Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Hi,

After reading all this I completely agree with you but ofcourse i don't agree with the clothes thing and no don't take it as i am defending Abhira or something no i am not i am speaking as in general.

You mentioned that Abhira was wrong because she wore a dress in which she was not comfortable and went to a party even after being completely aware what's going to happen there. But a person when it comes to feed herself or her family out of helplessness will do anything. Ofcourse there was alternative was available for her she can easily move out of city and can go to Poddar yelling at entire family and telling them their so called fufaji kand which she didn't which was wrong but here I am not talking about Abhira let just say instead of Abhira there was a bar dancer who does this in daily basis do you think that she enjoying her job or doing out of helplessness and even a prostitute enjoy her job. They both are not wrong even though they are not doing the job willingly but to feed there family. When this episode aired i at that time as well stated that even if Abhira went there unwillingly nobody has the right to even touch her without her concent even if the dancer was there the boys was wrong to misbehave there.

And again here i am talking about it as general POV that if she went there wearing something which she is not comfortable the only culprit of the situation was the Armaan friend who misbehaved.

I totally agree that if a girl wear something or do something out of helplessness is wring but that is the sad reality of the world there are situation which force them to do so.

I mean if you have watched Rajkumar Rao trapped he was a pure vegetarian in the movie but to not die of hunger he eat a animal (i won't mention the animal as some people will puke if they read) that is again to survive his condition and Abhira condition was same.

Abhira went there as a dancer to perform that's it the men had no right to misbehave. And it will be disrespect to dancers and prostitute. They do something then also they deserve respect.

Sorry if anything hurt you or i have spoken too much bhavnao main beh gayi but yaa i think i know what and why other people coming to you.

Appreciate your civil response.

Let me make it clear thousand times, it's not at all about those creepy men or anyone. It's about only abhira. It no where means she got teased due to her dressing sense.

You all giving another direction to my point.

@bold

No. Abhira was not in do or die or hungry kind of situation. She herself said she was doing it to get money to renovate her mother's farmhouse.

As u said there are many prostitutes and bar dancers who do it out of helplessness for money. They have their reasons and struggles.

But abhira? Let's say when she was starving on the road, or wanted money for anything she decided do such thing for money. That would have been still understandable.

But when a disgusting man like fufasa calls her , asks her to go to such party by giving certain dress code infront of creepy men only to humiliate her. She agrees to do it. Kind of letting such person win. Is it her core character?

Makers neither show that disgusting person fufasa getting punishment nor they addressed her post party trauma properly. It is them who made a joke out of such situation. The fd defending such problematic track because they got their leads content.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

The entire track post divorce was ridiculous & senseless.

Abhira was molested by her landlord , did she not fight back ? , she was close to begging on streets , took up event planner job woh bhi to organize her ex husband's wedding , humiliated a thousand times by poddars .. she kept lying to arman and poddars , didn't accept their help (but accepted madhavs later ) , rather accept a job proposal such as this out of helplessness ? 🤮 self inflicted problems..she had the right to alimony after divorce ..the laws of this country protect women ...she was in the same predicament just now , but magically the money appeared from her mother's..

Edited by Krinya - 9 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

The entire track post divorce was ridiculous & senseless.

Abhira was molested by her landlord , did she not fight back ? , she was close to begging on streets , took up event planner job woh bhi to organize her ex husband's wedding , humiliated a thousand times by poddars .. she kept lying to arman and poddars , didn't accept their help (but accepted madhavs later ) , rather accept a job proposal such as this out of helplessness ? 🤮 self inflicted problems..she had the right to alimony after divorce ..the laws of this country protect women ...she was in the same predicament just now , but magically the money appeared from her mother's..

Exactly either show her as independent/ self respected person as she is protected or show her as helpless person.

She doesn't want anything from poddars but can accept scooty from madhav, can stay in their guest house, can name kaveri as her guaranteer.

Post this party fiasco, Vidya & kaveri comes to her to offer her job or donation for her further studies & job by saying she can quit her wedding planner job & concentrate on her career.

Her answer is she won't accept due to her self respect. She didn't choose the option of accepting their offer, quitting the job where she is humiliated daily, concentrating on her career. But she can accept fufasa creepy offer of going to party for money helplessness. Make it make sense.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 9 days ago
Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've been watching this show for some time now and abhira is the only character that makes sense .criticising her for her compulsion of wearing a dress and work against her ethics is so stereotypical thought . An orphan girl in her 20s navigating through life . Surviving emotional and financial challanges on its own is a miracle in itself. she was in her lowest at that time crying every day pleading for the pain to stop .an actual human being would never do it yes. but may be look at her as a individual struggling character and not as aksharas daughter. All in all her wearing a dress and being uncomfortable was the actual motive behind the plot she didn't do it deliberately she did it because she didn't want to stay hungry and face that helplessness again .

Edited for hate speech against fans

Edited by minakrish - 8 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

When we have real life example of strong ladies who did amazing achievements in her life even being orphan. Ab is being tagged as besht person who is doing great job being married to a rich man getting education. Then again staying in house without paying rents and then again fell in love with the same man and confessed before wedding thinking kahin train choot na jaaye. Is not independent strong women. It's disgusting. Strong independent women is not about finding husbandji or pathiji. Strong independent women is establishing herself so that even if her man leaves her she can survive and navigate in her life without help of anyone.

https://youtu.be/5TQuZBGgPLY?si=8QuliE4BwPhe2wT-

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

I've been watching this show for some time now and abhira is the only character that makes sense .criticising her for her compulsion of wearing a dress and work against her ethics is so stereotypical thought . An orphan girl in her 20s navigating through life . Surviving emotional and financial challanges on its own is a miracle in itself. she was in her lowest at that time crying every day pleading for the pain to stop .an actual human being would never do it yes. but may be look at her as a individual struggling character and not as aksharas daughter cause it clearly shows that you hate akshara that's why can't stand abhira. All in all her wearing a dress and being uncomfortable was the actual motive behind the plot she didn't do it deliberately she did it because she didn't want to stay hungry and face that helplessness again .

Ridiculing a character like this sounds so childish. this forum is clearly biased

Abhira and her father and mother are hated because her mother moved on with her father and they had abhira who is the legacy heroine of gen 4 and the previous male was eradicated completely..so that’s the gist of all this hatred for abhira. If she was the previous male leads daughter she would have been worshipped 🙄..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I wonder whose daughter upma aunty is to be hated so much. The way their fls are written , they will naturally be criticized . And in yrkkh the hatred is in abundance coz almost all characters are appalling and everybody is called out ..I guess it too much to expect a little consistency in chars and better writing

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nah! We roast everyone, not just the S4 fl! Roohi was previous ML's daughter just not by blood. Did we spare her? The answer is a big NO! ✨✨

Who agrees?!

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Nah! We roast everyone, not just the S4 fl! Roohi was previous ML's daughter just not by blood. Did we spare her? The answer is a big NO! ✨✨

Who agrees?!

💯 True

Ruhi is the daughter of NeiRohi whom I liked But still that doesn't mean will justify her disgusting actions Just because she has their blood Ruhi is currently pathetic that's a fact everyone agrees

Abhinav is also someone I like But I don't like his bio daughter Abhira because she is an overconfident arrogant 23 year old brat who is all talks no actions She looks down on others for somethings but goes ahead n does the same So she herself isn't any Saint But doesn't acknowledge half the problems she creates for herself n for others Yeah but one of the reasons to dislike her is her name Abhira Be it Gen3 or Gen4 I don't like any Abhira n think it is an insult to Abhinav that his daughter is named after his wife's n her ex's jodi name

Liking disliking or hating doesn't have anything to do with who is her father It's due to due to Abhira herself

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

💯 True

Ruhi is the daughter of NeiRohi whom I liked But still that doesn't mean will justify her disgusting actions Just because she has their blood Ruhi is currently pathetic that's a fact everyone agrees

Abhinav is also someone I like But I don't like his bio daughter Abhira because she is an overconfident arrogant 23 year old brat who is all talks no actions She looks down on others for somethings but goes ahead n does the same So she herself isn't any Saint But doesn't acknowledge half the problems she creates for herself n for others Yeah but one of the reasons to dislike her is her name Abhira Be it Gen3 or Gen4 I don't like any Abhira n think it is an insult to Abhinav that his daughter is named after his wife's n her ex's jodi name

Liking disliking or hating doesn't have anything to do with who is her father It's due to due to Abhira herself

Welcome to the club of very few members who actually understands that our roast on S4 fl is not based on her paternity smiley31

We actually roast a 23 year know it all woman, 30+ year old dadi's Number 1 fan (read: victim) and of course 29+ year old obsessed lover + a Vampire man 😈

Edited by Shineeeee - 9 days ago