Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Very nice analogy u made and example u gave of Acharya Chanakya's take on it is indeed perfect here.

Episode was good and expressions of all I liked...the way breakdown was shown by Shri Ram,Ma Sita, Brothers,Mothers... portrayal of all was good....Sujay was amazing in depicting Helplessness of Husband and stoicism & neutrality Of King in expressions as well as speech...

Hanumanji u asked why missing? Actually in original text also,in this part there is no mention of Hanumanji...but I think he will get separate dedicated scene where he will want to stay with Sita Maa to take care of her but she will deny reminding him of promise she took frm him to stay with Shri Ram always in seena cheerne wala episode...then she will send him back to Ayodhya....aisa kuch scene denge hi I think....

Yeh sab added self written scenes dete hue ek original scene hai woh Naa bhul jaaye to accha .....I want that scene....

Sumantra and Lakshman's discussion on destiny and how Sumantra consoled Lakshman and told him story of Rishi Bhrigu ka shraap and Siya Ram viyog destined wala story....and on returning Lakshman consoled Broken ShriRam for getting back to kingly duties....

Yeh parts totally naa sahi... kisi na kisi tareeke se add karde.... Lakshman consoling or giving moral support to ShriRam,,yeh side of him is visible in this plus many other incidents in VR...but this series has never shown his empathy... atleast yaha dikha de to acha....waise today bhi when Ram told them there will be no Agnipariksha,a slight variation in Lakshman's expressions told that he anticipated the upcoming tragedy as he asked Ram that his heart is sinking,,what's going on in ur mind???And Sumantra Lakshman talk also...back story bhi and how destiny plays yeh dono parts intellectual hai....kisi form mein include kar de short scene hi sahi to accha hoga...

Tbh Bharat ka 1 dialogue personally muje ajeeb Laga thoda....these ppl pay attention while writing dialogues of Ram,Sita ,guruji, Hanuman ji and Antagonist bus .... Brothers ke dialogues Kai baar unke actual characterisation ke sync mein nahi hote... sometimes even mothers ke bhi....

What was that...Hum bhi apni patni ka tyag karenge?Matlab context ke bahar ka dialogue tha....debate ke bhi valid points hote hai...In VR ,many times debates hv come between Ram Lakshman,but their points and arguments r so Intellectual itself making entire debate so learning for us...same was chitrakoot debate of Ram Bharat....brothers r also full of wisdom and such dialogues doesn't suit their intellect sometimes even in emotions...waha bhi emotional dialogue isse accha ho sakta hai... Better was their sobbing heavily...

Baki iske alawa overall sabke dialogues performances especially Sujay was very nice...

Shatrughna was also missing... otherwise is scene mein Ram actually calls all brothers to tell them abt this as per text also...but maybe that actor wld be in some other show...

Aaj Urmila came back finally after many days...that scene of Lakshman telling Urmila was Also good...his last dialogue was actually very true depicting his personal dilemma,,, between his conscience and Loyalty,,,

Sita Ma ka valkal mein aana, Shri Ram not able to see her like that....turned away but soon turned back but before that she walked away.... Trying not to increase his agony....that scene was very impactful.

I think Hanuman turns into a kid and stays in the ashram to take care of the children.He and Valmiki train the kids for Ramayan narration.

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Correct he sent strong message in very nice way. U don't deserve ur queen

But even during that yagya PPL were gossiping Raja ko dusri shaadi karni chahiye

See that's why he is maryada purushottam

But kitna tragic life hua na.

The truth is Aaj ke zamane mein yeh sab nahi hota

Sasta ravan jaise logon ka moonh bandh karna aata hai public ko

Straight shut up Kiya jaata hai

Isn't it

Exactly that was the message he never abandoned her just send her away so she can live in peace with full dignity . But that cost lifetime pain for both and since yesterday I am not able to come out of this heartbreak before too watch this track but the way sr has potrayed with sujay & prachi as ram siya it hits me different . They both are imprinted in my hearts as siya ram and sujay what a actor he is truelly blessed by Shri Ram .

And that ring crushing scene it made me teary eyed the way his hope waw crushing and it was same ring which became the reason of his hope but now nothing left I felt as if that Shri Ram too left with his Sita it's just Raja Ram whom we will witness . And that firmness which sujay showed today that's so heartbreaking. I don't know what to feel those flashbacks were hitting yrr how everything was beautiful from their first meet to marriage , and now everything ended . Prachi was also faboulous infact all actors performed so well .

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very emotional episode indeed...it is kinda rushed I feel...will the show end soon??

hellothere2644 thumbnail

Seriously their divine love has been portrayed so beautifully from the beginning...first meet...swayamvar everything and now being viewers for so long it feels like personal pain its extremely heartbreaking 💔💔

hellothere2644 thumbnail

I think no happy moments now till luv kush reunite with his father...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Exactly that was the message he never abandoned her just send her away so she can live in peace with full dignity . But that cost lifetime pain for both and since yesterday I am not able to come out of this heartbreak before too watch this track but the way sr has potrayed with sujay & prachi as ram siya it hits me different . They both are imprinted in my hearts as siya ram and sujay what a actor he is truelly blessed by Shri Ram .

And that ring crushing scene it made me teary eyed the way his hope waw crushing and it was same ring which became the reason of his hope but now nothing left I felt as if that Shri Ram too left with his Sita it's just Raja Ram whom we will witness . And that firmness which sujay showed today that's so heartbreaking. I don't know what to feel those flashbacks were hitting yrr how everything was beautiful from their first meet to marriage , and now everything ended . Prachi was also faboulous infact all actors performed so well .

Good morning jai shri ram

I did not watch the episode niharika. It would have been too much for me to handle. I saw only clips posted by ananya

Ring crushing scene was as u mentioned earlier sign of hope now sign of never ending despair.

Look at this. For praja for rajdharm ramji took all pain on himself.

That's treta yug and PPL were questioning sita but no one question ramji was also alone. Sorry don't want to stir controversy. I m only talking about ppls mindset then

Come dwapar yug again a woman was humiliated.. Pandavas were helpless then go stop humiliation of draupadi and elders also didn't say. Or were tied up in some vachans

So result was bloodshed in Mahabharata

Actually I had plenty of questions and these times social media is there so we get answers. Earlier Jo suna dekha sahi laga tha

Ramjis options ka ek post padha tha twitter par. Ismein saare answers they with pro and cons

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

I think no happy moments now till luv kush reunite with his father...

Uske baad hi finale hai.

In fact forward mode mei sab batate hai

All matas expired. All wives gone too

Then lakshman goes followed by mahaprasthan

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

Seriously their divine love has been portrayed so beautifully from the beginning...first meet...swayamvar everything and now being viewers for so long it feels like personal pain its extremely heartbreaking 💔💔

Exactly sr cast is such that we can feel every emotion and happy moments now there will be none atleast for ma Sita she has luv kush with her , Valmiki ji se father figure and ashram vasis who will truelly respect her but Shri Ram he will be shrouded in darkness forever and when one hope brightens with luv kush again that praja destroyed it questioning ma Sita , the pain which Shri Ram is bearing it is never ending infact he will witness his Sita leaving the earth forever , yet again he will see his hope withering away . I don't know what to feel but this heartbreak is not healing try to watch old episodes too but everytime this stab of reality that now they will not be together is breaking me

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram

I did not watch the episode niharika. It would have been too much for me to handle. I saw only clips posted by ananya

Ring crushing scene was as u mentioned earlier sign of hope now sign of never ending despair.

Look at this. For praja for rajdharm ramji took all pain on himself.

That's treta yug and PPL were questioning sita but no one question ramji was also alone. Sorry don't want to stir controversy. I m only talking about ppls mindset then

Come dwapar yug again a woman was humiliated.. Pandavas were helpless then go stop humiliation of draupadi and elders also didn't say. Or were tied up in some vachans

So result was bloodshed in Mahabharata

Actually I had plenty of questions and these times social media is there so we get answers. Earlier Jo suna dekha sahi laga tha

Ramjis options ka ek post padha tha twitter par. Ismein saare answers they with pro and cons

Yes you might have read vashnavi di post Raj dharma demanded sacrifice , dharma is sometimes too complex only thing we can do is to take lessons from our epic and ma Sita final decision of not giving any test proves that how wrong praja it nullified Shri Ram decision she showed mirror to them that a woman didn't need society acceptance and she was not ordinary woman . There is one line of ami gamatra Maam book ramayan untravelled in last chapter foresaken it was like Shri Ram foresake her for his dharma and then she foresake everyone for her respect . It's heartbreaking di so heartbreaking.

chatterbox thumbnail

This one point is on twitter and I did write ABT it in one of the edts

Some Rishi ka shraap on Vishnu but i couldn't remember it properly then.

Rishi brigu had cursed Vishnu to be separated from his wife and suffer the pain. It was all written in destiny

And rs ramayan mein bhi dikhaya tha sumanth telling lakshman ABT back story and dashrath being aware of ramji reality.

Imagine wala ramayan mein bhi tha yeh part. But can't remember clearly.

Yehi accept karke chalte hai ki Jo hua ya Jo hota hai woh shri hari Vishnu ki iccha se hi hota hai

Ramayan se yeh bhi seekh milti hai .sach par raho logon ki baaton mein aake apna Ghar barbaad na karo

Right ??