Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

It is possible and even u know that..smiley9smiley37

No I don't know ..if they try like last gen ending then show will shut soon..smiley37

By the way seems few people favourite here have been leading in this pollsmiley37

Edited by Swathi.A - 3 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

No I don't know ..if they try like last gen ending then show will shut soon..smiley37

By the way seems few people favourite here have been leading in this pollsmiley37

Lol show didn't even ended last time nor will end even this time because if it was about actors show wouldn't have lasted for gen 4 smiley36yrkkh audience hardly cares for actors n it is proven also..smiley37

I have no fav from this pathetic show who shows fl with zero self respect n a robot ml..smiley39

Lol show didn't even ended last time nor will end even this time because if it was about actors show wouldn't have lasted for gen 4 smiley36yrkkh audience hardly cares for actors n it is proven also..smiley37

I have no fav from this pathetic show who shows fl with zero self respect n a robot ml..smiley39

What is your opinion about PL..smiley37

And FL has self respect and ML has been improved from robotic status.. show has started to go well after one month of cringe

zohakhan7 thumbnail

What is your opinion about PL..smiley37

And FL has self respect and ML has been improved from robotic status.. show has started to go well after one month of cringe

Can't see the changes in acting of ml who still is acting like a robot with zero chemistry with fl so no wonder show is in extinction phase n even trps r showing it..smiley37

About PL she was ruined beyond limits just to gain sympathy for an orphan fl whose mother literally left her penniless on roads n made her beg for even one time food..This show n its characters were cringe n still are cringe..

Fl has self respect that's why she is dreaming about her ex husband all the time,wanting to get pregnant by him rather than focusing on her career n even roaming around poddars giving puppy looks to armaan n not even gave back the money he spent on her..

rifa22 thumbnail
Ruhi,Vidya,Kaveri

Word Count: 1

Can't see the changes in acting of ml who still is acting like a robot with zero chemistry with fl so no wonder show is in extinction phase n even trps r showing it..smiley37

About PL she was ruined beyond limits just to gain sympathy for an orphan fl whose mother literally left her penniless on roads n made her beg for even one time food..This show n its characters were cringe n still are cringe..

Fl has self respect that's why she is dreaming about her ex husband all the time,wanting to get pregnant by him rather than focusing on her career n even roaming around poddars giving puppy looks to armaan n not even gave back the money he spent on her..

Hahaha..expected smiley37 dard dard dard smiley37

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Hahaha..expected smiley37 dard dard dard smiley37

Lol u can't deny what I said about Akshara leaving her daughter a bigger n a penniless woman smiley37

Dard mein kon hai n bheek kon maang raha hai every one can see smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Lol u can't deny what I said about Akshara leaving her daughter a bigger n a penniless woman smiley37

Ruhi pyar ki bheek mang rahi aur robot bhi daru peeke usko tarka diyasmiley37

Ji haan sab ko dik Rahi hai sab ka dard..smiley37smiley37 ye poll bhi bata Rahi hai kiska dard zyada hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ruhi pyar ki bheek mang rahi aur robot bhi daru peeke usko tarka diyasmiley37

Nashe ki halat mein bhi nahi bol Raha hai ILU..abhira ki ek ilu has changed him fully lekin ruhi ki hazar baar ILU bolne ki baat bhi response nahi hai..kya mein itni buri hoon binanu...smiley37she is going to run to Manish..smiley37