Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

I haven't watched any other show of Neil's, so no idea. But will try and check them out smiley36

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Fatema ji what do you think about men's civil rights.....

According to Indian society a man and a woman are not equal. A man is given more importance than a woman. They're given more rights than a woman.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's so ironic that one side you worship goddess and on the other side women in the country isn't safe at any hours....they r the easy target....anyways will not talk deep in this as it may rise to unusual tensions....smiley9

Fats24 thumbnail

I too was going to mention the same thing but stopped myself. A woman is not safe anywhere. Be it on the road , workplace or even at her own home if she's married. I'm not saying every house hold I'll treats their daughter in laws but we do hear about domestic violence very often.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat was around 24 ig as he was young officer and very bright in studies...... so yes younger but not a very big gap.....smiley36

Gulaal and KB was really good as what I know I have watched some clips of 12/24 they used to look good Neil wasn't that perfect in acting but still he was good and chemistry bana hi lete hain janaab.....smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

Fatema ji I was asking wrt mensmiley16.....(I know about male dominant society and it's negative consequences like safety concerns)......

I was saying about family laws, suicides, education, safety nets, abuse etc......

Edited by Ashane25 - 3 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Fatema ji I was asking wrt mensmiley16.....(I know about male dominant society and it's negative consequences like safety concerns)......

I was saying about family laws, suicides, education, safety nets, abuse etc......

I know what you mean. In family too the son gets more share than the daughter. In certain sections the female is derived of education and they're more abused than the male. Overall a man has an upper hand than the woman.

Resham thumbnail

Virat was around 24 ig as he was young officer and very bright in studies...... so yes younger but not a very big gap.....smiley36

Gulaal and KB was really good as what I know I have watched some clips of 12/24 they used to look good Neil wasn't that perfect in acting but still he was good and chemistry bana hi lete hain janaab.....smiley36

Oye Virat 24 ka tha when he married Sai...aadhe se zyada episodes mein Kaku kehti rahi apne se aadhi Umar ki ladki se shaadi ki hai isne....smiley37yeh age factor na is show ka kabhi palle hi nahi pada mere smiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail

I remember this line of Kaku when she came in the startsmiley36.....I am saying this because Ashwini-Ninad's anniversary was 27th and he was shown as very young IPS.......plus Virat was good in almost everything so I consider him who cracked UPSC in 22-23.....

Devi Tai married Pulkit during college days and he was missing for 10 years so as per that logic too Virat who was quite younger than Devi and Samrat.....smiley16

Even Satya was elder than Virat ....he was Amba's child who left house and married before Kaku......So apna Virat bahut young tha.....faltu mein Sai chhidhati thi.....smiley36

Sai played with two brothers in the end, oh shit mansmiley11......

Edited by Ashane25 - 2 days ago
Resham thumbnail

Sai didn't played with Satya ...she was loyal to Virat only and vice versa....yaar mujhe ye belief rakhne do....smiley19

I hate ganja for saiya marriage...episodes ko khinchne mein and dashing every hope for Sairat reunion till last episode of them...smiley7

Hum firse Sairat pe hi aa gayesmiley37