Abhira sings Akshara's 'O Kanha Ab To Murli Ki' and Manish shocked!!

News

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

As the Poddar family prepares for the Janmashtami celebrations, they begin with a traditional pooja.Kaveri leads the ceremony, while the soon-to-be daughter-in-law, Abhira, is chosen to sing a devotional bhajan. This decision incites jealousy in Ruhi, who aspires to become the family's prominent daughter-in-law and Armaan's wife.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-sings-aksharas-o-kanha-ab-to-murli-ki-and-manish-is-shocked-to-hea_210509

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

As the Poddar family prepares for the Janmashtami celebrations, they begin with a traditional pooja.Kaveri leads the ceremony, while the soon-to-be daughter-in-law, Abhira, is chosen to sing a devotional bhajan. This decision incites jealousy in Ruhi, who aspires to become the family's prominent daughter-in-law and Armaan's wife.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-sings-aksharas-o-kanha-ab-to-murli-ki-and-manish-is-shocked-to-hea_210509

At this vulnerable age he should immediately die due to the shocksmiley36

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Finally!!!!!Can't wait enough for Wednesday and Thursday smiley42smiley41

Ab ruhi ka sahi se band baja bajega....smiley40

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

At this vulnerable age he should immediately die due to the shocksmiley36

That will be possible only after ruhi will take a wooden stake through his chest for calling abhira his par natin smiley36

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Will it really happen? I've been waiting for ever but I have a feeling this is just another teaser to get the viewers interested then they change the track.

I am only watching this show for two things, Arman and Abhira's love story and IR track if it will ever happen.

I will believe it when I see it!

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Wrong post ......

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 23 days ago

Word Count: 0

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)