Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

In our school we did not had this but my parents ensured to create an account when i was just in 7th standard or so. When i moved out of town for higher studies they used to put money and i used to take it via atm. In the era of upi abhira is shown as 80s fl 😅

Even my parents already had created an account for me But I didn't knew School one was sort of the account I created smiley36

@Bold 💯 True

And As per the timeline of the show She should have been even more advanced than what we are in 2024 But cvs has gone back in time smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Even my parents already had created an account for me But I didn't knew School one was sort of the account I created smiley36

@Bold 💯 True

And As per the timeline of the show She should have been even more advanced than what we are in 2024 But cvs has gone back in time smiley36

I live out of India …and when I was in school..many years ago..we had this bank account opening at school . But now it doesn’t happen anymore in the schools ..even the most affluent schools don’t do,it anymore where I live…So maybe abhira went to a school where it didn’t happen…according to dkp.’
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I live out of India …and when I was in school..many years ago..we had this bank account opening at school . But now it doesn’t happen anymore in the schools ..even the most affluent schools don’t do,it anymore where I live…So maybe abhira went to a school where it didn’t happen…according to dkp.’

DKP toh had gone back to the regressive times Instead of advancing forward With their current writing audience won't believe that they are in 2024

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

First time I am making post on this show. Want to share my thoughts.

It's very unpopular opinion but abhira is the badly written fl after akshu. if not worse she is not any better than her mother.

What is exactly abhira wants. Just like anupama she just speaks big words like self respect, mumma ka sapna but zero actions. Recent episodes all about how audience should feel sympathise for abhira.

Why should we sympathize her? For spending money on lavishing wedding instead of concentrating on her career.

She is ready to sign contract papers today. So she is ok to give up her dream her mumma ka sapna which she brags about just to marry. What if she didn't get to know about her mother's savings?

Earlier she went to men's bacholore party by wearing short dress despite knowing what she can face by going there infront of men. If her self respect is most important to her she could have easily said no. But her excuse is she needs money for her farmhouse. What if armaan wasn't there to save her?

Edit : Since many abhira fans tried to twist this to victimize their fav. Anyone with brain can understand I am not shaming her for wearing short dres. I am criticising her for going to the part by wearing the dress in which she is not at all comfortable knowing the risk of creepy men.

She was ready to objectify herself for the sake of money which is not her core characteristic.

She was ready to give up her dreams, became baby making machine just to marry.

She says she can't tolerate her parents disrespect so she slapped ruhi but she don't remember her parents disrespect while trying to gain the blessings of the woman who character assassinated her dead mother.

I know many may not agree with me. But abhira as a character is such a let down since the moment she fell in love.

Problematic Men need to control themselves..they are the problem. Women are facing atrocities all over the world due to problematic men. As for dressing…people dress differently according to the occasions. When girls go to parties and clubs …they wear short dresses ,.at the beach ..they wear swimming costumes or bikinis …should women fear attacks from men and not swim in swimming costumes. As for abhira..she was doing a job ..she was told to entertain the men and not dance for them.‘according to her boss..so she was playing card games etc, the men were the creepy pieces of trash..who wanted more from, her. They probably wanted her to,dance and probably take off her clothes.,because that’s their cheap mentality. Abhira didn’t look uncomfortable in the short dress when she arrived....those disgusting men made her feel,uncomfortable when they pushed her in the pool and she got wet and she realised what they wanted from,her. It’s creepy men that make women feel uncomfortable by their dirty thoughts and disgusting behaviour… it’s not the clothes that make women feel uncomfortable..
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is a very uncomfortable topic.

In the middle of a storm with a nasty big incident that happened we have all the right to call out anyone who is trying to make any comment which indicates victim blaming.

When the nation is crying including many of us who live outside India Please don’t try to defend a comment by saying the commenters are gaslighting and fl supporters.

Uncomfortable or comfortables wearing a dress, Abhira shouldn’t have face that situation, period.

Edited by leafy2022 - 10 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

This is a very uncomfortable topic.

In the middle of a storm with a nasty big incident that happened we have all the right to call out anyone who is trying to make any comment which indicates victim blaming.

When the nation is crying including many of us who live outside India Please don’t try to defend a comment by saying the commenters are gaslighting and fl supporters.

Uncomfortable or comfortables wearing a dress, Abhira shouldn’t have face that situation, period.

The post wasn't about blaming abheera for facing that particular situation. Rather it was about how abheera went ahead with the job of wearing a specific dress code for a particular function in return for money.

The incident which happened in our nation is infuriating, horrendous and unfortunate. But why is such a serious issue being cited here when the post clearly isn't related to it.

Such a serious issue requires calling out the real perpetrators which include the government officials of that state and other influential people.

edited for moral policing

Edited by minakrish - 10 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

It's not about what she was wearing.. it was a bachelor's party and it's understood girls are sent there for men's entertainment ..it's obviously not a normal party or a place where abhira wanted to be nor did she wanna wear that dress.

The only point is abhira being a "strong independent self respecting girl " couldn't find a way out to avoid such a situation? Girls face harrasment in every nook and corner & it has nothing to do with their clothes ..it's just very sad..sometimes they're also forced to do it due to their economic condition..they are clearly the victims..but given abhiras character arc , this wasn't expected from her...it looked like she was forced into molestation but she was helpless about it.

She becomes helpless & strong as per convenience. I mean she can take on a psycho like yuvraj but not walk away frm there with dignity?

Edited by Krinya - 10 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's not about what she was wearing.. it was a bachelor's party and it's understood girls are sent there for men's entertainment ..it's obviously not a normal party or a place where abhira wanted to be nor did she wanna wear that dress.

The only point is abhira being a "strong independent self respecting girl " couldn't find a way out to avoid such a situation? Girls face harrasment in every nook and corner & it has nothing to do with their clothes ..it's just very sad..sometimes they're also forced to do it due to their economic condition..they are clearly the victims..but given abhiras character arc , this wasn't expected from her...it looked like she was forced into molestation but she was helpless about it.

She becomes helpless & strong as per convenience. I mean she can take on a psycho like yuvraj but not walk away frm there with dignity?

Heartbreaking to see you think a strong and independent girl always has a way out of molestation and abuse.And that too after what happened to a strong independent doctor girl.

A girl can very well be trapped and molested in that environment ( yeah even a strong girl) and all we can do is blaming the employer to not care about employee later on. But guess what the damage to the girl would be done because of some brat monsters in the party.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Heartbreaking to see you think a strong and independent girl always has a way out of molestation and abuse.And that too after what happened to a strong independent doctor girl.

A girl can very well be trapped and molested in that environment ( yeah even a strong girl) and all we can do is blaming the employer to not care about employee later on. But guess what the damage to the girl would be done because of some brat monsters in the party.

Deleted ...four words to delete

Edited by Krinya - 10 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Clearly the post wasn't related to molestation but rather about the type of job offer abheera accepted for money. Her voluntary decision to take up a job in which she was instructed to dress a particular way.. Nothing related to the behaviour she faced at the bachelorette party was discussed.

Edited for hate speech against fans

Edited by minakrish - 8 days ago