Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Thank you for the thread and tagging me.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Did Sai ever try to find out Vinu......smiley36

Virat toh had reasons he saw the list of PPL who died and asked everyone about them when the place had actually became a funeral, even saw their luggage plus Vinu's bag where she wasn't there and then among one of the burning bodies he saw Sai's dress piece- he concluded in fear of loss.....can I write the same thing for Saismiley36

Sai got her karma back when Vinu rejected her.....Pakhi ka main sachchi mein feel nhi kar paaya she lived in a meaningless marriage for so many years and lost everything after Sai came if not in the end Sai would have reached CN I doubt Pakhi ever took actions against her.....smiley30 so for me she changed.....I personally never understood how JT changed he helped his love when she left her husband and PPL were even questioning their relation.....smiley18

Andy ye chalega.....smiley24

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Did Sai ever try to find out Vinu......smiley36

Virat toh had reasons he saw the list of PPL who died and asked everyone about them when the place had actually became a funeral, even saw their luggage plus Vinu's bag where she wasn't there and then among one of the burning bodies he saw Sai's dress piece- he concluded in fear of loss.....can I write the same thing for Saismiley36

Sai got her karma back when Vinu rejected her.....Pakhi ka main sachchi mein feel nhi kar paaya she lived in a meaningless marriage for so many years and lost everything after Sai came if not in the end Sai would have reached CN I doubt Pakhi ever took actions against her.....smiley30 so for me she changed.....I personally never understood how JT changed he helped his love when she left her husband and PPL were even questioning their relation.....smiley18

Andy ye chalega.....smiley24

+1,2,3..........but I hated Virakhi marriage....it was cringe for me....I couldn't see one sight of it even...

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For me too and it went actually wrong because it was against Virat's characterization of opting wrong ways in anger and history of loss......smiley24

I have ignored many things in Virakhi..... At one side I didn't feel for PL because she was somewhere getting used and her history paid but at the same time I was feeling this isn't the right time for giving her pain......the biggest problem where I felt for her ki actually she was Vinu's mumma......

Resham thumbnail

I couldn't feel for Pakhi post leap even for a second...I hated her to the core and it was my guilty pleasure to see her getting her payback in every sense.... I hate to say but I loved when Virat started ignoring her for Sai and Savi, I loved the disaster she faced in Holi post leap, I had a sadistic pleasure when they showed her losing womb ...so in a nutshell I didn't find any emotion for her even if she played good post leap.

I laughed off when she said one thing to Virat when Sai escaped from jail and there was Sai savi union....ki pyar cheenne se nahi milta...and I was like lady tune umarbhar wahi Kiya...agar tu nahi hoti to Sairat would have lived happily...I was.happy to see that Pakhi never got a happy family with her husband Virat ....

Virat was always married to Sai from day one and remained Sai's till death....

Fats24 thumbnail

When Virat found out Sai was alive she blasted him saying how could he believe by seeing a piece of her cloth. Did she return back to Chavan Niwas and see how he was broken? If she didn't want to return couldn't she at least call and tell him she was fine? Not even once she apologise for what she did to him.

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

When Virat found out Sai was alive she blasted him saying how could he believe by seeing a piece of her cloth. Did she return back to Chavan Niwas and see how he was broken? If she didn't want to return couldn't she at least call and tell him she was fine? Not even once she apologise for what she did to him.

Uff waha to I blew up....it showed her immature behaviour to the T...I was like lady tu chahe jitna gussa ho ya disappoint ho Virat se you needed to tell him that you have conceived...

But again I would say ke ye sab writers ka dimag hai...unhone apne convenience se story likhi agar thi toh....just to show Virat vs Sai they created drama and stretched it to the core ..

Fats24 thumbnail

They always showed Sai having the upper hand and she was the victim and Virat the culprit.

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

They always showed Sai having the upper hand and she was the victim and Virat the culprit.

Yes makers ...smiley7

Isiliye ek taraf Virakhi nonsense dikhaya dusri taraf Sai ke liye saari sympathy....ismein Virat went under the knife every now and thensmiley15

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Yes makers ...smiley7

Isiliye ek taraf Virakhi nonsense dikhaya dusri taraf Sai ke liye saari sympathy....ismein Virat went under the knife every now and thensmiley15

Har taraf se Virat Kohli bura bana diya. Lekin phir bhi uske fans badte gaye. Ham jaise fans hamesha uske saath hai.