Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kaveri poddar.

I will enjoy watching her ghamand break

Yeah ..I so want her to fall on someone's knees and beg for forgiveness..maybe Armaan's smiley7

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please add charu's name and goenkas too and add another option as 'all of above'.
shush22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But she is the root cause of many kaands. Anyway, already lost her career and going to marry early.. so anyways she does not have anything anymore.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi didi! From childhood she has been snatching others happiness and rights.. whose ever life she enters, she finishes it off with her luck.. whoever is around her are always unhappy.. she is so characterless, shameless, selfish and manipulative woman .. but somehow no one sees her true colour but praises her for being so good. Ruhi was the reason why Abhira is not in touch with her great grandparents and now all she had was her husband, Ruhi snatched that too in the name of love.. what she has for Arman is not love but obsession.. She knows Abhira loves Armaan.. if she is a good woman she wouldn’t do this much PDA to rub salt in her wound.. She is just a mean, desperate, wicked witch. I just want her days of flying high to end along with her PDA .. Hope she leaves Armaan alone and go for therapy now (a good therapist not the previous one).. high time she comes out of delusion and spoils others lives.

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
I want both Ruhi Birla and Ar-man Pooddar to hit full rock bottom. Two worthless losers should not be blessed so quickly for their homewrecking tru lub.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yeah ..I so want her to fall on someone's knees and beg for forgiveness..maybe Armaan's smiley7

Madhav & abhira more than armaan

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Observer007

Please add charu's name and goenkas too and add another option as 'all of above'.

But Goenka’s are the most saaf dil acche log so why would you want their downfall smiley9

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

But Goenka’s are the most saaf dil acche log so why would you want their downfall smiley9

Bcoz woh kaveri poddar ko takar nahi de pa rahe hai 🤣🤣

Jokes apart, I feel they spoil many generations not by doing something but by doing nothing.

Originally posted by: Observer007

Sry there is no edit option on the poll else I would have added..

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Madhav & abhira more than armaan

Madhav for separating his love

Armaan for separating his mom and making him orphan in his own house

Ab for torturing her every single day