Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

How to shift Appreciation Thread from Celebrity Club Forum? Or we have to make another AT?

Take forum mods permission & make new AT Here.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What's wrong with makers & ML's entry in the show?! he's supposed to be an IAS officer in the show. What's this BUTTONLESS ENTRY OF IAS officer. And his dressing & appearance while entering as an on-duty officer should have been graceful & well-dressed like a sophisticated officer. That would have added weight to the character & scene too. IAS officers ought to look elegant & not unclassy

But what's this with MAXIMUM BUTTONS of his shirt all OPENED & dressed most informally, funkily & casually, it felt like an unclassy man or Romeo's entry

Did they forget that he's a public servant, entering as an officer at an important, serious & high position, and not a CELEBRITY in the show entering in a party. That particular improper dressing with MAJORITY BUTTONS OPEN stole the weightage of an IAS entering the scene.

Seems like they just give their ML's character high reputable position of Bureaucrats for the heck of it. But "koi lena dena hi nahi hai" to at least retain crucial aspects of important positions such as IAS/IPS . They have to make joke out of everything. We don't expect them to follow everything minutely & religiously but basic norms should be followed

Don't know whose fault is this- actor or Makers

P.S- Even celebrities don't dress like this often

Edited by Bibliophiles - 1 months ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Am I the only one who is Team Kinshuksmiley19

I am Neil's fan but I loved Kinshuk in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. I shipped him with my favourite Maulismiley9
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Asur

I am Neil's fan but I loved Kinshuk in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. I shipped him with my favourite Maulismiley9

Yes, I loved him in Silsila and I too shipped him with Mauli.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

What's wrong with makers & ML's entry in the show?! he's supposed to be an IAS officer in the show. What's this BUTTONLESS ENTRY OF IAS officer. And his dressing & appearance while entering as an on-duty officer should have been graceful & well-dressed like a sophisticated officer. That would have added weight to the character & scene too. IAS officers ought to look elegant & not unclassy

But what's this with MAXIMUM BUTTONS of his shirt all OPENED & dressed most informally, funkily & casually, it felt like an unclassy man or Romeo's entry

Did they forget that he's a public servant, entering as an officer at an important, serious & high position, and not a CELEBRITY in the show entering in a party. That particular improper dressing with MAJORITY BUTTONS OPEN stole the weightage of an IAS entering the scene.

Seems like they just give their ML's character high reputable position of Bureaucrats for the heck of it. But "koi lena dena hi nahi hai" to at least retain crucial aspects of important positions such as IAS/IPS . They have to make joke out of everything. We don't expect them to follow everything minutely & religiously but basic norms should be followed

Don't know whose fault is this- actor or Makers

P.S- Even celebrities don't dress like this often

I too was wondering why an IAS officer is not in his uniform and why he keeps his shirt buttons open.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

As long as he doesnt come out as villain, which we know will happen, i am team Kinshuk toosmiley31

Apparently hes grey shaded with layers, even though I love grey characters but in ITV we all know what grey means. I just hope he gets a redemption track and maybe a new FL opposite him. I dont want him to turn out like Dev.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asur

I loved their pairing toosmiley42

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Apparently hes grey shaded with layers, even though I love grey characters but in ITV we all know what grey means. I just hope he gets a redemption track and maybe a new FL opposite him. I dont want him to turn out like Dev.

Same a redemption track with new fl would be nice to watch !

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Today IAS officer in black full sleeves tshirt was looking really hotsmiley9. I need to make his AT soon so I can post the pics

Fats24 thumbnail

Andy, was he dressed according to an IAS officer or celebrity? I mean he's always dressed with his shirt buttons open 😄😄😄. I think the makers might be visiting our forumsmiley36.

I feel bad for Neil since even if it's makers fault people will pounce on him and blame him for everything and make it look like he's the boss. Poor guy.