FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Sorry posted in wrong thread

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 8 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Seeing Arjun just makes my heart flutter especially when he was giving megha his shirt to cover herself, bringing her water.. just the way he talks to her, makes me feel for her. Am I wierd for saying that? More than Megha's situation, it's Arjun's expressions towards her that make me sympathize with her smiley9. NB just exudes care and concern really well smiley10

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Seeing Arjun just makes my heart flutter especially when he was giving megha his shirt to cover herself, bringing her water.. just the way he talks to her, makes me feel for her. Am I wierd for saying that? More than Megha's situation, it's Arjun's expressions towards her that make me sympathize with her smiley9. NB just exudes care and concern really well smiley10

+1, it's NB after all....

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

He's Neil Bhatt. One of the most amazing actor who excels in expressions and conveys his feelings without any dialogues.

Dihiva thumbnail

What I like so far about MB is that they are not showing any romantic feelings between Megha and Arjun. Neil is doing great as Arjun. I think they don't want to give any importance to argha right now. He is just helping her as a concerned friend and there is no other reason. I think they should completely end Manoj for the time being before moving on to argha. He can re-enter their lives later to take revenge. No scope of redemption for Manoj now.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Divi I feel the same...as such there is no scope for romance btw Argha..and after what Megha is suffering don't think she will put a second chance ahead for marriage any soon....

Dihiva thumbnail

Agree, it will not be easy for her to move on from the trauma of every thing she has faced. I hope Arjun helps her get over the trauma first smiley13

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry wrong thread... Posted about episode in NB appreciation thread

Edited by bhshre95 - 6 days ago