Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Mukkala was one of the best though I liked Valentine wala- it was very special.... really sensual and how Sai along with long term love started feeling attraction toosmiley36......ye Ajinkya ne mood off kar diya warna Sairat were toh fab.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 6 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you all for reacting on the game, atrangi, guyssmiley31. I tried to tag my other buddies as well but most of them looks like have been inactive just like mesmiley36. So, tagged you all and thank you all so much for helping me outsmiley27

@fats24 - I am not an srk fan either smiley36. I was just put in the teamsmiley9

Ashane25 thumbnail

What is that game.....

Dihiva thumbnail

Forgot to tag you in the above post

Thank you for reacting on the game dearsmiley31

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

What is that game.....

I have no idea to be honest smiley36. I just signed up and we were asked to choose a team.. I said anything is fine, they put me in pathan group. I am just doing what was asked.smiley1

Dihiva thumbnail

I also love the dance sequence in the college that Sairat perform. It is a beautiful dance and then Virat's reactions from the audience smiley27. I watched it so many times, always felt how much V loved Sai.. he imagined himself dancing with her, awwwsmiley42. Love the songs selection and the choreography theresmiley10

Ashane25 thumbnail

It was good.....smiley1

I had really good memories with it you know, so maine mention nhi kiya......smiley36

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I also love the dance sequence in the college that Sairat perform. It is a beautiful dance and then Virat's reactions from the audience smiley27. I watched it so many times, always felt how much V loved Sai.. he imagined himself dancing with her, awwwsmiley42. Love the songs selection and the choreography theresmiley10

All the songs and dances were good there....just loved every part of itsmiley27

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I too loved it. They created magic on screen. Virat truly loved Sai since Pakhi who he felt was his 1st love used to always be in front of him but he never ran behind her. He had drawn a line between them.

There was one more scene which I had liked was after Sai was ousted and Pakhi had dared to go in Virat's room and asked him to forget everything and move on with her. He was so angry that he simply showed her the door and refused to get into her words. He proved that he loved Sai.

Ashane25 thumbnail

Virat never loved anyone he was just in attraction and wanted to settle down so thought of a woman like her as she was family drawn and mature......with time Virat found his true love in Sai they were soulmates and meant to be together.....

I read somewhere Men fell is love early maine Virat ko dekha hai smiley36......

When Sai was ousted Pakhi gave offer to Virat??? I don't remember that she even once dared to directly show possessionsmiley24