Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

You got emotional koi na.....I have said this earlier too ig, I have huge respect for Virat because what all he did after leap till Vinu's truth came- was in MUs or problems between them as Sai never tried to show her feelings properly and all the pain coming from leap, let aside children......but Sai did everything in the end to take revengesmiley36

I am not against your Sairat wala dilsmiley31

Galti se likh diya she moved on- she just took revenge which was wrong and yeah definitely was craving for Virat more than before never moved on....smiley36

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Andy along with what I wanted to say, I have posted counter opinions too.....if you want you can discuss.....smiley36

I don't have problem with your feminist side , but right and wrong never changes.....if we want to uproot patriarchy and create a world where everyone is treated equally then it should never be gender centric instead on moral grounds which can prove beneficial for every class of citizen.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 days ago
shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Feminism is the only concept that sheds light on how adversely patriarchy affects men. Men have extreme pressure of earning & are not allowed to cry - both affecting their mental health. But while women/feminists reject patriarchy & ask equality, respect & peace, men/men’s rights activists want patriarchy - they choose power & privilege over their happiness. So it’s their fault if they are not happy..not women or feminism.

Whenever there is a move to encourage women to join professional space…which will in turn reduce the financial pressure on men - men are the first to cry foul..citing family values or injustice or deserving/undeserving or “girls can’t take of themselves” …because men will lose power if women became financially self-reliant. And then they will conveniently play victim on the same issue in another argument - how men are suffering so much because they have to earn for the family. smiley18 Until men come out of this hypocrisy & dishonesty, they will never be happy & constantly pull down women.

Ashane25 thumbnail

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago

Word Count: 0

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Guys please don't go off-topic in a Chat Club inside a show forum..Please adhere to the rules for Chat Club listed at the DT thread. This is not a place to discuss social, religious and political topic. You can go to general Chat Club Forum for discussion of such topics. And yeah you can discuss things related to Megha Barsenge which can't be discussed in the episode discussion thread but don't go overboard with a single particular show, for that General Chat Club is present.

Edited by AninditaB - a day ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Ok but ghum ka thoda bahut chalega na.....and social topics toh thoda sa hi tha na.....smiley36

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No. There has been constant report in the topics related to Ghum..I suggest not to bring Ghum topics often

Ashane25 thumbnail

Ashane25 thumbnail

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

MB trp is 1.2smiley40smiley40

Way to go team! I hope the makers have a good reason to keep the pace and content flowingsmiley32