Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Nashe ki halat mein bhi nahi bol Raha hai ILU..abhira ki ek ilu has changed him fully lekin ruhi ki hazar baar ILU bolne ki baat bhi response nahi hai..kya mein itni buri hoon binanu...smiley37she is going to run to Manish..smiley37

Waise I voted for KP kyunki Ruhi to pahle se giri hui hai😅
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Fl ne bhi bina I love you sune ,confession sune kya dream dekh liya pregnancy tak to makers kya dikhana chahte hai kaun kiske pyar kitna self respect hai ya lusty hai

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Fl ne bhi bina I love you sune ,confession sune kya dream dekh liya pregnancy tak to makers kya dikhana chahte hai kaun kiske pyar kitna self respect hai ya lusty hai

smiley37smiley37 kyun aap ruhi bhabhi ko beech mein la rahi ho ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Hahaha..expected smiley37 dard dard dard smiley37

the pain is hilarious..😂..the jealousy for abhira is real 😂..whole of social media has been raving about the amazing chemistry between abhira and Armaan..aka Sam and RoPu.they are getting so much praise for recent episodes 🥰
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ruhi pyar ki bheek mang rahi aur robot bhi daru peeke usko tarka diyasmiley37

Ruhi to hai hi mental but Abheera sharma was literally begging on roads for food n money..Biggest downfall for fl smiley37All thanks to her mother who left her penniless..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

smiley37smiley37 kyun aap ruhi bhabhi ko beech mein la rahi ho ..

Pregnancy ke dream Ruhi bhabhi ne dekha ya self respected girl Abheera ne dekha tha ? smiley37Man treated u like shit n she is dreaming about getting pregnant by him..smiley39

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ruhi to hai hi mental but Abheera sharma was literally begging on roads for food n money..Biggest downfall for fl smiley37All thanks to her mother who left her penniless..

she was not begging. You would have known if you watched the episode. Nevertheless, it’s not a sin to be poor but it is to lust after a married man despite being married to his brother.

And today Ruhi did the most lascivious performance before the whole family…….*smiley37

Ah! I do admire Ruhi, btw. She doesn’t just dream, she has the guts to act upon her lusty dreams and will do anything to achieve it……….even if it entails marrying to a pole who is clearly said no to her advances. If need be she will tie him to the bed and the deeds.smiley15

*Edited by Moderator*

Edited by Arziya - 3 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the pain is hilarious..😂..the jealousy for abhira is real 😂..whole of social media has been raving about the amazing chemistry between abhira and Armaan..aka Sam and RoPu.they are getting so much praise for recent episodes 🥰

Why doesn't this so called amazing chemistry reflects in trps ? smiley9

This gen is definitely flop with actors having zero chemistry..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

she was not begging. You would have known if you watched the episode. Nevertheless, it’s not a sin to be poor but it is to lust after a married man despite being married to his brother.

And today Ruhi did the most lascivious performance before the whole family…….she was grinding her ass to a pole.smiley37

I have no sympathy for Ruhi for the things she is doing..Same goes for Abheera who is dying for a man who literally called her just a mere responsibility that too a forced one n now she is dreaming about him n getting pregnant by him in her dream forgetting about her career n still roaming around poddars..where is her self respect that she talks about ? Where is that money that she wanted to return to Arman which he spent on her ? Nothing..she is all talks but her actions says otherwise..

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I have no sympathy for Ruhi for the things she is doing..Same goes for Abheera who is dying for a man who literally called her just a mere responsibility that too a forced one n now she is dreaming about him n getting pregnant by him in her dream forgetting about her career n still roaming around poddars..where is her self respect that she talks about ? Where is that money that she wanted to return to Arman which he spent on her ? Nothing..she is all talks but her actions says otherwise..

She will talk about money when she starts earning. Btw, she did castigated arman for sending 50k to kipling and said she had incurred additional burden.

I was also enraged when I saw that dream sequence in bts but in the episode it seemed necessary to jolt her out out of her love phase coz the dream ends with her seeing Ruhi in the arms of Arman. So it didn’t seem incongruous from story’s perspective. And one can’t really crucify someone for harboring such dreams. If she remotely acts upon them, i would be in the forefront to call her characterless.