Whose downfall are u awaiting to watch

Poll

Whose downfall are you awaiting

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 months ago

My choice is KP...the most sickest ,vile and ghamandi aurat I have ever seen..

Being this old she cannot bear to see anyone happy against her wish..she has neither supported her own daughter or sons or grandchildren..

Family should run as per her rules and if not she leaves no stone unturned to put them down...

She needs to pay for making people suffer and her arrogance needs to be broken..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Flipping Armaan he is so irritating child/brainless/family man. smiley30

No selfrespect or a mind of his own, laywer, son, brother, husband, friend. He has failed on all of them. smiley29

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

May be Armaan Poddar but actually no one from this list. I want to see downfall of some other character (hint : Cruella with wig smiley36)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

May be Armaan Poddar but actually no one from this list. I want to see downfall of some other character (hint : Cruella with wig smiley36)

Jab zhuhi ki hogi kudh ba kudh uska bhi ho jayegismiley36

shush22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where is charu in this list. Anyway, i chose ruhi. Each one of this list should get their karma.

Surprisingly more than Ruhi Birla's downfall I want to see Kaveri Poddar's downfall. Though both deserve downfall.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I want to see the downfall of ruhi birla bhabhji.Is panauti aurat ke karan ab ki mom ab ko lekar alag hui thi else ab would got a family.And most importantly rohit poddar usne kya bigara tha bhabhji ki, bhabhji and her jeth specially bhabhji is responsible for rohit’s disappearance.Logoko guilt trip karwake apna kam hasil karna etc.Bhabhji ki downfall ka sab details likhne gayi toh next day morning ho jayegi.

Originally posted by: shush22

Where is charu in this list. Anyway, i chose ruhi. Each one of this list should get their karma.

I thought Charu also but her actions are minor compared to what these other criminals do smiley36 so removed her smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri poddar.

I will enjoy watching her ghamand break

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Surprisingly more than Ruhi Birla's downfall I want to see Kaveri Poddar's downfall. Though both deserve downfall.

Everyone in this list deserves it..I just want to know turn number ..smiley36