Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

I hope we get to see a wonderful characterization in Arjun because Neil would do absolute justice to this role. So far he has been the freshness and life on MB even without any proper characterization sketched out. Hope he remains this chirpy, smiling guy as Arjun.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh yes...NB is the light of the show...hope his character remains as is now.let his character be explored....but won't trust Rangu and cvs...shuru mein sab accha hi hota hai uske baad smiley21

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope after Megha is rescued we get to see Arjun's story rather than ArGha love story. His character hasn't been explored yet. He is like a breathe of fresh air and he's the star of the show.

Edited by Fats24 - 8 days ago
Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I hope after Megha is rescued we get to see Arjun's story rather than ArGha love story. His character hasn't been explored yet. He is like a breathe of fresh air and he's the star of the show.

Fingers crossed smiley42 hope Aisa hi ho

Dihiva thumbnail

Me too want his back story first before they jump into argha. Actually after all this Manoj drama is done, I want at least a few months leap before they start Arjun's story and then argha can meet again in a different setting and start their journey.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Me too want his back story first before they jump into argha. Actually after all this Manoj drama is done, I want at least a few months leap before they start Arjun's story and then argha can meet again in a different setting and start their journey.

I think after Megha's rescue they'll show her mom's story🤣🤣. I don't think Megha would stay in Georgia and Arjun will return with her and upon returning he'll come to know about her arrest. I'm sure he'll prove her innocence. The next track can be Arjun's story.

Dihiva thumbnail

I think after Megha's rescue they'll show her mom's story🤣🤣. I don't think Megha would stay in Georgia and Arjun will return with her and upon returning he'll come to know about her arrest. I'm sure he'll prove her innocence. The next track can be Arjun's story.

Arey yaar! Aise tho Arjun's story will never start smiley36 I feel they should take a leap and in that time, thanedarni should be freed from all allegations and their family should be living happily forever!smiley37 Arjun should become a normal business man or something because inse IAS jaise posts handle nahi ho rahesmiley36

Fats24 thumbnail

Aise mat bol yaar 🤣. Arjun ko IAS officer hi rehne de. Maine aise bola kyunki kaun churayega Thanedarni ko? Sab saboot unke khilaaf hai. Arjun ke alawa yeh kaam koi nahi kar sakta.

Dihiva thumbnail

Aise mat bol yaar 🤣. Arjun ko IAS officer hi rehne de. Maine aise bola kyunki kaun churayega Thanedarni ko? Sab saboot unke khilaaf hai. Arjun ke alawa yeh kaam koi nahi kar sakta.

Waise bhi, it's difficult to watch NB in a normal role now. Woh kuch kare ya na kare, uska job profile should be IPS or IAS.. civil services ke liye perfect dikhta hai!smiley9

Resham thumbnail

I know..now its difficult to see NB in a normal rich guy role..he is made for officers role....IAS or IPS...Jo bhi....bas iski story dikha de ye log...like said ..there should be a leap of some months and then Argha story can start but I doubt Kinshuks role will end...