Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Hopefully if makers are listening to, he's given formal pants ans shirtssmiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Checked out the first few episodes -- am wondering if that Goldie aunty is spot on in her assessment of her brother. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously, the dad seems like a few screws loose. The way Megha was trying to pacify him made me shake my head. smiley44

Who is the parent in this relationship? For someone who is so obsessed with not wanting to spend on a wedding, he has no business sense and happily borrows from the would-be-fiance without a care? What a moron! ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, my first impression is that this family is totally ripe for being ripped off -- in some ways, the perfect victims.

Am sorry but no one would show up for a wedding to eat if there is no food. Imagine giving wedding cash gift and not even getting some food offered. Who would attend?

The father basically wants no guests which means the fraud party doesn't have to arrange for so many people at all as fake guests. Everything will be done so cheaply without any documentation like an actual photographer or videographer. So there will be no pictures or videos to give to police.

He tells any random person that they have set aside 25 Lakhs as FD in daughter's name. Good job, tell the world won't you! smiley39

Seriously, his lack of spending money for the wedding really seems to be his lack of job and bad business sense. And there is weepy Megha giving him support and acting like he is the greatest father in the world. ๐Ÿ˜…

The mom is so desperate to get her daughter married that she is doing investigation after the alliance is fixed. smiley44No one in this family thinks Megha will get married if it was left to the dad and so are just ready to fix any guy that pops up.

Yup, totally ripe for a fraud!

As for our shirt revealing IAS officer, am kind of confused -- isn't criminal cases handled by police? Why would IAS be involved?? ๐Ÿ˜…

AninditaB thumbnail

Today Arjun and Megha met. Looks there's some past issues, both we're irritaed after meeting each other. Megha doesn't know he's an IAS officer.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Today Arjun and Megha met. Looks there's some past issues, both we're irritaed after meeting each other. Megha doesn't know he's an IAS officer.

I don't think this would be the case but it would be awesome if they are shown ex loverssmiley36
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I watched that scene. It was hilarious. I see some sparks as well smiley36

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asur

I don't think this would be the case but it would be awesome if they are shown ex loverssmiley36

You like controversial arcs smiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does this drama air on Saturday as well?

AninditaB thumbnail

Yes. It airs on Saturday too.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

If both were not happy seeing each other there might be something that has happened in the past.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I too was wondering why an IAS officer is not in his uniform and why he keeps his shirt buttons open.

Thankfully, you too agreed. An IAS officer's maximum shirt buttons opened irked me to such great extent, that I had to vent it out & draw attention of other audience & makers too

Although there's no uniform of an IAS like IPS Officer. But there's certainly a decorum of a public servant. A public servant must be very neat, elegant, sophisticated. And these makers are representing officers in their show like a ROWDY & unclassy๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅต

Edited by Bibliophiles - 1 months ago