Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

I agree. A marriage is not about "I , me , myself." It's about " us " which Sai didn't understand or didn't want to understand. Virat's love was unconstitutional but I can't the same for Sai. I understand Sai came from a different background and she wasn't a kid to not understand the nuances of a joint family. We all come from different backgrounds but adjust accordingly. Virat tried his best to make her comfortable but she didn't choose to adjust with his family. Had he been selfish he would have left her alone in the plane. But, he chose to die with her.

The last was emotional. Infact I still get emotional remembering that scene.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat would have never leaved Sai in plane.....he wasn't afraid of losing life ,already he lived in his zombie version for so long when he assumed Sai wasn't anymore......he was actually afraid of losing Sai and somewhere in the back of his mind about kids and family too.....Virat's life started and ended with responsibilties......smiley28

Ashane25 thumbnail

Agree with you all.....smiley1

Happy Sairatsmiley27smiley36......

Ashane25 thumbnail

What else do you all want to discuss other than MB in its chat forumsmiley37......ye show mere palle nhi pad rha.....they are just writing episode the same day and passing it to audience lo dekhlo bas ......smiley32

Standards bahut down hai.....smiley24

Edited by Ashane25 - 5 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Virat couldn't leave Sai at any cost in the plane for the same reason that without her he didn't wanted to live a life again. He would have died immediately had he left her all alone dying. His kids, his family took a backseat at that moment because admit or no, Virat always chose Sai for everything - and literally everything - anger, jealousy, sorrow, emotion, frustration and pure love. He loved and lived Sai from the day he got married to her.smiley27

Ashane25 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

As we were discussing of ghum I wanted to know how you all felt when Virat became weak after Sai's miscarriage.......I heard some PPL calling him disgusting mujhe uske liye feel hua tha.....

Resham thumbnail

Virat could never control his emotions over this loss ..will reserve this post .I need to write on it..

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

As we were discussing of ghum I wanted to know how you all felt when Virat became weak after Sai's miscarriage.......I heard some PPL calling him disgusting mujhe uske liye feel hua tha.....

I haven't watched those episodes except in ff mode once. From what I understand, Virat was broken and it was soon after Samrat's death. Everyone has different ways of coping with loss and I don't think there's anything disgusting. Will get back to you on this.

Resham thumbnail

Virat could never control his emotions over this loss ..post Samrats death he was broken but still was ok as he knew he had a life to look over and that's his and Sais baby...when I say that he loved Sai more than himself ...this is what I mean which I am writing from here -

Virat loved Sai in every true sense. He dreamt of having a family only with Sai , his happiness was being with her always, so post he lost his brother , he still coped up because Sai was his strength, but when Sai broke up and lost their baby, Virat lost Sai. For him it was her baby than his and to lose her was a big loss to him emotionally. On top of it when he was told she cannot conceive again he broke down..a thought that more than him she cannot mother a child shattered him...and so the loss ahead wasn't coped up by him...and as far as he distancing himself from Sai in that period was imo he couldn't see a broken Sai no matter how much strong she portrayed herself ...it's only him who knew Sai inside out and so the distance from her was making him distressed...if you look at the bigger picture, then he didn't pushed Sai far as it seemed to all, but he stepped back for Sai to rise up ...when Samrats soul talked to him he gathered all what he had in him and started to believe in himself for Sai and go with her for options giving her a chance to become a mother again...

This is completely my opinion. We can agree to disagre

Ashane25 thumbnail

I used to think I am the only person who like Virat a lot ......but bahut saare hainsmiley36

Actually he himself addressed to Ninad and in the counseling too (about Sai's pain)......for me as what he said from the point of losing child to never being able to conceive again .......Sai's behaviour was also the reason he was distanced and I wasn't understanding at that moment but after your message kuch samjha......

For me it was because Virat as what I elaborated his side earlier too......was broken because of history.....his brother and family with Sai was closest to his heart and when he lost both he broke up, it wasn't about losing hope of child- it was about 5-6 years of efforts and then this, it wasn't about losing Samrat- his murder and he couldn't save his brother........agree me or not he used to blame himself for Samrat's death as he himself said to call him......

I just wanted to know if a man gets weak after losing someone and hope of family, is that wrong????smiley24

Edited by Ashane25 - 4 days ago