Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

There was a dialogue when V was after Sai where Sai says to P, "apne pati ko apne pas rakho, mujhe V mein koi interest nahi hai , tum bas mujhe Vinu dedo aur mein usse leke chali jaungi"

Didi says, "tumhe mein pagal dikhti hun? Tumhe lagta hai Vinu ke bina Virat mere sath rahega?"

It was clear that if it wasn't for V, P would have easily given up Vinu. She did the same thing when she was pregnant with Vinu(surrogacy track).. she put his life in danger every time she didn't get V's attention.. because that is what she is after.

There were dialogues before and after that too......as what I remember she said "do you consider me fool, Virat will always be there where his children are and I want both my husband and child"......in temple she said I cannot share child you can be mahaan not me......

(I don't want to force you both to understand her it's just that it was too late means too late to not feel for her pain even if it was karma I started hating Sai more and JT got whitewashed when he was the reason for all the problems......so giving a small space to Pakhi isn't wrong in my eyes.....smiley36)

Edited by Ashane25 - 7 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Long note:

Tbh I can understand and actually what all you wrote I had already discussed or know views- a lot about didi with other buddies too.....In this note I am nowhere trying to feel for her just stating her end as what I can write for Sai's sins too......

For me as what I think Pakhi was never vile she became toxic in the course of approaching Virat....she got attracted to Virat (his overall personality and family oriented side) as what she described in picnic trip too...... and she was really crying many times until Samrat came because Sairat were getting more and more attached that's why her hatred towards Sai increased with time( PL was never a criminal, if you remember that's why CN elders didn't involve her in Pulkit kidnapping), when Samrat got back after cafe incident where she got rejected by Virat (even after showing all her pain) her toxicity rose to next level..... if she had imagined Virat as her future husband or whatever vanished, left with just negativity towards Sai......biggest evidence is Shruti track where she had no problems with Virat's EMA ......smiley16

They haven't shown this but I think after rejection she already got the habit of living with Samrat and immediately after Sairat's second marriage......she was able to move on from her negativity towards Sai too and got conscious of her love towards him......

Again drama in the show- she lost Samrat, this time she had no one to call as true support before she had in the name of Virat and Kaku gang as ideal bahu- when Samrat was missing and after he came -Samrat's hidden love or presence.......now as she lost her love second time and the hope of having family indirectly because of Sai......all her pain transformed into negativity which led to even crimes ( I don't think so she wanted to kill Sai it was goons who hurted her, she just gave pain what she got, snatching her husband and child- failed in both- because plan was baseless)......

Now coming to leap: she clearly repented in jail to herself what all she did in surrogacy and that's why the woman who was lusting over a man by losing all her morals and even went for crimes in surrogacy......never tried even once to trap Virat in 7years, when actually it was the best time as she was free from all the obstacles and lived in deal marriage only for Vinu.......after Sai came she knew very well Virat never moved on and he still loves Sai then also she supported her even for deal wala dad after Savi's exposure but when she lost womb, at one side clearly lost husband after a long sham over to it Vinu came out Sairat's son- she left......after picnic wala accident that's why she decided to leave- first life and when she got saved- Virat......Virat stopped her because of what all she did for him and family plus Vinu....

(Love isn't an ideal term- Sai used to be hurt with mere Pakhi's presence when Virat was giving all the importance to Sai only(in deal marriage) and the same goes for Pakhi's case after leap ....imagine I snatch Sai's husband, ability to conceive and over to that her only adopted child.......when she lived in namesake marriage for so many years expecting nothing in return......)

I do understand where your sympathy for didi comes from and it's ok. I think we can agree to disagree that where you felt she 'expected nothing' for many years, I feel she 'expected everything' and was bidding her time. Just like she decided to hangout at Chavan Nivas after S went missing for a year.. she was bidding her time to make V her own even then, she said it so many times. Her intentions matter to me which were never pure, imo

Again, don't get me started on Saismiley7.. this is just a didi discussion for me.

Dihiva thumbnail

There were dialogues before and after that too......as what I remember she said "do you consider me fool, Virat will always be there where his children are and I want both my husband and child"......in temple she said I cannot share child you can be mahaan not me......

(I don't want to force you both to understand her it's just that it was too late means too late to not feel for her pain even if it was karma I started hating Sai more and JT got whitewashed when he was the reason for all the problems......so giving a small space to Pakhi isn't wrong in my eyes.....smiley36)

If I quoted the wrong dialogue, mala maaf Karasmiley5..I don't remember exactly.. but I felt that's what she meant. She held on to the child because she was scared of loosing V.

It's just the way each of us perceives a character.. we can always disagree, no issues. But good to know your pov on didi👍

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

@diva -- I actually haven't watched Neil's previous show before but based on his acting here, am guessing he did a good show. What was the name of the drama, which episodes does he show up in? If possible, I will check out clips.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

@diva -- I actually haven't watched Neil's previous show before but based on his acting here, am guessing he did a good show. What was the name of the drama, which episodes does he show up in? If possible, I will check out clips.

Oh! So sorry I tagged you smiley36

It's Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein, season 1. NB (Arjun in Megha Barsenge) is the lead Virat in the show. He is there from the beginning till the end - 895 episodes, I think.

Edited by Dihiva - 7 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know the hate for Pakhismiley36..... actually I haven't watched surrogacy in the flow but later for knowing major areas and as what I say leap changed everything for me.....

I didn't have problem with Holi at that time Virat was drunk so his real soul came out.....bahut pyaara tha wohsmiley42

But losing womb, and suicidal stuffs wrt child or husband felt hard.....I used to always dislike her but they should have shown few months leap instead of years and years.....where she became maid.....

I agree on Virat's love I was laughing on him one time that ye ladka kisi aur ko pasand kya hi karega......after going through 1000 things even after 7years he was searching Sai in every moment.....smiley38

If Pakhi hadn't played with Sai to become a surrogate mother then I definitely would have felt bad during her womb loss. But, she paid for her crimes.

Whatever happened between Virat and Sai he always loved her. Their bond was unbreakable.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If you want to watch something related to Neil, rather than Ghum you should watch Diya Aur Baati Hum IPS track where he was Sandhya's colleague in the academy.

Gulaal serial, some its episodes are available in Daily Motion.

You can watch Ghum smiley36but his character was ruined afterwards so you might not like it that much

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can't blame writers because not even a single means not even a single time there was any kind of guilt from Sai's side -about always seperating Virat from children......in the end when Virat started accepting his pain then she started giving him some respect as father otherwise toh main iss ko tv mein aake kha jaata.....smiley15

Virat had a beautiful side and I wasn't understanding Sai's pain after leap kya kya non sense dikhaya inhonesmiley29......

The makers made Sai unnecessary a victim. After all she was their favourite.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted to say the same watch anything other than ghum and even if you are watching only focus on Sairat......I followed Virat and ghum from the start.....so it was really really toxic not just villains, vamp or orthodox elders but the leads toosmiley36

It's like watching Hollywood young teen drama where you get with negativity and feel for better or you like......

Dihiva thumbnail

I haven't watched any of his other shows.. so you should take the advice of those who know better