Abhira discovers Akshara's past, cancels her marriage!!

News

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

In tonight's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai episode, Sanjay questions Kaveri about confronting Abhira. He points out that Armaan will stand by Abhira and be her strength. Kaveri, however, dismisses the idea, stating that Armaan can't replace a family for her!!!

Abhira responds that Akshara never shared anything about them with her!!

Abhira opens up to Armaan:

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-discovers-aksharas-past-cancels-her-marriage-and-leaves-the-house_211170

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It’s a dream sequence, nothing else. I read in a news portal it is said Kaveri on the wedding day will blame Akshara to be characterless and cancel the wedding if that’s the case, it is when Manish will reveal the truth he will never take anything on Ak’s character

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

It’s a dream sequence, nothing else. I read in a news portal it is said Kaveri on the wedding day will blame Akshara to be characterless and cancel the wedding if that’s the case, it is when Manish will reveal the truth he will never take anything on Ak’s character

Which is that news portal?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

there’s lots of false spoilers going around,.but Star station guy is the most reliable..he said abhimaan wedding is happening with a 99.999% chance,.😂.. Armaan will tell his family that he’s marrying Abhira ..even if they won’t be able to have kids. And obviously this is what we all expect. 👍