Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Resham

I reiterate saying I didn't cared for Pakhis pain a bit ..no matter how much sympathy the makers wanted to give it for her I didn't give a damn...still do...yes I used to be angry on Sai but my anger subsided with the genius minds who were writing all stupidity in the name of drama...

I decided to stay aloof and stop searching answers and focus on Sairat and their end journey....that's how I made myself ready for all garbage getting thrown post leap...smiley37

Some viewers who were pro Virat became pro Sai only because of these mad writers. And, those who were pro Sai became pro Virat during SaiYa marriage track 🤣🤣

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Many times it's better to settle at a neutral point- because of different views....so agree to disagree.....smiley1

I never liked Pakhi but I understood her post leap actually my way of looking at things is very opposite to many, firstly because more than didi I was disappointed of Sai......I blame my love for Virat here.....smiley36.....(you all can dislike that's totally fine waise bhi main kaunsa pasand karta tha).....

So when I hear karma I feel like baaki sabko kyun nhi mila sirf Virakhi ko just because they were against the FL......and even if on last day of surrogacy they wouldn't have shown Pakhi repenting toh main apne views change nhi karta, but she even tried to stop Sai so I connected with it like "remaining in deal marriage" than "waiting for right time" which actually never asked for and shown intentions of unless she lost everything......I remember her lines "main jisse bhi pyaar karti hun wo Aai mujhe kyun chhod jaata hai"......I hated her for surrogacy but these lines meant a lot if seen her character.....kabhi kabhaar villains bhi bol jaate hain: hum paida nhi hue the hume haalaaton ne aisa bana diya ( we weren't born like this, conditions made us).......smiley24

Edited by Ashane25 - 7 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Many times it's better to settle at a neutral point- because of different views....so agree to disagree.....smiley1

I never liked Pakhi but I understood her post leap actually my way of looking at things is very opposite to many, firstly because more than didi I was disappointed of Sai......I blame my love for Virat here.....smiley36.....(you all can dislike that's totally fine waise bhi main kaunsa pasand karta tha).....

So when I hear karma I feel like baaki sabko kyun nhi mila sirf Virakhi ko just because they were against the FL......and even if on last day of surrogacy they wouldn't have shown Pakhi repenting toh main apne views change nhi karta, but she even tried to stop Sai so I connected with it like "remaining in deal marriage" than "waiting for right time" which actually never asked for and shown intentions of unless she lost everything......I remember her lines "main jisse bhi pyaar karti hun wo Aai mujhe kyun chhod jaata hai"......I hated her for surrogacy but these lines meant a lot if seen her character.....kabhi kabhaar villains bhi bol jaate hain: hum paida nhi hue the hume haalaaton ne aisa bana diya ( we weren't born like this, conditions made us).......smiley24

Virat was the bali ka bakra in between P and Sai. I also think Sai got what she deserved.. she always looked for ways to get out of the marriage and that's what happened with her. She suffered because of her own thought process where she felt compromising is not her thing, she always wanted independence and did everything for that. Where Sai chose to leave V so many times, P is the opposite, she stayed even when she was not welcome.

All that matters is who does V prefer to stay.. and that's Sai. I like Sairat chemistry 1000 times more than Virakhi.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

My take on didi from the beginning to when she thankfully disappeared -- (using P for didi and V for Virat, S for Samrat)

Firstly, Virakhi met in that yoga retreat for a day or 2, actually 1 and a half days.. I will not accept anything more no matter what the dialogues later were. They both "felt" something which "could" lead to marriage, ok fine. P felt a little more for V than the other way, may be. P was the one who decided to get married to the first guy her parents showed w/o waiting for V, doesn't matter how she felt about it. If S wasn't V's brother, she would have forgotten about V on the day of her marriage. So she was ready to put V behind and move on with S. She was a normal girl until she met V again in haldi.. now she knew he was her devar and V making that wierd promise which made no sense anyway, she married S. She kept lusting over V all the time after her marriage and as we all know it continued forever. Imo, S should have stayed and handled the situation differently rather than leaving everything for V to handle. P had no one to control her lust with S gone, and she made Sairat's life very smiley29

She kept giving that lust for V, the name of love. Now, ff to the leap. They showed that she changed before leap, I understand but she only changed from the criminal during the surrogacy track (where she even attempted murder, I think..not sure) to that lusty bhabhi she was! Her lust for V always remained till the end. She was bidding her time after her "marriage" to V thinking that since Sai was out of the equation as she was dead, V will come to her at some point and she was ready to wait for him to get over Sai because there was no threat.

She knew very well that V had absolutely no feelings for her except gratitude for taking care of Vinu and his family in Sai's absence. V never allowed her near him and even resented when she even spoke a little like a wife. If she ever actually changed, cared or loved or understood V, she would have expected nothing from him after Sai came back. She would have willingly cleared the MUs between V and Sai and brought them together because in love we want the other to be happy. Her insecurity resurfaced as soon as V started paying attention to Sai and Savi because she only wanted V and did not care about what V wants. That is not love! That is sadism!

About Vinu, P was playing a mother with the intention of pleasing V more than for Vinu. I always felt she used Vinu to stay close to V. I agree she was a mother and took care of Vinu but the underlying motive for everything has always been to 'acquire' V. She kept Vinu away from V and Sai by poisoning his mind and that is not what a mother does! A mother doesn't let her kid be scared. A mother wouldn't leave her child when he needed her the most even if V wanted to divorce her. It clearly shows that P was in Chavan Nivas till the end because of V only and when V made it clear that he wanted a divorce, even Vinu did not matter anymore to her. She even wrote an instigating letter to Vinu against V before leaving.

In my opinion, P was a person who could never move on from V not because she loved him or she changed at any point but because she was obsessed with him!

I am not supporting Sai or Virat here, just giving my views on Pakhi didi and her shenaniganssmiley9

Loved your post on Pakhi. Agree with you 💯 %. She was self centred. All she wanted was her happiness and nothing else mattered. She used to wag her tail behind Bhavani was because she didn't like Sai and she thought she could oust her from Chavan Niwas. In the end she lost everything.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am again saying this ..I hate didi even today... Nothing can change my view on it...so yes we agree to disagree...

And I love Sairat..whatever happened , however it may have been ruined for the sake of TRP drama...I still love them and watch only them...I am at peace that they chose to die together....smiley27

Ashane25 thumbnail

Surrogacy is a track where things overturned......like Virat taking care of Pl in surrogacy and giving child to her for few days and then bailing her out for family....but tbh I never felt any of the above things truly wrong.......as Virat had reasons......

I totally agree about difference in personality of Sai and Pakhi....first one was a good hearted woman (if seen overall) with same values as of Virat though they used to approach things in a just opposite way..... and second one was actually a better lover..... who always kept Virat her priority......

Virakhi was non sense (only for drama) ghum's second name is Sairat for me......

I will blame Virat too here his duty bound and family oriented side costed a beautiful life with Sai.....and dragging Pl's chapter became unnecessary.....though I blame Sai more what all she did after accident.....

Ashane25 thumbnail

Alright.....main force nhi kar raha, I just shared my views on didi.....that too post leap bassmiley36

I loved Sairat and was happy they forgot everyone, everything and died together, let's discuss some of their beautiful memoriessmiley36

Edited by Ashane25 - 7 days ago
Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Alright.....main force nhi kar raha, I just shared my views on didi.....that too post leap bassmiley36

I loved Sairat and was happy they forgot everyone, everything and died together, let's discuss some of their beautiful memoriessmiley36

Are it's ok re ...love to read different povs....smiley27we all loved Sairat despite their flaws and nonsensical actions...

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok then.. their dance numbers! They are the best.. Love Virat's Mukkala dance in the bed roomsmiley10 Sai was smitten by his dancesmiley9 but pretended she thought it was just alrightsmiley36

Resham thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Ok then.. their dance numbers! They are the best.. Love Virat's Mukkala dance in the bed roomsmiley10 Sai was smitten by his dancesmiley9 but pretended she thought it was just alrightsmiley36

That's my top favourite....I so loved itsmiley27