Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

I remember people used to make fun of his emotions. They used to say instead of being weak he should be supporting Sai. I want to ask these people was the only Sai's? If Sai was the mother then Virat was the Father. People say a man doesn't have emotions. But, when a man shows his emotions why is he called weak?

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

People loved to blame Virat for every reason....but when you go through an episode nicely you understand this .well it was never a story of Sai vs Virat...it was always of Sairat...they were together ...it's just that fans of an actor like to see one side of story and ignore the next...you cannot be neutral for the show ....

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Virat gained Sai's love after a really long and lonely journey. He couldn't properly express his love for her because of certain reasons like Sai' anger, resentment and MUs about him. Every time his heart was broken, he swallowed the pain and remained silent. He went against his heart and stayed away from Sai like we saw after Mahabaleshwar drama and also after Shruti track. He only cries and makes impulsive decisions like taking a transfer or cutting off all ties with Sai during such times. He doesn't share his pain with anyone.

Losing Samrat and his baby in such a short succession played a lot on his mind. Yes, he blammed himself for Samrat's death because he was supposed to pick up Sai and failed to do so that fateful day. He still hadn't dealt with it and immediately he lost his and Sai's baby. He probably blamed himself for not taking proper care of Sai as well. He was really expecting the Sairat love child as it would be the reason for them to always stay together as he was always scared at the back of his mind that Sai might leave him one day which is something he cannot handle another time.

Sai behaving strong added guilt to his already existing guilt because he knows how much she had lost already in her life. When she lost her father, he was there to take care of her. Now she lost her dada and also her baby. She cannot conceive is probably the blow below the belt for her. How is she so strong when he is unable to face the pain? He realises that it's a much bigger loss for her as a mother but is unable to give her the courage to face everything.

Many men distance themselves from their wives after abortions and featal loss mainly due to guilt of not being a good husband when the wife needed it. It's very natural and not at all uncommon. Time heals the wounds and they slowly become normal along with proper councelling and guidance from elders or professionals. Women are often strong in handling such loss as they self heal and think of ways to bring everything back to normalcy as soon as possible.

Sai, being a doctor herself, understood what Virat was going through and I am glad she remained calm and helped Virat through the tough the complex forms of guilt. She first organised Samrat's birthday party which helped him heal a little bit of the guilt and then suggested they visit a councellor which brought to light the fact that their hope of having a baby is not all lost and they could still have a Sairat baby as they always wanted. Virat wanted Sai to conceive, carry and deliver the baby because he was initially not ready to share the experience of childbirth with anyone except the two of them. With Sai herself encouraging the surrogacy idea, he was ok with it. but we all know what transpired after that.. creatives creativity took onsmiley29

Anyway, I don't hold Virat wrong in anyway in that situation. He is an emotional guy with his own way of handling them.

Edited by Dihiva - 4 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just wanted to know and glad to see the responses from you all ladies about the topic.....smiley1 I was thinking that feeling for a man when he lost so much after such a long and painful journey is wrong, no it wasn't smiley31.....

I was also thinking even Sai understands that Virat would never be able to handle after so much.....but Sai bhaktjan didn't know....smiley36

Everything was associated to Sairat and never Sai or Virat.....Sai even got to know in the end that she was incomplete without Virat's presence in her life......and it became too late to get back to him......smiley24

Edited by Ashane25 - 4 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Guys do you all want to discuss anything..... whatever you likesmiley36

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Guys do you all want to discuss anything..... whatever you likesmiley36

What can we discuss..some earlier shows off NB...I would love to open discussion if anyone interested out here for Karol Bagh and Gulaal..

Apart from this anything than politicssmiley37

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm open to anything.

Ashane25 thumbnail

I haven't watched both chalo politics karte hainsmiley36.....I am not that much involved in it too......smiley36

What was Karol bagh and Gulaal about, so you like or knew Neil even before ghum.....smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

Fatema ji what do you think about men's civil rights.....

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I haven't watched both chalo politics karte hainsmiley36.....I am not that much involved in it too......smiley36

What was Karol bagh and Gulaal about, so you like or knew Neil even before ghum.....smiley36

I had seen his work but didn't post anything. Yes not in KB forum but used to visit Gulaal forum sometimes.

Give a watch on Karol Bagh - 12/24 , a typical delhitte family but loved Neil as he was just 22 when he did this show I suppose...his and Smriti Kalras pair I loved to watch as Abhinav - Simmi.

Then came Gulaal which I felt endearing because of the concept first and then eventually Neil Mansi pairing. Gulaal was on the concept of Deeyarvatu where the woman if lose her husband then marry his brother...there Gulaal married Kesar who is 10 years younger than her...what a funny coincidence in both the shows was - Neils character gets married to much older women but the pairs looked convincing and adorable. smiley27

Reverse to Ghum where his character marries a much younger girl...time changessmiley27