Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this is what even I have issues with just giving back answers standing up for herself does not make her independent she needs to have guts to move out of PH and show herself as independent. she is just bade bade bathein vada paav khathe. Earlier I thought ab may not have an AA. but now it looks like she can not survive without a mard. so ek mard zaroor ayega

Giving back to Kaveri looks like fuddu actions when you have no capability to live independently on your own!

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this is what even I have issues with just giving back answers standing up for herself does not make her independent she needs to have guts to move out of PH and show herself as independent. she is just bade bade bathein vada paav khathe. Earlier I thought ab may not have an AA. but now it looks like she can not survive without a mard. so ek mard zaroor ayega

Well she is the daughter of previous female lead...she has to follow her foot steps to achieve the gen 3 female lead's honour to survive whose dictionary didn't have a word called independent... She even got in virasat - persona of to be too good person who can never do wrong and everyone "HAS" to like her because of her hereditary "green flags"... Well all in all everyone likes the character 😜

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Naay

Well she is the daughter of previous female lead...she has to follow her foot steps to achieve the gen 3 female lead's honour to survive whose dictionary didn't have a word called independent... She even got in virasat - persona of to be too good person who can never do wrong and everyone "HAS" to like her because of her hereditary "green flags"... Well all in all everyone likes the character 😜

maine suna tha survival of the fittest ab yrkkh dekb kar lagtha hai surviva fittest ka nahi pathiji doondhne walon ka hotha hai.

If you are alone broke and you know it, find pathiji... clap clap

If you are alone broke and you know it, find fatherji... clap clap

(Abhira finding madhav)

If you are broke and you know it, your bank balance will show it.find soon some mard ji, clap your hands ... clap clap

https://youtu.be/M6LoRZsHMSs?feature=shared

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Aap aur apki atrangi videos smiley37smiley32

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Lol I never had hopes for her character. I knew one days there would be posts made for her character calling it another Anupama. As of now, I also know one day she will have more haters than lovers going by Shahi’s history smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Aap aur apki atrangi videos smiley37smiley32

thank you smiley9 a b c d e f smiley36

Ruhi ko chakkar aata hai, Rohit said ruhi ko Aj kal daily headache hota hai, aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise “ nanha sa mehman aane wala hai” smiley36

Ya fir maha birla hater writer aivey he ruhi BIRLA ke sath timepass kiye ja rahi hai!!!

Edited by sweet_tania - 9 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Lol I never had hopes for her character. I knew one days there would be posts made for her character calling it another Anupama. As of now, I also know one day she will have more haters than lovers going by Shahi’s history smiley36

satyavachan🤣.. woh din dur nahi jab abheera ke apne ma se zyaada haters honge. At least akshu was loved initially but yaha abhi yeh haal hai toh leap ke baad to chod hi do
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Hey, first of all sorry for late reply 😔 due to time constraint.

Tagging everyone who has tagged/quoted me since I am unable to give an individual reply.

I completely understand if some people here don't like Abhira, it's natural to not like leads as most of them on ITV are too dumbsmiley36 I myself gravitate towards second leads in a show, than the main leads (be it, gen 3, pavitra rishta etc) We all can have our likes and dislikes. I can tell why I like her, but that's just my POV.

When I watch this show, I see a girl whose entire world, her mother was snatched away . Killed and murdered in front of her, to be precise and she was made to marry an almost stranger when her mother is on the deathbed. Obviously there will be a shift in the character. Can we expect her to be the same chirpy girl she was in mussoorie? Circumstances and situations change the character.

I feel, Abhira’s defensive reactions and moments of assertiveness seem to be her way of coping and standing up for herself. I don’t think she intentionally provokes Dadisa. If Dadisa feels provoked, it’s likely because she can't control Abhira, and that’s not Abhira’s problem. Just because someone is older doesn’t mean they can walk all over you. If you see the episodes where you might feel she is rude, Abhira’s retaliation likely comes from something Dadisa said earlier, not out of disrespect.

Personally, I feel she should stand up for herself even more rather than try to please Dadisa.

I get it that when she talks about self respect, some viewers might find it lacking in action, which I understand, as it can frustrate the audience. However, I appreciate that she’s not a stereotypically meek female lead like her mother or other sacrificial characters. I gravitate toward similar muhfat characters like Arohi Goenka , Naira or Sai (from Ghum), which naturally led me to like Abhira.

Also , because Samridhii is my favourite, it adds to the liking. Sometimes , when we like an actor we do like most of the characters played by them (not always though)And then add to the fact, that I was (still am) fond of Abhira's father in gen 3 makes me support the character more.

So ya, let's agree to disagree as we have different opinions and that is perfectly finesmiley27

There r changes in her character but that’s how ppl change living in a joint family , they try to adjust and listen to elders , I too wish she gives it back to that old vile hag ,but that’s what Rishta is about ,elders are respected though they r wrong n evil ,that doesn’t make her a maid. If she replies back she will be called a barthameez , spoiled Brat, if she doesn’t she is a doormat and maid . But nothing can change the fact that Abhria is still the best character in the show and she is the best FL like Ak OG and Abhira have her flaws like every other character but still we love her and just watch the show for her and AA. have learnt a new definition for independent women , leave pathi ,bache and family to pursue ur career only then u will be called independent.

DKP thodi humein force Kar raha hai show dekhne, we have an option to change the channel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited for mocking opinions and moral policing

Edited by minakrish - 8 days ago