Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 hours ago

I would love if his character remains the one for the whole journey..... possible nhi hai phir bhismiley36

There is a lot to come from Arjun's side his childhood experiences are a reason for this as what I know.....there are still many points to come when he wouldn't be emotional when it was needed and more practical.....smiley16

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I would love if his character remains the one for the whole journey..... possible nhi hai phir bhismiley36

There is a lot to come from Arjun's side his childhood experiences are a reason for this as what I know.....there are still many points to come when he wouldn't be emotional when it was needed and more practical.....smiley16

I completely agree ...that's why I am taking one episode a day....as they start doing good unhe kuch ho jaata hai....their big challenge is post Georgia when in India....dekhte hai...

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Yaar! I truly feel they have to amp up the family scenes. No rona dhona.. only dhulai of the Kohlis with proper story telling and pace is needed to keep the trps that they get. Too much melodrama will be very boring and irritating.

Frankly, they avoided family drama this week and Arjun's role increased, so trps increased. Hope they don't drag it down with unnecessary drama after coming back to India. Arjun's character background also should be done well. Fingers 🤞

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

So it's good or notsmiley36.....

I am always up for a thriller but I am just sad that they made Manoj a criminalsmiley19

Ashane25 thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

I know kya kya consequences hai. ITV ke..... experience ho gaya mujhe....smiley36

I believe if show will run as per Arjun's importance toh audience enjoy karegi otherwise we have 10 other FL centric crafts.....hope so sab achcha rhe🤞....

Their challenge will be after they are back to India.....what type of stories will they entertain here .....

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know kya kya consequences hai. ITV ke..... experience ho gaya mujhe....smiley36

I believe if show will run as per Arjun's importance toh audience enjoy karegi otherwise we have 10 other FL centric crafts.....hope so sab achcha rhe🤞....

Their challenge will be after they are back to India.....what type of stories will they entertain here .....

That's what precisely even I am looking at...with introduction of Arjuns family back in India dynamics of the show can change

They cannot continue showing only Arjun Megha throughout

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I am always up for a thriller but I am just sad that they made Manoj a criminalsmiley19

So you used to like Kinshuk he is doing good in negative smiley1, waise bhi uska role was of a cheat so scope bhi jyaada nhi tha.......

Ashane25 thumbnail

If they really have a lot of good stories (which is hard to accept as even in the start they were working on random stuffs and victimization villanisation)......so show will run otherwise toh Argha se kaam nhi chalega .....they will highlight Megha after a time and Arjun as side lead as what I think if his track will gather trp toh we will get ML centric tracks..... otherwise naah.....smiley1

Edited by Ashane25 - 5 hours ago