Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ruhi ko chakkar aata hai, Rohit said ruhi ko Aj kal daily headache hota hai, aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise “ nanha sa mehman aane wala hai” smiley36

Ya fir maha birla hater writer aivey he ruhi BIRLA ke sath timepass kiye ja rahi hai!!!

pakka chunnu munnu ayega smiley37

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

not sure if dkp really loves her or hates her to the core. I was never able to relate to her since the beginning as never liked ak finding a husbandji for her. But even post marriage it looked more like clownery to me.

It looks more like she was here to phasao armaan. I have been seeing issues in her character since the beginning so it was not a surprise for me tbh but never shared in detail so just posting her.

1. She was sharing same bed and never set a boundary with him. If it's a contract marriage there will be some jhijhak to stay with another man in the same room but she was okay sharing bed. But after few days she says man and women pg, bhaisaab main ithni bhi modern nahi hui jo ek gair mard ke saath room share karu 😄

2. She was literally telling armaan go back yo your ex once contract over but suddenly she fell in love and blamed armaan for two timing.

3. She blamed kaveri for some random strangers and even took her to jail. If it was ak instead of kaveri will she ever doubt her? IR will show her two face again. If it's Armaan's family they are criminal but if it's her family even if they are criminal i am pretty sure she will take atleast a week to believe it.

4. She agreed for divorce for madhav and vidya. But she again came back to OH by using madhav as dhaal. Wasn't she supposed to abide by her words ?

5. She chose worst day to confess her love. Why did she do divorce drama if she really loved armaan. Why those big bhashan?

6. One time she acts like she is gareeb, bechari and abla naari and agle din hi she wastes money by breaking a car, bringing band baja for her welcome etc. So kaun gareeb hai ? Atleast stop insulting middle class ppl because of dkp's useless legacy show. Middle class ppl think 100 times before purchasing even 100 rs items.

7. One time she acts like she respects dadisa but she also taunts her personally by saying poddar firm ko hila dungi etc. Which is not a behaviour of someone who really wants to win the trust of KP. KP will definitely treat her as someone who has dual face. In one face she acts like she respects her infront of all but in other face she comes and insults poddars and their firm.

8. When armaan asked for temple marriage she was behind gettibg dadisa's approval and now when dadisa is approved she is throwing her tantrums that she can not take leave from her work. She is not in defense where she has to be present. She is a lawyer. She can very well ask rohith of someone to handle for few days. But nahi she has to create issues.

9. She blames ppl unnecessarily without proof

1. She blamed ruhi for breaking moorthi.

2. She blamed armaan for two timing.

3. She blamed ruhi again for festive decor for krishna janmastami

4. She blamed dadisa for villagers

I have so many others things too for now these are my points. I never felt that she was a strong character. She had this double dholki character since the beginnings so it's not a surprise for me 😂

wonderful compilation of abhiras character shown till now.

Seriously man! Mummy ke magic money bhi humari comments ke baad aye hai , kal ko abhira ka piggy bank bhi humari comments ke baad he aa jayega smiley36

Jab dekho tab paiso ke liye roti rehti hai, khud ka ek room tak separately le kar rehti nahi hai, Scooty bhi mooh bole papa ki gift ! Lekin self respect ki akkad akkhi duniya ki smiley36

agar female lead cycle chala kar kaam par jati toh audience zyada aasu bhi bahati and TRP ki barish hoti smiley36

Abhira should buy cycle from her income and she should ride cycle to go to office with her pink baby wala helmet smiley36 yaha waha Scooty par nahi cycle par heroine ko jata dikhana chahiye smiley36

mumma papa ke sudden insurance ke paise ajayenge 23 yrs ke baad🤣

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm afraid it's only downhill journey from here on..after shadi , they will go full force with tracks like cousins life gets messed up coz of abhira and ppl dying..there is no other way forward.

bahut din hogaya khoon aur blames dekhke abhi toh shuruaat karni hi 🤣🤣 nariyal phodke karni hi bas 😜

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I saw how desparately she was asking everyone for work..

This is really cheap of DKP to degrade noble profession like medicine and law..

ra 8 ki legachyyy continuing 😜

Originally posted by: viji2111

Kuch din pehle event management company ka scooter chalaya tha na.

kaam kiyu nahi bhaag gayi udhar bhi armaan diya tha paise. 🤣

Giving back to Kaveri looks like fuddu actions when you have no capability to live independently on your own!

if she stays away a month and earns own money and manages her life she will understand what's muft ka khana or kamayi ki khana self respect lies there not in jis thali mein khavo ussi thali mein thuko

Ruhi ko chakkar aata hai, Rohit said ruhi ko Aj kal daily headache hota hai, aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise “ nanha sa mehman aane wala hai” smiley36

Ya fir maha birla hater writer aivey he ruhi BIRLA ke sath timepass kiye ja rahi hai!!!

janmastami mein abheera told her maa ruhi kar sakti hi 🤣 after nath rasm abheera told arman yeh ruhi ki bachi kiyi hogi 🤣🤣🤣 toh dekho hints kya mile madam ki mooh se maa aur bachi ruhi ko 😛

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

pakka chunnu munnu ayega smiley37

Ya koi serious medical condition 😞

Originally posted by: viji2111

Ya koi serious medical condition 😞

if it comes to fl trp comes she is pl so medical condition given means main couple bhasm😛 date night kya hua kuch pata nahi both ruro were drunk
Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago