You guys feeling that connection emotionally with Abhira and Akufamily

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Am I the only one not feeling the connection?

CUZ we never seen her as a child she just grew up 20 years..

Naira and Akshara there was a bond when she was teen then grew up etc

Here I am not feeling it

They ruined Akshu character and 2 years so badly... its sad they even used the name Akshara.

I hope they do not do this for Abhira as she is giving naira vibes or maybe its just the bgm song

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

I m feeling Abhira ka more connection with Kaira and Abhinav, than Akshara.

Abhira is a lot like Naira and her father.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Koi connection nahi hai......the fact is the whole cast of the show has changed 3 times.

The claimed fl just fell from nowhere , no childhood backstory depicted. It's a different show running under the same name.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 13 days ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Am I the only one not feeling the connection?

CUZ we never seen her as a child she just grew up 20 years..

Naira and Akshara there was a bond when she was teen then grew up etc

Here I am not feeling it

They ruined Akshu character and 2 years so badly... its sad they even used the name Akshara.

I hope they do not do this for Abhira as she is giving naira vibes or maybe its just the bgm song

When this gen started Akshara n Abhira's bond was really beautiful I still like watching those scenes I feel connection towards those scenes as mother-daughter bond But that connection is not towards her being Gen3 Ak's daughter Abhinav's daughter or Abhir's sister or Manish's great Grand-daughter because no childhood was ever shown n have not watched gen2 so can't connect with Naira or anyone

Edited by Rishma1 - 13 days ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 12 days ago

all kaira fans can feel a connection with abhira

because abhira is goofy like kartik

sherni like naira

well dressed like naira

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Naira was extremely pretty and stylish. Even when she was upset with akshara maheshwari after leap still she was never verbally rude to her.Abheera like battmeej woman can't be compared to naira.

Yes abheera can be connected with characterless kartik who was ready to save and support his rapists brothers.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 12 days ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Naira was extremely pretty and stylish. Even when she was upset with akshara maheshwari after leap still she was never verbally rude to her.Abheera like battmeej woman can't be compared to naira.

Yes abheera can be connected with characterless kartik who was ready to save and support his rapists brothers.

💯

Abheera is nowhere like Naira!!

Naira was classy, even during the goa phase she was so stylish. She was never rude or arrogant. Mimi was much more a terror back in gen 2 and still Naira never insulted her. Same with Swarna and others who initially didnt like Naira.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

I feel zero connection with this generation. I only started watching because I like Rohit Purohit, but he and the Abhira character have no chemistry to me. I actually liked the old Armaan better with the actress. Sorry there was a controversy with him, but I liked him. Anyway as usual the lead couple can’t make it work and in 2024 the storytellers are still hung up on the “can’t have a baby” storyline. Are you serious? With all the technology, IVF and adoption options are we still acting like it’s the end of the world if a woman can’t conceive? These storylines have been done to death. Here’s an idea:End this show on a high note and for once stop killing off people to spice up your story!

Posted: 7 days ago

Can't find logic behind people calling Naira classy and Abheera badtameez!!!! Naira was classy because she belongs to a wealthy family whereas Abheera is an orphan with no family. Naira never did badtameezi coz no one from her in-laws ever badmouthed her parents nor did anyone try to molest her, whereas what Abheera has faced or is facing is way more cruel. And lastly, Naira had her whole family behind her to defend whereas Abheera has none.