Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

Exactly. How can a person who's gone through hell even think of giving her life a second chance? It would be too unrealistic if they show a romantic relationship between Arjun and Megha. More than physical the emotional trauma needs time to heal. I hope the makers don't rush to show romance between them.

Fats24 thumbnail
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I want to see how they deal with this track and get Megha out. Georgia police arrest anyone just on the basis of a half baked video evidence and drugs which can be planted by anyone.smiley7 They have not investigated anything and look biased towards Manoj. Arjun's IAS designation is not going to influence them either. It's a tv show so obviously they will not go into details of a foreign country legal system.. they will show some half baked court process and prove Manoj's crimes. But now I want to see how and what they do to Manoj. I really want him punished properly for all his offenses by law.

Amy and the video recording on Megha's phone will have to be key evidences. I feel Amy will come to Arjun for help if she too is being tortured by Manoj.

Meanwhile they can reduce the toxicity being shown with Megha. No need to show that filthy daayan roommate and create more troubles for megha in jail. Let her stay there peacefully at least smiley44while Arjun works outside to clear her of all charges.

Fats24 thumbnail

I mentioned this point in one of my earlier posts where I said the police behave like Indian police officers who are corrupt. Or can it be that they were old associates of Manoj since he was staying there for about 3 years? Maybe he must have bribed them and if so is it so easy to bribe a police officer in foreign land? The way they behaved with Megha, refused to listen to her pleas and ignored Arjun's part of the story proves they're partial to Manoj. And, they didn't even try to investigate before putting Megha behind the bars. How come only the part where Megha tried to hit him was recorded?

Only way she can be proved innocent is if her recorded video is recovered and Amy turns the tables against Manoj.

Manoj has to pay for his crimes. He's a cannible.

And, I hope Megha's jailmate is thrown into another jail.

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Hello guys,

Have just started to watch the show. Started watching for Neil. As of now, his SS is really low. I think will get to see more of him while catching up with recent episodes.

Neil is looking so fresh as Arjun. Neha and Kinshuk are also good. Hope to catch up soon

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This guy brings chemistry so naturally smiley36.....

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

We all r hoping that the makers dont tuin him in the process of TRP games and extension of the show. I do not mind it being a finite series.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruining for trp is non sense, if you don't give even half importance it becomes more wrong- when you don't show other side properly too(only FL)smiley16.....you know what I mean and the reference toosmiley30

Edited by Ashane25 - 4 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

We have seen caring action of Neil's as V but as Arjun, he is showing it differently. He cares a lot for Megha but there is no trace of V in his scenes. Glad that he is doing a great job with a different presentation smiley32

I hope this show works out well for him and all others too

Edited by Dihiva - 3 days ago