Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

"Dragon sa ( dadi) ko pta chal gya toh aag ugal kar mera form jala dengi" smiley37

https://x.com/omgwashhh/status/1745986457460764806?s=20

Renee.Clare thumbnail

"Mujhe laga tha aisi baatein karne Wale Fossil fuels do sau saal pehle gayab ho chuke hai but nhi wo tumhare Ghar me shift ho gye hai." smiley37

https://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1745987453612101963?s=20

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

And this is my fav scene from today’s episode , she gave it back to Ruhi and khadusmaan too which is not usual for a ITV FL! 

Mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aayi ki bahuon ki pradanmantri hotha kya hai smiley37 ! Alll her one liners in today’s episode are in serious situations but they r still hilarious! Samriddhi doing a wonderful job as Abhira Sharma. She is the Jaan of S4.
 Thanks for sharing 🤗

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 months ago
Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In love with her dialogues

The writer needs applause smiley32

And she performs with so ease

Renee.Clare thumbnail

"Tumhari Dadi jab Charu k sath itni harsh hai to Meri photo k sath toh dart khelti hongi." smiley37

"Fufa sa bolte hai Krish bada ho gya hai but kitna bada ho Gaya hai ki apna career nhi choose kar sakta." smiley37

"Is family me na toh log thik se villain ban pate hai , na hi achche, badi confusing family hai". smiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

And this is my fav scene from today’s episode , she have it back to Ruhi and khadusmaan too which is not usual for a FL! 

Mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aayi ki bahuon ki pradanmantri kya hotha hai smiley37 ! Alll her one liners in today’s episode are in serious situations but they r still hilarious! Samriddhi doing a wonderful job as Abhira Sharma. She is the Jaan of S4.
 Thanks for sharing 🤗

Can't agree more. Samridhii makes Abhira more adorable. She is becoming my all time favourite female lead. Hope they don't ruin her smiley19

Chaitu.V thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Can't agree more. Samridhii makes Abhira more adorable. She is becoming my all time favourite female lead. Hope they don't ruin her smiley19

I watched a very few itV shows , out of them my fav’s r kushi (IPKKND) ,  Sonkashi Bose (kRPKAB) the recent one is  Abhira Sharma! Samriddhi is such a fine actress and she does all the emotions with so much ease. 

@Bold   ,hope so too ,most of the ppl have started  watching this season only  for Abhira Sharma  one of those rarest FL’s in ITV who is not a sacrificial goat and adarsh Bahu who obeys all the bakwas the family dishes on her  , she stands for truth and what’s right .They need to keep her character intact , consistent and strong or the show is gone. 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

I love Abhira Sharma and her one-liners. And she doesn't take any crap silently, not even from her so-called well-wishers. Girl knows to take a stand for herself and decide for herself. 

Chaitu.V thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

"Mujhe laga tha aisi baatein karne Wale Fossil fuels do sau saal pehle gayab ho chuke hai but nhi wo tumhare Ghar me shift ho gye hai." smiley37

https://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1745987453612101963?s=20

Mujhe laga ki tumhari family Udaipur mein rehthi hai.

Armaan :haan tho aur kaha rehthi hai smiley37

18th century mein 😂 

He doesn’t even correct or stop her when she calls Dragonsa  smiley36 aur aaj patha chala he actually is enjoying Abhira calling him khadusmaan smiley36

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thanks for the thread. Her one liners are funny.

But I'm still stuck at Gangajal and Gobismiley37