Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Nah! We roast everyone, not just the S4 fl! Roohi was previous ML's daughter just not by blood. Did we spare her? The answer is a big NO! ✨✨

Who agrees?!

fictional character ko beti nahi bolthe hum. We treat them as fictional. Even in last gen I never watched this show for legacy fl and uske khandan. I watched this show as promos made me curious. And i liked one character but uski beti ka obsession nahi hoga mujhe as usne thodi na baith kar anda diya jo main uske beti ko lekar sar pe chadao. 😄

Tbh i never liked kaira romance as i am not a fan of romance genre. But i never hated akshu for kaira. I was okay in the beginning until she started going above my toleration level. So mujhe unke parents or grand parents se fark nahi padtha na padhega 😄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

💯 True

Ruhi is the daughter of NeiRohi whom I liked But still that doesn't mean will justify her disgusting actions Just because she has their blood Ruhi is currently pathetic that's a fact everyone agrees

Abhinav is also someone I like But I don't like his bio daughter Abhira because she is an overconfident arrogant 23 year old brat who is all talks no actions She looks down on others for somethings but goes ahead n does the same So she herself isn't any Saint But doesn't acknowledge half the problems she creates for herself n for others Yeah but one of the reasons to dislike her is her name Abhira Be it Gen3 or Gen4 I don't like any Abhira n think it is an insult to Abhinav that his daughter is named after his wife's n her ex's jodi name

Liking disliking or hating doesn't have anything to do with who is her father It's due to due to Abhira herself

if i keep my dislike for abhinav due to poor story telling aside. Abhira ne abhinav ki nank kata di. He was self made man. Who got a home for himself by working hard. Did he married rich women to get education? Did he do any contract marriage ?

Did he became doormat of rich arrogant family ? Did he not put effort to earn and was never dependent on anyone else? Then ye kiski beti hai. Ak was rich and even she has not become doormat of anyone and even abhinav being poor shown as self made man. Toh ye kidhar se ayi.

What is the real intention of dkp? To say if abhira was a man she need not marry for security but since she was a girl she has to get married to rich man for secuirty 😏

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

. Even if Ab was Og Ab's daughter and pulled these stunts we'll definitely roast her too 🤣🤣🤘

Og Ak was also called out sometimes, Naira was brutally trolled for screeching in every other episodes, Ak jr for being the legend she is. Why should Ab be granted a free pass.

Og Ak got married around 19, Naira around 18 and Ak jr in early 20's. All three of them did something in their career after marriage. And most importantly none of them were a toofan in their sasuraal. Granted Naira was a daring one, but she never disrespected anyone.

Edited out member mocking

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago

. Even if Ab was Og Ab's daughter and pulled these stunts we'll definitely roast her too 🤣🤣🤘

Og Ak was also called out sometimes, Naira was brutally trolled for screeching in every other episodes, Ak jr for being the legend she is. Why should Ab be granted a free pass.

Og Ak got married around 19, Naira around 18 and Ak jr in early 20's. All three of them did something in their career after marriage. And most importantly none of them were a toofan in their sasuraal. Granted Naira was a daring one, but she never disrespected anyone.

Edited post for mocking members

if abheera is main male lead daughter we throw more chappal on her for what she is now. 😜
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Edited out member mocking

If abhira was og abhi's daughter i would.have trolled even more to be honest. smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Gen 4 episode in nutshell

Ab :aaj kuch toofani karthe hai.

Ar : zindagi jhandwa phir bhi romance wa

Ru: chahe koi mujhe lusty kahe , hum pagalpan ki toofan main khade hai hum kya kare.

Ro; ye bhai ye biwi mere kaam ki nahi mere kaam ki nahi

Kv: inna ghodi kisne chadaya bhootni ke

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Small mercies 💅 Given how much I speak in support of the doctor, I would have also started to link all the roast towards him. Thanks for sparing my sanity makers smiley31

💯 smiley36thanks to them we need not see him getting butchered in gen 4 smiley37
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Gen 4 episode in nutshell

Ab :aaj kuch toofani karthe hai.

Ar : zindagi jhandwa phir bhi romance wa

Ru: chahe koi mujhe lusty kahe , hum pagalpan ki toofan main khade hai hum kya kare.

Ro; ye bhai ye biwi mere kaam ki nahi mere kaam ki nahi

Kv: inna ghodi kisne chadaya bhootni ke

Le Manish: Meri bachi *heart attack*

Surekha: biwi aap ho didi, but let me scream more.

Suwarna: *evil laughter* wait till Ruhi get to know that you hid Manish ji's heart attack!

Fufa: Kaajal bring the popcorn fast.

Madhav, Vi, Manisha, Manoj: maun vrat abhee sampan nahin Kua hai

Chorus gang: We bring our own outfit coz the makers have the capacity to trash us like the leads

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Le Manish: Meri bachi *heart attack*

Surekha: biwi aap ho didi, but let me scream more.

Suwarna: *evil laughter* wait till Ruhi get to know that you hid Manish ji's heart attack!

Fufa: Kaajal bring the popcorn fast.

Madhav, Vi, Manisha, Manoj: maun vrat abhee sampan nahin Kua hai

Chorus gang: We bring our own outfit coz the makers have the capacity to trash us like the leads

Suwarna : mar ja manish buddhe abhi toh iss show main mera jawan pathi aya hai. Usko zara thaad lun.

Ak's photo : mujhe rakha kyun last gen mere beizatti kam hui jai jo iss gen main bhi mere photo dikha dikha kar beizatti karwathe ho.

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Suwarna : mar ja manish buddhe abhi toh iss show main mera jawan pathi aya hai. Usko zara thaad lun.

Ak's photo : mujhe rakha kyun last gen mere beizatti kam hui jai jo iss gen main bhi mere photo dikha dikha kar beizatti karwathe ho.

*Clears throat* Aren't we missing someone, got any line for them???