Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Hyocracy of fans I have see in last 2 years ,if favourites see it’s necessarity of story ,if some other see ,if you don’t like it’s cringe ,it’s bad

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Want Kaveri Poddar’s secret to be exposed. Jo bhi kaand kiya hoga oldie ne.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WTH Ruhi downfall is more then Armaan smiley22

there's nothing for Ruhi, to fall from, in my pov

Fufusa, Dadi sa, Goenka's is already going broke.

Armaan downfall should be more not less

Also why is the voting button gone, I didn't vote smiley21

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vidya Namesake Poddar smiley10 What will she do if her marriage with Madhav ji turns out to be illegal. If she get to know Armaan's mom was alive all these years. She will be like nahiiinnn maasaa mere satthh aisaaa annyaayee nahiinnn honeyy deyy saktii smiley37

Charu Dumbass Bansal smiley10smiley10smiley10 Her favorite Ruhi babhi will set her up with man like her father Sanjay someone who is viler than Charu smiley36 She will blame Ruhi for ruining her life and for brainwashing her regarding Poddar family's choice smiley11 when Ruhi bhabhi herself was about to get married to her sacha ruhaani pyaar smiley9 Charu will live Kajal's life as she didn't even complete her education and left internship midway. Perfecto imagination smiley37

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Vidya Namesake Poddar smiley10 What will she do if her marriage with Madhav ji turns out to be illegal. If she get to know Armaan's mom was alive all these years. She will be like nahiiinnn maasaa mere satthh aisaaa annyaayee nahiinnn honeyy deyy saktii smiley37

Charu Dumbass Bansal smiley10smiley10smiley10 Her favorite Ruhi babhi will set her up with man like her father Sanjay someone who is viler than Charu smiley36 She will blame Ruhi for ruining her life and for brainwashing her regarding Poddar family's choice smiley11 when Ruhi bhabhi herself was about to get married to her sacha ruhaani pyaar smiley9 Charu will live Kajal's life as she didn't even complete her education and left internship midway. Perfecto imagination smiley37

Actually she should get married and her husband should be next villian..

It would be nice to see her ashamed ..also sanjay has to pay for his karma ..

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

WTH Ruhi downfall is more then Armaan smiley22

there's nothing for Ruhi, to fall from, in my pov

Fufusa, Dadi sa, Goenka's is already going broke.

Armaan downfall should be more not less

Also why is the voting button gone, I didn't vote smiley21

Sry I was waiting for 50+ votes only but saw it crossed 100+ and hence I locked..

Yes people seem to hate bhabhi more than Jeth..she is clear winner always in any poll smiley37

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

My answer is vidya mata.Kaisi aurat hai apne beta ka yaad nahi ,never thought kisliye bechara ghar choda .Na kabhi ek acchi patni ban payi.She only know how to be a slave and chamchi of dadiji.