Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

Thanks for the thread. Her one liners are funny.

But I'm still stuck at Gangajal and Gobismiley37

Gobi gangajal mein snan karke thodi na aayegi smiley37is my most fav one too  till now but I couldn’t find that clip anywhere. I have asked to add the clip if anyone finds it will add in the 1st page.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Abhira - "tumhari dadi sa k khauf se poori karwachauth ki thali ban kar aayi hu with Sindoor, mangalsutra, chhodiyan, koi bhi dekh kar bata dega ki mai married hu." smiley37

Chaitu.V thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Abhira - "tumhari dadi sa k khauf se poori karwachauth ki thali ban kar aayi hu with Sindoor, mangalsutra, chhodiyan, koi bhi dekh kar bata dega ki mai married hu." smiley37

video  bhi mil gayi 😂

https://twitter.com/mxyx66_/status/1747068385530130446?s=20

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan's shocked expression at Abhira's words, is not just hilarious but is also reminiscent of that feeling, "kitna aur kya kya bolti hai, yeh ladki!" smiley36

For a guy of Armaan's stature and intelligence, Abhira's arguments are much more of interest, than Ruhi's forever lamenting. I want Armaan to remember her by her hilarious one liners when she goes away from his life for some time in the future. Her one liners are the most endearing part of her. They come from a space of absolute innocence and purity of being. 

Samriddhi Shukla has done a great job of the one liner dialogue delivery. She says them with so much ease and effervescence. And Shezada is great at his reactions towards them. They make a fabulous team. Hope this continues throughout the 4th gen. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Armaan's shocked expression at Abhira's words, is not just hilarious but is also reminiscent of that feeling, "kitna aur kya kya bolti hai, yeh ladki!" smiley36

For a guy of Armaan's stature and intelligence, Abhira's arguments are much more of interest, than Ruhi's forever lamenting. I want Armaan to remember her by her hilarious one liners when she goes away from his life for some time in the future. Her one liners are the most endearing part of her. They come from a space of absolute innocence and purity of being. 

Samriddhi Shukla has done a great job of the one liner dialogue delivery. She says them with so much ease and effervescence. And Shezada is great at his reactions towards them. They make a fabulous team. Hope this continues throughout the 4th gen. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Can't agree more with you.

I know right? I mean, I was someone who disapproved the pair even before they started the show..I really thought that the male lead casting went wrong. But now I feel, why they took Shehzada for Armaan. Like how  Abhira and Armaan complement each other, Samridhii and Shehzada too complement each other well. I am finding the pair very apt at this point.

Chaitu.V thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

This is not a one liner but I liked this scene how she  is ignoring  Khadusamaan.😂 She is such a cutie smiley27 

Also saving for later smiley42 

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1748192073059365074?s=20

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

This was too good….Uske dialogs ek se badh kar Ek hote hain…. Aspas mrin Ho compete kar len 😃🙃

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This is not a one liner but I liked this scene how she  is ignoring  Khadusamaan.😂 She is such a cutie smiley27 

Also saving for later smiley42 

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1748192073059365074?s=20

Chaitu, mujhe bhi tag karna…. I just love her dialogs….

Chaitu.V thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Auto wala got confused yeh bina paise mere auto pe kayun chad gayi  smiley36 

Ghad bhad ki tho uud uud ki laathe maar sakthi Hoon😂

Sunsaan sadak peh kya ladoo bhat rahe hai 😂

https://twitter.com/ok_aishi/status/1751424689166237729?s=20