯,,,

Hmmm....Yeh Niharika bhi meri Soul Sister hi hai frm another mother💖,,,,wahh soul sisters and soul brothers I am getting on this forum...

After reading ur first post on forum itself,,, I was going to write this in welcoming post for you on forum... par sudden kaam mein busy ho gyi so forgotten🤦....so abhi mention kar rahi hu...smiley31

Waise I recognised u frm Day 1 itself,,we hv interacted on YT comment section of series also earlier on episodes,clips ,promo etc of series.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Exactly💯,,,

Hmmm....Yeh Niharika bhi meri Soul Sister hi hai frm another mother💖,,,,wahh soul sisters and soul brothers I am getting on this forum...

After reading ur first post on forum itself,,, I was going to write this in welcoming post for you on forum... par sudden kaam mein busy ho gyi so forgotten🤦....so abhi mention kar rahi hu...smiley31

Waise I recognised u frm Day 1 itself,,we hv interacted on YT comment section of series also earlier on episodes,clips ,promo etc of series.

Kumbh ke mele mein khoye bhai behen