Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Resham

All the songs and dances were good there....just loved every part of itsmiley27

At that time I was thinking hall mein kuch drama hoga, Chavan khandaan ki Bahu aur couple dancesmiley16..... thankfully makers had replaced it with Sairat's dance......and family was shown unaffected instead they were enjoying, which I wasn't expecting tbh......mujhe laga tha Virat bhi kuch khafa hoga but my man was enjoying in his dream worldsmiley36

I was happy that atleast they are showing something other than CN drama.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 6 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Virat told P first that he is in love with Sai when Sai went to Gadchiroli after devkit marriage drama and V kicked her out of CN. After Sai refused to come back with V after he apologized in Gadchiroli, P tried to tell V that Sai was never right for him but she herself deserves to be with him. He gave her a nice muh tod jawab and told her that he loves Sai and that she should stop comparing herself to his wife. He showed her the door and warned her to be in her limits smiley37. That was epic beizzati of didismiley40

V didn't tell Sai but he told P many times that he only loves Sai, phir bhi, didi is didi.. fatal attraction tha uska V ke sathsmiley36

Edited by Dihiva - 6 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

At that time I was thinking hall mein kuch drama hoga, Chavan khandaan ki Bahu aur couple dancesmiley16..... thankfully makers had replaced it with Sairat's dance......and family was shown unaffected instead they were enjoying, which I wasn't expecting tbh......mujhe laga tha Virat bhi kuch khafa hoga but my man was enjoying in his dream worldsmiley36

I was happy that atleast they are showing something other than CN drama.....

I loved how well Sairat jelled with each other while dancing. Sai was an immature dancer and Virat was an expert and when they danced together, it looked sooo cute and rightsmiley42. They looked beautiful in every outfit and their sync was fabulous 🤩. I was glad V and CN nivasis did not stop her from performing and really enjoyed it and praised her too. I loved the comedy before the dance toosmiley37

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Virat told P first that he is in love with Sai when Sai went to Gadchiroli after devkit marriage drama and V kicked her out of CN. After Sai refused to come back with V after he apologized in Gadchiroli, P tried to tell V that Sai was never right for him but she herself deserves to be with him. He gave her a nice muh tod jawab and told her that he loves Sai and that she should stop comparing herself to his wife. He showed her the door and warned her to be in her limits smiley37. That was epic beizzati of didismiley40

V didn't tell Sai but he told P many times that he only loves Sai, phir bhi, didi is didi.. fatal attraction tha uska V ke sathsmiley36

This was epic beizzati 🤣. I remember she said Sai didn't return because she doesn't love him. Infact when she said she deserves him he said she was his brother's wife🤣🤣🤣. He tried to remind her that she's his bhabhi but the delusional Pakhi didn't want to listen to him. And, what she wanted she never got😄😄😄

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I loved how well Sairat jelled with each other while dancing. Sai was an immature dancer and Virat was an expert and when they danced together, it looked sooo cute and rightsmiley42. They looked beautiful in every outfit and their sync was fabulous 🤩. I was glad V and CN nivasis did not stop her from performing and really enjoyed it and praised her too. I loved the comedy before the dance toosmiley37

The drama was too funny 🤣 🤣. Virat was frustrated with her. He couldn't believe that Sai could send fake police to get the Chavannis in the college smiley37

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

The drama was too funny 🤣 🤣. Virat was frustrated with her. He couldn't believe that Sai could send fake police to get the Chavannis in the college smiley37

Me too loved the comedysmiley16. Sai looked so beautiful and innocent, he couldn't stop staring at her and at the same time he couldn't believe what she was up tosmiley37.. his dialogue when she hugged him "yeh masumiyat Jo tapak Rahi hai na who isliye hai kyonki aaj tumne panga liya hai.. yeh sab jab khatam ho jayega tho andar ki jungli billi bahar ajayegi"smiley37 is my favourite smiley27.There was so much love in him for Saismiley9

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yes..who can forget that epic episode...Sai innocently played that fake police game and VIRAT got stuck in her fake act....baapre...kya haal tha uska ...smiley37

On the top of it...Pulkit and Sunny saying " Virat sab samhal lega" had me in splitssmiley37bechara..kare Sai bhare wohsmiley37

I loved the then dance of them...without any drama it was so smooth....

Baki Virat doing epic beizzati of didi was a treat to watch smiley41but didi being didi..always delulusmiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat shown pakhi her position many times I don't know why ppl see him in a wrong way ,when he never did.....

I wasn't happy with Sai's participation as Virat was uncomfortable......family was ignorant and I was really afraid ki outside hall kuch hoga.....I was expecting college drama where a guy in jealousy leads to unnecessary fights with partner or the guy.....but it rounded well with standards of Viratsmiley36......they covered Virat's feelings by Sairat's dance....

Edited by Ashane25 - 6 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

V did some epic didi beizzatis.. in the hospital when Sai came to take care of him after he was shot the first time.. I was laughing so hard at Didi's anticssmiley37. V already told her he wants to meet Sai and still she stopped Sai from meeting him and saying V doesn't want to meet her and then V calling Sai from the hospital room smiley37. V was like I already told you I want to meet Sai, why were you stopping hersmiley36. Sairat's internal jokes excluding didi from their conversation about 'celebrity handsome'smiley37. Didi's face was plastered with a look of disbelief that Sairat were so close to each other and how did she miss out on this side of their relationship because she was always snooping into their room and conversations smiley36. V directly told her to get out smiley37

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That hospital part remains my favourite....sairat had their own world which was only theirs....what seemed to as stupid convo for didi, was normal for Sairat.....it was their language....smiley27

Didis beizzati was to the core theresmiley37i always believed Virat was all of himself and could bring out all his inner shells only in front of Sai, if he would have been with Pakhi as he was post leap, his life would have been without any spice and quite boring...with Sai he lived himself and enjoysmiley27