Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti999 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
It's amazing how people continue to fall for such scams.... love is a poweful weapon and stupidity is curse......
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arjun went back to his office in Chandigarh. Seems like Very Less SS or No SS of Neil in future episodes untill marriage

AninditaB thumbnail

Megha must be angry towards Arjun but she is well mannered to say Thank you for helping Sonam. Moreover, inspite of fighting with him she understood what Arjun meant was for the well-being of the society that's why she convinced Sonam for FIR.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Arjun went back to his office in Chandigarh. Seems like Very Less SS or No SS of Neil in future episodes untill marriage

maybe till the marriage takes place and then they will meet again.
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Arjun leaving for Chandigarh might be a build up for Megha getting conned in his absence.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neil had mentioned in his interview that he helps Megha to search Manoj. And, in the midst of the search he falls in love with her. So, I guess he will return after the marriage. I fail to understand how educated parents don't try to find the truth of the boy's family. Megha's mom is an IPS. She could try various ways of finding about him and his family. And, how come Megha didn't find anything wrong when Manoj shouted at her for switching on his phone. It wasn't a big deal but he made it look like she has committed a crime.

AninditaB thumbnail

Yes!! Manoj himself has too much red flags in his behavior that anyone could notice but I guess it happens to many girls who don't notice such red flags because they don't want to break their happy castle. It happens in real life too, many people ignore red flags in an relationship.

Moreover, Megha's previous 5 relationships broke which is a big deal in even cities like Amritsar and they're not wealthy also. Her mom went for background check and even asked Arjun to do but again societal pressure is something can't be ignored

Edited by AninditaB - 1 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The girl Jassi is also being mocked by people saying she's left by her husband. She's mentally sick but still people are accusing her. What's her fault if the boy is a fraud? I guess because of the society people are afraid to go to the police. It's a very sad situation.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kriti999

It's amazing how people continue to fall for such scams.... love is a poweful weapon and stupidity is curse......

During covid, love scams were multimillion dollar business and many people lost money. Isolation, bored, need for companionship, loneliness, need to connect are some of the reasons why people fall for scams. There is also low self-esteem and insecurities where people are almost desperate for a relationship. Scammers use sophisticated techniques like gaslighting, love bombing in order to make the victims not question glaring red flags. So there are lots of layers to how people for such scams.

Sometimes it is just youth and the generational divide that people don't ask for advice.

There was a case of Instagram Romeo in the news. He was driving some really fancy Yamaha sports bike and having loads of fun - he was funding this lifestyle by blackmailing young women he had befriended on Insta. He would send them a DM. Once they responded, he would start a relationship.

For many of these girls, it was the first romantic attention/relationship. They fell hard and provided him with intimate photos when asked. Once they sent the photos, he would start blackmailing them to give him money or he would release it on the Internet. He would then go through the girl's contact list and hit another girl on her friend list. If friend asked, the girl would vouch and say yea he is a nice guy out of fear. So the fraud list grew longer.

The last girl he sent DM to though was smarter. She was first wary of some random guy sending her DMs. She started talking but kept her brains on. When he started asking for pics, she was alarmed and immediately asked her brother if this was normal. He then pulled the dad in and they all discussed and filed a police complaint. The police arrested him and they ended up finding pics of at least 20+ girls.

None of the other girls spoke up out of embarrassment and fear. Only one who did was someone who had a friendly relationship with her family. Police were shaking their head because they couldn't understand how girls would send pics to guy they hadn't even met in person. Because of pandemic, none of the girls had even an actual date.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fats24

The girl Jassi is also being mocked by people saying she's left by her husband. She's mentally sick but still people are accusing her. What's her fault if the boy is a fraud? I guess because of the society people are afraid to go to the police. It's a very sad situation.

To be honest, it is hard for me to feel sympathetic towards her. Yes, I get depression and all but holding on to hope that the guy will return? Why not accept the relationship is over and rebuild your life?

I find Goldie aunty really cool -- yes, she is also abandoned wife but she is so bold and vivacious. She is living her life, making reels and hoping for the best. I want to see a romantic arc for Goldie aunty!!!